[ACTIVE MODDERS PLEASE READ] Dark Khan mod request.

cantmodmk
Mortal
Side: Darkness

[ACTIVE MODDERS PLEASE READ] Dark Khan mod request.

Post by cantmodmk »

Hello. I have just joined Mortal Kombat Secrets and am very new to modding. I do not want to downgrade as I already have mods that only work on the current version. My childhood was defined by this game and the modding videos. Dark Khan was always my favorite. I beg someone to fix Dark Khan DLC char for the current 1.07 version. It is a (what is probably simple) Shao Khan character with a new texture. I always wanted to paly this mod when I was younger so please fix it.

Fuck you (jk best regards), Temujin/cantmodmk
alexanderfox
Warrior
Side: Light

Re: [ACTIVE MODDERS PLEASE READ] Dark Khan mod request.

Post by alexanderfox »

I will do it when i download the game. Today evening or tomorrow morning.
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

cantmodmk wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:22 am Hello. I have just joined Mortal Kombat Secrets and am very new to modding. I do not want to downgrade as I already have mods that only work on the current version. My childhood was defined by this game and the modding videos. Dark Khan was always my favorite. I beg someone to fix Dark Khan DLC char for the current 1.07 version. It is a (what is probably simple) Shao Khan character with a new texture. I always wanted to paly this mod when I was younger so please fix it.
As i promised, here is updated DarkKahn. Copy all files from Dark Kahn folder to DLC/ToInstall and install with dlc manager. I've also included modified MKKE.exe if you want to make DarkKahn a final boss.
Attachments
Dark Kahn (Updated).7z
(14.03 MiB) Downloaded 159 times
cantmodmk
Mortal

Post by cantmodmk »

alexanderfox wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:54 am
cantmodmk wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:22 am Hello. I have just joined Mortal Kombat Secrets and am very new to modding. I do not want to downgrade as I already have mods that only work on the current version. My childhood was defined by this game and the modding videos. Dark Khan was always my favorite. I beg someone to fix Dark Khan DLC char for the current 1.07 version. It is a (what is probably simple) Shao Khan character with a new texture. I always wanted to paly this mod when I was younger so please fix it.
As i promised, here is updated DarkKahn. Copy all files from Dark Kahn folder to DLC/ToInstall and install with dlc manager. I've also included modified MKKE.exe if you want to make DarkKahn a final boss.
thank you so much
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

cantmodmk wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:45 pm thank you so much
Is it working? I didn't test it to be honest.
JakoryJman
Mortal

Post by JakoryJman »

How do you guys get the DLC Manager even working? I can't even get past the runttime error.
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

JakoryJman wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:19 pm How do you guys get the DLC Manager even working? I can't even get past the runttime error.
When does this error appear? When you run the manager or when you try to install some mods? I have never encountered it so don't really know how to help.
cantmodmk
Mortal

Post by cantmodmk »

alexanderfox wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:00 pm
cantmodmk wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:45 pm thank you so much
Is it working? I didn't test it to be honest.
yes it works like a charm. one problem is that it crashes when you beat shao khan but that was when running it without modified exe idk what happens with the modified exe as i played with and without
ryzierxecaner
Mortal
PSN: CanerPros

Post by ryzierxecaner »

first of all, hello, can you do this for shokan kiro too, can you update it for shokan kiro too?
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

ryzierxecaner wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:24 pm first of all, hello, can you do this for shokan kiro too, can you update it for shokan kiro too?
That mod is broken so it's not wort it. Sorry
GeorgeW22
Warrior
PSN: HUHUHEAHHAHAA
XBox Live: HEHIEHIAH

Post by GeorgeW22 »

How do I make a modified MKKE.exe? Do I use an HXD? Im using 1.06 and want to make dark khan a final boss
"Still Learning"
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

GeorgeW22 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:59 am How do I make a modified MKKE.exe? Do I use an HXD? Im using 1.06 and want to make dark khan a final boss
Sorry for so lait reply. I study in college and don't have much free time.
You need to open MKKE.exe in HXD and look for a string "char_shaokahn".
The string you need to edit is right after "char_kintaro"
So change that "char_shaokahn" to "char_dkahn". And don't forget to fiel up remaining bits with 00s in hex.
GeorgeW22
Warrior
PSN: HUHUHEAHHAHAA
XBox Live: HEHIEHIAH

Post by GeorgeW22 »

alexanderfox wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:48 pm
GeorgeW22 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:59 am How do I make a modified MKKE.exe? Do I use an HXD? Im using 1.06 and want to make dark khan a final boss
Sorry for so lait reply. I study in college and don't have much free time.
You need to open MKKE.exe in HXD and look for a string "char_shaokahn".
The string you need to edit is right after "char_kintaro"
So change that "char_shaokahn" to "char_dkahn". And don't forget to fiel up remaining bits with 00s in hex.
okay tysm It worked for me :)
"Still Learning"

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 Mod and Skin Requests”