Unlocking everything via the Coalesced.ini

joker11
Mortal

Unlocking everything via the Coalesced.ini

Post by joker11 »

Okay sooo this game acts like a mf, for instance:
This is the correct code to get the mark-11 cowl for batman.

Code: Select all

+mLIDInfo=(mName="BM_HeadEpic11_Mark11", mKey="INJUSTICE2LE0000")
And like it really works.
But when i try to get any other gear except the mark-11 cowl the game refuses to accept that code, so codes like these won't work even though they are written correctly and yes i checked the mName and they are all written correctly:

Code: Select all

+mLIDInfo=(mName="BM_AccessoryEpic13_Mark11", mKey="INJUSTICE2LE0000")
+mLIDInfo=(mName="BM_ArmsEpic14_Mark11", mKey="INJUSTICE2LE0000")
+mLIDInfo=(mName="BM_ChestEpic14_Mark11", mKey="INJUSTICE2LE0000")
+mLIDInfo=(mName="BM_LegsEpic14_Mark11", mKey="INJUSTICE2LE0000")
Unlocking abilities also has similar issues like it unlocks some but refuses to unlock others, but on the other hand unlocking characters and materials work flawlessly.
Can anyone please try and help me to see what's wrong or what am i missing ?
All of this was tested on a PS4 Pro.

KrimsonD
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Re: Unlocking everything via the Coalesced.ini

Post by KrimsonD »

@joker11 Hello Man, I am trying to build from 0 a 100% unlock for the "LEGAL STEAM" version of the Game (NOT the CRACKED Codex version), meaning Shaders, Premium Skins, Skills / Abilities, Legendary Gear (Red) and all Epic Gear SETS.

>> Using 1) FLING Trainer + 2) Cheat Engine with 2023 Cheat Table + 3) Cheat happens Easy Mother Boxes Decoding.

>> Now, my strategy has been as follows:

1) Get all Character up to Level 30,
2) Get millions (inlimited all-credits) of Gold Coins, Source Crystal and Guild Coins (purples) and purchase all Shaders / Premium Skins,
3) go to LEGENDARY Multiverse and Get all of the Abilities for each character first and then,
4) the Legendary Gear (1 Red as Weapon) for each character as well, these last 2, using the NO RESTRICTIONS for Multiverse + Insta-Kills.
5) Unlock all Diamond then Platinum > Gold > Silver > Bronze gotten so far, making sure to constantly being deleting all of the Rare (blue) and Common (gray) gear so it gives more space / slots for the Epic (golden) gear pieces.

6) Buying regular Gold Motherboxes BUT MUCH BETTER GOLDEN GUILD Boxes since these last gives more chances and # of items up to 5 each time, so we can try to unlock the remaining Epic Gear + Epic Gear Sets, plus the Shaders regularly locked behind Arcade Mode + Own Character´s Event in Multiverse, along with many many banners, AGAIN BUYING GOLD BUILD (PURPLE) BOXES and unlocking until I get everything.

Please @joker11 if you know any other good method like EDITING some files, or any Diamond Boxes duplication trick, or even easy-buying for these, please let me know, would love to share the best UNLOCKING TUTORIAL for injustice 2.

Thank you so much!, Best regards!

Return to “Injustice 2 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”