MK11 - 100% save file with Unlocked Items and Kollection

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

MK11 - 100% save file with Unlocked Items and Kollection

Post by a.martin »

Hi everyone, as you might or not know, recently MK11 Ultimate, got it's DRM removed, therefore making the game easy to crack, but with that, came a simple yet moronic issue, the game becomes 100% offline and therefore you're not able to do any progress towards unlocking most of the things or even anything.
(which is the most stupid design I've ever seen in a game.)

So, to "kombat" that problem, once the game is cracked you can use a fully an unlocked save file (thanks to thethiny's MK11 Unlocker!) that has every gear piece, skin, and kollection item unlocked from start.

so, to make it clear this save file has:
  • -The Story mode and Aftermath is untouched at 0%, have fun beating that from start to finish, as you should.
  • -Every Gear piece for every character including the DLC characters is unlocked.
  • -Every Skin for every character including the DLC characters is unlocked.
  • -Every Finisher, Taunt, Intro, Victory, Brutality, and Skills for every character including the DLC characters is unlocked.
  • -All the items in the Kollection section are unlocked, yes, including the tower endings. (but please, still have fun and play them with every character)

this file and all of this was possible thanks to the MKSecrets community and the Steam Underground Community from CS.RIN.RU
*mainly to thethiny for making the Unlocker that made this save file come true
*and ktpunk for making and providing the save file as a perfect blank state for everyone that wants to enjoy the game from scratch but with every item available. (for when the servers die, and this game gets left behind.)

and I.. just threw the idea out there and all these great people managed to make it come true, I just thought it would be nice to share it here.

How to install:
1. Extract using WinRar

2. In order for the save to work you need to use the AccountID: 1302488260 to change the AccountID, open "steam_emu.ini" (this file is in the "Retail" folder, where the .exe file of the game is.) and then paste the AccountID above (remember to delete the "#" at the start of the "AccountId=" line!, you can compare it with the picture.)

3. Copy save files to: "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Steam\CODEX\976310\remote\"
and just because I feel like someone will ask this, I will repeat it, THIS IS FOR THE CRACKED VERSION OF THE GAME. Sorry, I will not provide the crack, but I'm sure if you look it up you'll find it (in case you wanna apply it yourself to your legit game).

to end this post, I would like to say that it's lovely to see the community alive and thriving, I'm really proud of you guys, and sorry for not being a part of this as I used to in the old days, keep it up! and have a great day guys.
Attachments
this is how your .ini file should look.png
MK11 Unlocked Save file - id 1302488260.rar
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 55784 times

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 - 100% save file with Unlocked Items and Kollection

Post by thethiny »

Thank you and welcome back!

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Thank you so much for this , can I ask which version of mk11 cracked version will be good to use ?
When the servers go offline I want to be able to have access to all my stuff still
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

snoopster777 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:12 am Thank you so much for this , can I ask which version of mk11 cracked version will be good to use ?
When the servers go offline I want to be able to have access to all my stuff still
The latest one would be the most obvious choice I guess; (MK11 Ultimate - FLT) unless a new update comes of course.

the one that Empress made in the past (the first release) is outdated, with missing DLC's and still has denuvo in the .exe, this latest build has denuvo removed, which improves the performance on many pc's (it's improved because the DRM is gone, just like it happened with Injustice 2).
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

a.martin wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:40 am
snoopster777 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:12 am Thank you so much for this , can I ask which version of mk11 cracked version will be good to use ?
The latest one would be the most obvious choice I guess; (MK11 Ultimate - FLT) unless a new update comes of course.

the one that Empress made in the past (the first release) is outdated, with missing DLC's and still has denuvo in the .exe, this latest build has denuvo removed, which improves the performance on many pc's (it's improved because the DRM is gone, just like it happened with Injustice 2).
Thank so much , so just to confirm, I download the mk 1u - flt , down load the save file , change the steam id , passte the save file in the correct directory and run the game ? Is that correct ?

Does anyone also have 100% save file for injustice 2 ?
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

snoopster777 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:07 pm Thank so much , so just to confirm, I download the mk 1u - flt , down load the save file , change the steam id , passte the save file in the correct directory and run the game ? Is that correct ?
yes I believe that's the correct order of steps;
-installing the cracked game;
-downloading the save file
-changing the steamid on the .ini file
-and paste the save files in the directory mentioned (if you cannot find the directory, maybe start the game once, and then close it, so the save folder will be created, and then paste all the new files for the save.)
snoopster777 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:07 pm Does anyone also have 100% save file for injustice 2 ?
I highly doubt it, because Injustice 2's gear system seems to be a damn mess, because NRS said they have "endless combinations of gear pieces" which is a lie kinda, there's like a main piece with 3 or 4 small stuff changed or added, which would make it super hard to pinpoint the most unique looking pieces. (Or at least, that's how I see it. I can be, and most likely am wrong) But the main problem for me, is the fact that the inventory for every character has the limit of 125 gear pieces TOTAL. So that makes it absurdly hard for me, if you don't know how many unique pieces there are. There's no pictures or logos, just names or even randomized names if I'm not mistaken, we would need like a 3d viewer to see which piece we would want for every character to make a decent save file, and that's too much.

My main idea was to make a save file with the mainly JL movie Gear pieces unlocked for every character that has them (since they are impossible to unlock thanks to the worst decisions ever), and maybe the Legendary gear, since it's the most absurdly insane one to get. And that's it, the rest is easily unlockable by playing the game and having fun, and you can definitely use a trainer on Injustice 2 to add currency to spend and therefore unlock colors and alternate skins for characters.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

a.martin wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:36 am
snoopster777 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:07 pm Thank so much , so just to confirm, I download the mk 1u - flt , down load the save file , change the steam id , passte the save file in the correct directory and run the game ? Is that correct ?
yes I believe that's the correct order of steps;
-installing the cracked game;
-downloading the save file
-changing the steamid on the .ini file
-and paste the save files in the directory mentioned (if you cannot find the directory, maybe start the game once, and then close it, so the save folder will be created, and then paste all the new files for the save.)
snoopster777 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:07 pm Does anyone also have 100% save file for injustice 2 ?
I highly doubt it, because Injustice 2's gear system seems to be a damn mess, because NRS said they have "endless combinations of gear pieces" which is a lie kinda, there's like a main piece with 3 or 4 small stuff changed or added, which would make it super hard to pinpoint the most unique looking pieces. (Or at least, that's how I see it. I can be, and most likely am wrong) But the main problem for me, is the fact that the inventory for every character has the limit of 125 gear pieces TOTAL. So that makes it absurdly hard for me, if you don't know how many unique pieces there are. There's no pictures or logos, just names or even randomized names if I'm not mistaken, we would need like a 3d viewer to see which piece we would want for every character to make a decent save file, and that's too much.

My main idea was to make a save file with the mainly JL movie Gear pieces unlocked for every character that has them (since they are impossible to unlock thanks to the worst decisions ever), and maybe the Legendary gear, since it's the most absurdly insane one to get. And that's it, the rest is easily unlockable by playing the game and having fun, and you can definitely use a trainer on Injustice 2 to add currency to spend and therefore unlock colors and alternate skins for characters.
Awesome thanks so much , there is a 100% savefile I have found , but downloading the right version of the game to check what it has and what its missing, but I believe the kombat kard icons and those type of things are missing
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g »

hi, where is the possibility to change account ID in the flt.ini file of the FLT version?
thank you :)
punisherkhan
Mortal

Post by punisherkhan »

a.martin wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:40 am

Kindly can u tell me that if we customize a player like scorpion will it save or will it revert back to default after we restart the game?
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

punisherkhan wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:20 am Kindly can u tell me that if we customize a player like scorpion will it save or will it revert back to default after we restart the game?
I haven't had a single problem so far, all the variations and customized stuff that I've done with this save file got perfectly saved.

Hopefully that will apply to everyone and not only me.
punisherkhan
Mortal

Post by punisherkhan »

a.martin wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:13 pm
punisherkhan wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:20 am Kindly can u tell me that if we customize a player like scorpion will it save or will it revert back to default after we restart the game?
I haven't had a single problem so far, all the variations and customized stuff that I've done with this save file got perfectly saved.

Hopefully that will apply to everyone and not only me.
Wow It really worked u were right everything saves whatever I customize. I also have original steam version which is pathetic coz whenever I start the game without internet connection my saved customization reverts back to default which is so frustrating. I can can enjoy this game offline
Last edited by punisherkhan on Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

HI guys, I have downloaded the flt and empress version , I have editied on empress version and placed the saved files in the save folder
I am getting the save file is out of date, is anyone able to upload the latest version of the save files and include the ini file that needs to be editted exactly where it needs to go as there is no folder in the codex folder

FLT version there is no ini to edit the steam account id so not sure how to do that ?

Thanks
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g
Apprentice

maybe it's not a savegame problem...
i think empress version is old (aftermath), new (ultimate) is just FLT or codex.
while for the codex version you have to edit the steam_emu.ini file and the savageme works, for the FLT (perhaps the best of the two) there is no account id reference in the FLT.ini file.
also i am stuck there to make savegame work... :(
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:08 am maybe it's not a savegame problem...
i think empress version is old (aftermath), new (ultimate) is just FLT or codex.
while for the codex version you have to edit the steam_emu.ini file and the savageme works, for the FLT (perhaps the best of the two) there is no account id reference in the FLT.ini file.
also i am stuck there to make savegame work... :(
Download the new version. Why do you want an old one

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g
Apprentice

in fact I have the ultimate version of FLT.
the only problem is that I can't find the reference to the "accountID" entry in the ini file (flt.ini), so all the 100% savegame I tried I can't get them to work, do you have any idea? thx

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”