MultiVersus Director Hints at Possible Mortal Kombat Characters

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

MultiVersus Director Hints at Possible Mortal Kombat Characters

Post by Gambid »

<!--Tags: multiversus-->MultiVersus is a free to play fighting game currently in development by Player First Games for Warner Bros. Games. The game is a Super Smash Bros. type of fighting game, set in the Warner Bros Universe and utilizing characters like Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny and Shaggy but also DC Superhero icons like Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman.
MultiVersus characters
Ever since the original announcement I personally asked myself how long it would take for Mortal Kombat characters to be brought into the mix in some way, as Mortal Kombat is also a property of Warner Bros. The answer is, well not really long, as several days ago MultiVersus' director Tony Huynh tweeted asking the fans which two Mortal Kombat characters they would like to see in the game. He explicitly mentioned however that this is just a question and doesn't mean that any Mortal Kombat characters would appear at all.
Only time will tell, whether we will see Mortal Kombat characters in MultiVersus. But who knows, may be we would get the continuation of the fight that began with the opening sequence of Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms:
mortal-kombat-legends-ultra-instinct-shaggy-vs-scorpion
Which characters would you like to see?

MultiVersus is scheduled for a 2022 release on PlayStation 4 and 5, XBox One and Series X/S consoles and PC via Steam. Visit the game's official website for more information.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Discord and VKontakte.
Attachments
multiversus-characters.jpg
mortal-kombat-legends-ultra-instinct-shaggy-vs-scorpion.jpg

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: MultiVersus Director Hints at Possible Mortal Kombat Characters

Post by Roy Arkon »

If two MK characters make the cut, it's obviously gonna be Scorpion and Sub-Zero. If any other combination makes the cut, that will be shocker TBH.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: MultiVersus Director Hints at Possible Mortal Kombat Characters

Post by Gambid »

If any make the cut would be a shocker, giving the targeted audience of the game.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”