i need help with diff files and dlcs (urgent,I've been trying for a long time)

Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

i need help with diff files and dlcs (urgent,I've been trying for a long time)

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

(Excuse me if there is any writing problem,I speak Spanish,and I use google translator)

hello everyone!,i'm mr skull,and i spent a long time learning about mk9 modding on pc,and i was doing various skins,portraits and other things, so far everything was fine,but when i found out i could make my own dlc characters,no need to replace original game files,I wanted to give it a try,and with @ KOBR4's modding tools,I created my own ".diff" files based on original ".xxx" files of original mk9 characters,which I had modified the textures and their portraits previously,well,everything was fine up to there,but when I create the ".ini" file to be able to make a dlc,and I tried it in the game, the game is checked and gives me the error "pure function call ",what happens to many people who create dlcs characters,I really don't know what I'm doing wrong,I'm doing everything to the letter,both the modifications of textures and skeleton meshes, as well as the creation of the files ".ini "and ".diff ",as I said,I don't know what I'm doing ma He,if anyone can help me with this,I would be very grateful,I have been trying for many months without success,and I do not want to abandon the idea of ​​creating my own dlc character,because I would really like to do it,if some experienced modder like @unclefestor ,@ zepterrian or @howardDC read this post,I ask for your help,as this is starting to frustrate me,and as I said,I would not like to abandon the idea of ​​creating my own dlc (suit or dlc character),why I am very interested in modding mk9 on pc,please if someone knows the solution to my problem,I ask you to help me.

(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
alexanderfox
Warrior
Side: Light

Re: i need help with diff files and dlcs (urgent,I've been trying for a long time)

Post by alexanderfox »

The only solution is to play an older version of the game
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Re: i need help with diff files and dlcs (urgent,I've been trying for a long time)

alexanderfox wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:28 am The only solution is to play an older version of the game
(I'm sorry for some writing error,I speak Spanish and I use google translate)

hello!,first of all sorry for the delay in responding to your comment,I was a bit absent from the page when you commented,and I didn't see it in time,and second,responding to your suggestion,yes,I tried to find an older version of the game,Before making this post asking for help from someone who knew more about the subject than I did,but I couldn't find the older versions of the game,for some reason,if you know where I could find them,you would help me a lot,thanks for commenting,I await your response!
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:32 am
alexanderfox wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:28 am The only solution is to play an older version of the game

hello!,first of all sorry for the delay in responding to your comment,I was a bit absent from the page when you commented,and I didn't see it in time,and second,responding to your suggestion,yes,I tried to find an older version of the game,Before making this post asking for help from someone who knew more about the subject than I did,but I couldn't find the older versions of the game,for some reason,if you know where I could find them,you would help me a lot,thanks for commenting,I await your response!
Check your pm.
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

alexanderfox wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:44 am
Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:32 am

Check your pm.
Check your pm too

alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:00 pm Check your pm too
I answered
lemon926x
Mortal

Post by lemon926x »

I need help on finding an older version if anyone can help me out.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”