MK9 PC - New Colors And Portraits For Mileena (Post Updated 22/7/2022)

Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

MK9 PC - New Colors And Portraits For Mileena (Post Updated 22/7/2022)

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

(Scroll down a bit to find the post in English)

ATENCION: Este post fue actualizado hoy (22/7/2022) Para ser mas informativo sobre lo que trae este pack,Además de que actualizé su link de descarga,subiendo el skin en la página directamente,para que así no expire como los links externos,bueno,mas abajo les dejo las capturas originales y las actualizadas del post,Ademas de detalles sobre que trae,sin mas que decirles,gracias por ver mi post,y espero que les haya gustado mi skin,saludos!

Detalles sobre que trae el pack:

- Traje principal de mileena con un color completamente actualizado (incluidos sus daños)

- Ladder y portrait de la pantalla de color actualizados al mismo color del char

- Final actualizado al mismo color del char

- Ladders de la torre de los retos,e imágen de la maquina tragamonedas (Test Your Luck)

NOTA: Este tono de color del skin,es (entre comillas) una correccion de color del skin
original para que se parezca mas al tono de color del personaje en Umk3

Mileena Preview 1 (Pantalla De Seleccion):
Mileena Preview 1 (Pantalla De Seleccion).jpg
Mileena Preview 2 (En El Modo Arcade):
Mileena Preview 2 (En El Modo Arcade).jpg
Mileena Preview 3 (En Una Pelea):
Mileena Preview 3 (En Una Pelea).jpg

Link de descarga del pack:
Mileena Original Color (Pack Of Skins).rar
(19.75 MiB) Downloaded 165 times
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post In English (Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate):

ATTENTION: This post was updated today (22/7/2022) To be more informative about what brings this pack,Besides that I upgraded your download link,raising the skin at the site directly,so that does not expire as external links,good,below I leave the link of download. i leave the original and updated screenshots of the post, as well as details about what it brings, without more to tell you, thanks for seeing my post, and I hope you liked my skin, greetings!

Details about what the pack brings:

- Mileena's main suit with a completely updated color (including her damage)

- Color screen ladder and portrait updated to the same char color

- Updated end to the same color of the char

- Stairs of the tower of challenges, and image of the slot machine (Test Your Luck)

NOTE: This skin color tone, is (in quotes) a skin color correction
original so that it looks more like the color tone of the character in Umk3

Mileena Preview 1 (Selection Screen):
Mileena Preview 1 (Pantalla De Seleccion).jpg
Mileena Preview 2 (in Arcade Mode):
Mileena Preview 2 (En El Modo Arcade).jpg
Mileena Preview 3 (In a Fight):
Mileena Preview 3 (En Una Pelea).jpg

Pack download link:
Mileena Original Color (Pack Of Skins).rar
(19.75 MiB) Downloaded 165 times
Last edited by Mr Skull Oficial on Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.

(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
epicyoshichair
Mortal

Re: MK9 PC - New Colors And Portraits For Mileena

Post by epicyoshichair »

I am so happy to see people adding new skins u should make some skins for bosses as well they are not many of them just saying u are really talented.
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

@epicyoshichair Thank you,I really appreciate your support,and that you liked my modifications,remember that you can download it from the video on my channel,and you can also see them more in depth in the video if you want,I am really interested in the mk9 modding,to be able to make skins,new mesh mods and more things,in the future I will publish them here,so if you want you can add me as a friend,and be attentive to my publications,or enter this page and look in this section from time to time To see if I published something,as you prefer,and answering your question,I plan to make skins for the bosses in the future,and upload them here,so do not forget to be attentive here to see my future modifications,also if you have any questions,do not hesitate to ask me :)

Sorry for my bad English,my original language is Spanish,and I use google translator to be able to speak on this site.
Last edited by Mr Skull Oficial on Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

epicyoshichair
Mortal

Post by epicyoshichair »

@Mr Skull Oficial Alright I would not say I am here often but I check these forums at least once a day or more if I see something new.
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

@epicyoshichair ok,you are welcome whenever you want to see my next modifications.

Sorry for my bad English,my original language is Spanish,and I use google translator to be able to speak on this site.

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Hey Mr Skull Oficial and welcome to the MKSecrets forums.

I took the liberty of fixing the attachments in your first post.

I wanted to also let you know that you can also upload skins/mods directly to the forums. This way the links will never expire and you can track how many people have downloaded them. Let me know if you need any assistance.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Ghostharp
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Ghostharp »

Hey, could you post a guide on how you did this or maybe a video? I want to do some new colors for Mileena myself.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”