I2hook by Ermaccer

alexanderfox
Warrior
Side: Light

I2hook by Ermaccer

Post by alexanderfox »

Here is the I2hook by ermaccer.
The features are the same as mk11 and mkxhooks: play as npcs, camera control, etc.
Finally we can play as boss brainiac.
Download (always latest):
https://github.com/ermaccer/I2Hook/releases

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: I2hook by Ermaccer

Post by a.martin »

by any change do you or Ermaccer know how we can get the Justice League Gear? I'm finally getting back into the game, and I'll try to do a decent simple save that will have the JL movie gear so that can be available for everybody

ps: sorry for the off-topic question, this is a great addition for people that love photo mode in games, so thank you for sharing it!!
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

a.martin wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:57 pm by any change do you or Ermaccer know how we can get the Justice League Gear? I'm finally getting back into the game, and I'll try to do a decent simple save that will have the JL movie gear so that can be available for everybody

ps: sorry for the off-topic question, this is a great addition for people that love photo mode in games, so thank you for sharing it!!
Hi. Sorry for so long respond. I do not know how to unlock justice lig gear. Maybe ermaccer knows, i didn't ask him.
I use this mod mostly to play as boss brainiac. He has a huge combo potential and he is very fun to play with.
Off-topic also, but i very like your mkx skin mods.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

alexanderfox wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:28 pm Hi. Sorry for so long respond. I do not know how to unlock justice lig gear. Maybe ermaccer knows, i didn't ask him.
I use this mod mostly to play as boss brainiac. He has a huge combo potential and he is very fun to play with.
Off-topic also, but i very like your mkx skin mods.
hey no problem!! I was just asking, now my main goal is to see if someone knows how to convert a legit steam save file from injustice 2 to also work on the cracked versions of the game, I wanna see if many people can get their hands on that JL movie gear. I just wanna find a way to get this gear, because it's so stupid that NRS didn't even bothered to put that on the drop pool for the mother boxes (according to many fans) now those JL movie towers are dead and they'll never comeback, so no one can get that gear.
maskedman
Mortal

Post by maskedman »

Thank you I'm glad that we can finally play as Boss Brainiac, but I have run into some problems.

Is boss Brainiac playable in practice mod? Brainiac will load, but I can't use any of his boss moves on his brainiac stage.

When I use Boss Brainiac in single fight same problem happens, but after i win a match or lose a match and than rematch i can use all of boss brainiac moveset?
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

maskedman wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:59 am Thank you I'm glad that we can finally play as Boss Brainiac, but I have run into some problems.

Is boss Brainiac playable in practice mod? Brainiac will load, but I can't use any of his boss moves on his brainiac stage.

When I use Boss Brainiac in single fight same problem happens, but after i win a match or lose a match and than rematch i can use all of boss brainiac moveset?
Hi. To use hes boss moves in practice mode, go to practice settings and change loadout. When it restarts, you will be able to use all of hes moves. In all other modes, just restart the match.
maskedman
Mortal

Post by maskedman »

Thank you it works now :)
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

You are welcome.
Scorp-Sub
Apprentice

Post by Scorp-Sub »

When I use the latest version the game is in slow mo? Does the hook need to be updated?
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

Scorp-Sub wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:21 pm When I use the latest version the game is in slow mo? Does the hook need to be updated?
Open i2hook.ini.
Set bEnable60FPSPatch to false

Return to “Injustice 2 PC Gameplay Mods”