Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms Released

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms Released

Post by Gambid »

The long wait for the second WB Animation Mortal Kombat animated feature Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms is over. Starting today (August 31st, 2021) the movie is available worldwide for digital purchase from various streaming and digital services. The physical version on Blu Ray is also already available in some regions and will soon be available in others.
Mortal Kombat Legends Battle of the Realms Released
Synopsis: When Shao Kahn’s Outworld barbarians terrorize Earthrealm, Lord Raiden is determined to put an end to the carnage once and for all. This leaves one option: a final Mortal Kombat Tournament for the future of Earthrealm – win it or lose everything. Raiden’s elite team of Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Liu Kang and a few new faces kick the action into the extreme as they go head-to-head with Outworld’s most bloodthirsty warriors. The stakes could not be higher. But deep in Netherrealm, the malevolent Shinnok is unfolding an unspeakable scheme which threatens to obliterate existence as we know it. The universe is watching, and it’s winner take all!

Did you already have the chance to watch Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms? What did you think? Tell us in the comments below.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
mortal-kombat-legends-battle-of-the-realms-released.jpg

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”