Ninja Cyrax and Sektor

BatC117
Mortal

Ninja Cyrax and Sektor

Post by BatC117 »

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew where to find, or otherwise has access to, the classic ninja outfits shown in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYs4eihH3yA

I have spent a lot of time searching and unless I missed something, have not found a thing.

Additionally, has there ever been a more modern-styled masked outfit made for Cyrax and Sektor?

Any help is appreciated.

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Re: Ninja Cyrax and Sektor

Post by zepterrian »

If you cannot find those mods it is because they are probably his, and he never releases them to the public as far as I know. But you can easily replicate them by looking at the .ini file of this mod. You will need to play in tag mode because the other character will be the one sharing his costume.
For example to get ninja cyrax you need to combine him with MK1 subzero, reptile, scorpion or ermac.
You will need a GenericRenamer found in the tools section and you will also need to extract the files inside the Char packages of the costume donor (subzero, reptile, scorpion or ermac for MK1 costume for example) to check how their .skeletalmesh files are named.
For the raptor race...
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

BatC117 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:16 pm Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew where to find, or otherwise has access to, the classic ninja outfits shown in this video?

I have spent a lot of time searching and unless I missed something, have not found a thing.

Additionally, has there ever been a more modern-styled masked outfit made for Cyrax and Sektor?

Any help is appreciated.
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate):

Hello, Maybe it's too late to answer you and wait for an answer,But I made different versions of mk1 for the cyrax and sektor versions, below I'm going to leave you the link to my publication, I hope you enjoy it and give me your opinion of what you think of my skins, I wait for your answer, greetings!

Skins "Ninjas Mk1" For Cyrax and Sektor:
viewtopic.php?t=48221&sid=20019d21b2b3e ... a3a62bc368

PS: I also invite you to see other of my mods (So you can be guided by which ones they are, All my posts say "By Mr Skull" At the end)
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ
GeorgeW22
Warrior
Side: Darkness
PSN: HUHUHEAHHAHAA
XBox Live: HEHIEHIAH

Post by GeorgeW22 »

zepterrian wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:53 pm If you cannot find those mods it is because they are probably his, and he never releases them to the public as far as I know. But you can easily replicate them by looking at the .ini file of this mod. You will need to play in tag mode because the other character will be the one sharing his costume.
For example to get ninja cyrax you need to combine him with MK1 subzero, reptile, scorpion or ermac.
You will need a GenericRenamer found in the tools section and you will also need to extract the files inside the Char packages of the costume donor (subzero, reptile, scorpion or ermac for MK1 costume for example) to check how their .skeletalmesh files are named.
How Do I extract their .skeletalmesh?
"Still Learning"
GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

Mr Skull Oficial wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:13 am
BatC117 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:16 pm Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew where to find, or otherwise has access to, the classic ninja outfits shown in this video?

Any help is appreciated.
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate):

Hello, Maybe it's too late to answer you and wait for an answer,But I made different versions of mk1 for the cyrax and sektor versions, below I'm going to leave you the link to my publication, I hope you enjoy it and give me your opinion of what you think of my skins, I wait for your answer, greetings!

PS: I also invite you to see other of my mods (So you can be guided by which ones they are, All my posts say "By Mr Skull" At the end)
Hey bro do u know how to extract the .skeletalmesh as said by zeppterrian?
"Still Learning"
GeorgeW22
Warrior

Post by GeorgeW22 »

Any help is appreciated.

BEcause i am trying to follow those steps he sent
"Still Learning"
Mr Skull Oficial
Grand Master

Post by Mr Skull Oficial »

GeorgeW22 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:41 pm

Any help is appreciated.

Hey bro do u know how to extract the .skeletalmesh as said by zeppterrian?
Hello, Sorry for the delay in responding, To extract the "SkeletalMesh" of a character, you must first extract the character itself, To do this you need two programs,"Decompress.exe" to decompress the CHAR so that you can then "inject" modified textures back into it, and "Extract.exe "to extract the CHAR and view its internal files, in addition to using its files".Texture2D" in conjunction with the "Textures.DDS" for
"Inject" the textures that you are going to edit or have edited,If you want to know more about texture editing in MK9, I leave you the link to the texture editing tutorial:viewtopic.php?t=6311
(Sorry if there is any writing error,My language is spanish,And i use google translate)

Do you like my mods and want to help me in some way?,Do it through my paypal account below (It is not mandatory, but it would help me a lot):https://paypal.me/mrskullofficial2022?c ... le.x=es_XC

Visit my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9WI6e ... VMNhoriXdQ

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 Mod and Skin Requests”