Any up-to-date trainer ?

SenSx
Mortal

Any up-to-date trainer ?

Post by SenSx »

Hello,

I know there is an unlocker on the way (and thanks a lot for the hard work Thethiny), but I would like to unlock everything I can in the krypt myself by opening the chests.
However I'm not going to grind that, as I see no interest in it.
(I know it will not be enough, but I'll do that first before using the unlocker).

So is there a trainer somewhere that still works and allow free krypt chests, something like that ?
Or even just infinite health for easy towers ?
All the ones I found seem to be outdated :(
It seems to be the perfect time to update them since NRS announced the end of their support for the game.

Thanks

ArthurV19
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: Any up-to-date trainer ?

Post by ArthurV19 »

SenSx wrote:Hello,

I know there is an unlocker on the way (and thanks a lot for the hard work Thethiny), but I would like to unlock everything I can in the krypt myself by opening the chests.
(I know it will not be enough, but I'll do that first before using the unlocker).

So is there a trainer somewhere that still works and allow free krypt chests, something like that ?
It seems to be the perfect time to update them since NRS announced the end of their support for the game.

Thanks
Hello, Sorry my english (I'm a brazilian) Try Fling Trainer or Mr. Anticheat trainers (WeMod). I don't know how it's working at the moment but try WeMod, i used to use to I used to use to make the towers faster, there are options (Unlimited Health, Free crypt Boxes) just be careful not to get banned. =)
SenSx
Mortal

Post by SenSx »

ArthurV19 wrote:
SenSx wrote:Hello,

Thanks
Hello, Sorry my english (I'm a brazilian) Try Fling Trainer or Mr. Anticheat trainers (WeMod). I don't know how it's working at the moment but try WeMod, i used to use to I used to use to make the towers faster, there are options (Unlimited Health, Free crypt Boxes) just be careful not to get banned. =)
Thank you for your fast answer.
Unfortunately I alwready asked the question on the MK11 WeMod forum discussion before coming here, that trainer is outdated and crash the game :(
SenSx
Mortal

Post by SenSx »

Ok I took my balls and tried the WeMod trainer and IT WORKED !
At least the infinite health cheat worked, will try the free krypt chests later.

Well sorry, I was afraid of testing myself because I thought an outated trainer would get me ban, I feel like an idiot now.

I'm running the game in Dirext X 11 since Direct X 12 makes my game crash, maybe try that if you have issues running the WeMod trainer as I have seen on the WeMod forum discussion for MK11.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”