How to unlock all DLC for free - Anti Ban!

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: How to unlock all DLC for free - Anti Ban!

Post by thethiny »

Cris0013 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:40 pm Sorry for the inconvenience, someone knows how I can download or get the Kombat Pack 2 DLC that includes (Rambo, Mileena and rain).

I would thank you a lot.
This tutorial is literally about that.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
punisherkhan
Mortal

Post by punisherkhan »

Dargo wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:21 am This method is an unnecessarily complicated homemade DYI. Just use cream and only add the line ultimate add-on. Way easier and it unlocks everything, guaranteed no bans, as confirmed already on rin
Can u please tell me how can I unlock Movie pack for sonya, cage & shang tsung, all other dlcs are unlocked but not movie ones
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

punisherkhan wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:06 am
Dargo wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:21 am This method is an unnecessarily complicated homemade DYI. Just use cream and only add the line ultimate add-on. Way easier and it unlocks everything, guaranteed no bans, as confirmed already on rin
Can u please tell me how can I unlock Movie pack for sonya, cage & shang tsung, all other dlcs are unlocked but not movie ones
Use the unlocker if you on steam or xbox live version ?
punisherkhan
Mortal

Post by punisherkhan »

snoopster777 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:35 pm
punisherkhan wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:06 am
Use the unlocker if you on steam or xbox live version ?
I am on steam. I used the unlocker but there are no dlcs for Movie pack of sonya, johny cage & shang tsung. the original movie outfits m talking abt
Last edited by punisherkhan on Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

punisherkhan wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:31 am I am on steam. I used the unlocker but there are not dlcs for Movie pack of sonya, johny cage & shang tshung. the original movie utfits m talking abt
Use unlock, go to settings > Show Owned Items > Enable it

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
punisherkhan
Mortal

Post by punisherkhan »

thethiny wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:38 am
punisherkhan wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:31 am I am on steam. I used the unlocker but there are not dlcs for Movie pack of sonya, johny cage & shang tshung. the original movie utfits m talking abt
Use unlock, go to settings > Show Owned Items > Enable it
Thank You thethiny Bro
its unlocked now after enabling owned items. u r the best

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”