MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Bruno1433
Mortal

Re: MK11 All In One Mods Thread: Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by Bruno1433 »

Hey! Can i play online kasual 1v1 with this thing activated?
Last edited by Bruno1433 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

yes

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Bruno1433
Mortal

Post by Bruno1433 »

thethiny wrote:yes
Thanks! Is there any way to cheat online like infinite health or something? And sorry for being nasty
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Even if there was I wouldn't tell you :D

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Sentinel
Mortal

Post by Sentinel »

I can just copy what whit anybody start a comment here: thanks for the work thethiny.

Im big fan of the game since MK1, but since Injustice 2 i dont like this crystal, jewel etc collecting system and the lot overcolored (free) useless skin, gear. I have choosed the ultimate edition to have all characters, but i was not happy to see ultimate (what was not cheap) wont have the mk movie skins, wont have the Rain classic ninja skin also Mileena classic skin.

Ok what can i do, i have started play with the Time towers, after 2 day gaming plus with previous received time crystals i have enough ,,crystal" to have UMK3 Mileena, but looks thats all - im done, maybe 1 year and i will have again 500 crystal :D The developers wont care people who wont have full days to play, realy hard to receive lot time crystals.

Rain classic skin with 24 hour counter for 1500 time crystal (if im good remember the value)? Joke..Ok we know reason is simple: we can choose ,,easier way" we can buy time crystals.

Ok but we have also Krypt right to receive extra items, brutality etc? ok i say i will get maybe a extra brutality using a youtube video instruction (where can i find), but after Krypt map was loaded FPS goes to 4-5 frame per sec, whatever i do with minimum settings too (i can play the game with high settings, in full HD without problem). So Krypt is for me non usable:D I dont understand why need extra horse power, maybe we need pay for this too time crystal, i dont know..:D
Firstballot
Mortal

Post by Firstballot »

Hey! Sorry one more question —-

If I download the latest version and create MKSwap/Asset/MKscript and then change Baraka.mko to Kabal.mko, is that all I need to have it work??
I’m getting CTD...wondering if I need a line added to .ini to reflect the change? Appreciate your help!!
Tone
Mortal

Post by Tone »

I can't seem to get intro swapping to work. I get errors like this when I try. https://imgur.com/yragXwy https://imgur.com/APyl2Am
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Firstballot wrote:Hey! Sorry one more question —-

If I download the latest version and create MKSwap/Asset/MKscript and then change Baraka.mko to Kabal.mko, is that all I need to have it work??
I’m getting CTD...wondering if I need a line added to .ini to reflect the change? Appreciate your help!!
You're swapping skarlet with kitana but you're not playing against them. If you swap skarlet with kitana then both skarlet and kitana need to be present. If you don't want that then wait for my ini tutorial on how to swap models.

Also no the folder is MKSwap/MKscript there is not Asset.

mkay
Mortal

Post by mkay »

I am getting the below in the console:

"CorsairPerformProtocolHandshake failed: CE_ServerNotFound
Failed to load Chroma Editor Library!"

I can still launch the game with the AC lines in the .ini but I have to delete all the rest
otherwise it crashes, which means no cameramod.

I tried searching in the forum and nothing similar has been mentioned. Any help?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

mkay wrote:I am getting the below in the console:

"CorsairPerformProtocolHandshake failed: CE_ServerNotFound
Failed to load Chroma Editor Library!"

I can still launch the game with the AC lines in the .ini but I have to delete all the rest
otherwise it crashes, which means no cameramod.

I tried searching in the forum and nothing similar has been mentioned. Any help?
The error is from MK itself, just ignore it, it means you don't have a Corsair Keyboard.
Also I'm unsure why your camera mod is crashing as it shouldn't. Maybe it's something else crashing it. If the camera mod fails then it will disable itself and not crash. I think you're either using DX_12 version of the game or that you're one of the unlucky AMD Windows 2004 users.

axionstoria
Mortal

Post by axionstoria »

Hi, I tried the ASI MK11 for the camera mod, but it seems that the time stop doesn't work, even after I changed the keybind. Any advice?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

axionstoria wrote:Hi, I tried the ASI MK11 for the camera mod, but it seems that the time stop doesn't work, even after I changed the keybind. Any advice?
Timestop not implemented

_ix_
Warrior
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Post by _ix_ »

This is the way.

Another great job, thethiny. Thanks!

This thread is the way forward to mod the game. You can still use CE if you want, but this is how we should proceed.

However, adding stuff to the asi will not be in the same reach as people that were updating the mods.

Just monitor the thread for updates folks.
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
Tone
Mortal

Post by Tone »

Can I get some help with editing the ini file? I did some searching around the forum and was able to piece together a few pieces of the pie, but I am still missing some key details.

The part I am having trouble with is finding correct model and asset paths. For instance, using the Generated.Template.mAssetDefinition for certain fighters works and sometimes doesn't. Specifically, a line like "mCAPDefinitionsPath=Disk.Characters.CHAR.JAX.JAX_ASSET.JAX_CapAsset" works but "mCAPDefinitionsPath=Disk.Characters.CHAR.SKA.SKA_ASSET.SKA_CapAsset" will crash to desktop.

Is there a way I can learn the correct paths instead of just trying to guess them?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

_ix_ wrote:This is the way.

Another great job, thethiny. Thanks!

This thread is the way forward to mod the game. You can still use CE if you want, but this is how we should proceed.

However, adding stuff to the asi will not be in the same reach as people that were updating the mods.

Just monitor the thread for updates folks.
Which is why I added the "addresses" and "patterns" section, so that people are able to update it. You can still find the things in Cheat Engine and just add them manually to ASI, but you would wait for me to implement it. I think of it as the "necessary evil". Thanks _ix_ for your constant support.

Tone wrote:Can I get some help with editing the ini file? I did some searching around the forum and was able to piece together a few pieces of the pie, but I am still missing some key details.

The part I am having trouble with is finding correct model and asset paths. For instance, using the Generated.Template.mAssetDefinition for certain fighters works and sometimes doesn't. Specifically, a line like "mCAPDefinitionsPath=Disk.Characters.CHAR.JAX.JAX_ASSET.JAX_CapAsset" works but "mCAPDefinitionsPath=Disk.Characters.CHAR.SKA.SKA_ASSET.SKA_CapAsset" will crash to desktop.

Is there a way I can learn the correct paths instead of just trying to guess them?

Code: Select all

mPaletteKey Doesn't make a difference, no need change.
mCharScript scripts + moveset
mCharScriptAssetPackage Doesn't make a difference, no need change.
mCharCommonScriptAssetPackage should be same as mCharScript
mCharacterAssetPath Fatal Blow + Skin Colors
mCAPDefinitionsPath Model to Load
mAssetRootPath Fatality/Intro/Outro stuff, doesn't really matter at all even if it's wrong
mDefaultPreset Useless, except for Krypt, it has to be PL1
mCAPPackages Gear, should have all, example ("CHAR_1_GEARASSETS", "CHAR_2_GEARASSETS")
mCharPackages Assets, should have all, example ("CHAR_1_CAPASSETS", "CHAR_2_CAPASSETS")
Characters path:
Chars: Disk.Characters.CHAR.###.###_ASSET.###_CapAsset
NPCs: Disk.Characters.NPC.###.###_ASSET.###_CapAsset
DLC: DLC.DLC_NAME.Characters.CHAR.###.###_ASSET.###_CapAsset

I will go into more depth with this once I have time in the INI Mods section.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”