thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by thethiny »

No you need to use unlocker and find the brutality you want

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

thethiny wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:14 pm No you need to use unlocker and find the brutality you want
You mean the unlocker app or the unlocker built in ASIMK11? And, how do i find the brutality as i tried typing the name and it didn't work. For example, i typed ''Slammer Jammer'' and no results....

I've took a screenshot from unlocker, it also appears empty.

When i type that sample above, it'll appear 1 Slammer Jammer right bellow the list and nothing more happens.
Attachments
Sem título.jpg
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

dcrepaldi wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:39 am
thethiny wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:14 pm No you need to use unlocker and find the brutality you want
You mean the unlocker app or the unlocker built in ASIMK11? And, how do i find the brutality as i tried typing the name and it didn't work. For example, i typed ''Slammer Jammer'' and no results....

I've took a screenshot from unlocker, it also appears empty.

When i type that sample above, it'll appear 1 Slammer Jammer right bellow the list and nothing more happens.

No you need to use the unlocker that was released ASI unlocker_P0.9.10.3.zip in the topics section
viewtopic.php?t=47278
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Then why are you using the asi, you should be using the unlocker
Attachments
unlocker.JPG
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

snoopster777 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:04 pm Then why are you using the asi, you should be using the unlocker

The unlocker isn't working for now... It could work through ASI.. (In unlocker, i cannot get the steam ID and/or token i even tried Fiddler and no results).
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

dcrepaldi wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:53 pm
snoopster777 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:04 pm Then why are you using the asi, you should be using the unlocker

The unlocker isn't working for now... It could work through ASI.. (In unlocker, i cannot get the steam ID and/or token i even tried Fiddler and no results).
Where did you here that ? The unlocker is working perfectly fine with the new asi
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

snoopster777 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:26 am
dcrepaldi wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:53 pm

Where did you here that ? The unlocker is working perfectly fine with the new asi
They patched the game, before it the unlocker was working.
If you say that the unlocker is indeed working and i can be doing something wrong, would you like to make a video showing how to use it?
I have the last ASI version, and thethiny even sent an add-on to make the unlocker option in ASI available.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

you need to use the unlocker that was released ASI unlocker_P0.9.10.3.zip from here : viewtopic.php?t=47278
and then watch this video to get it to work
https://youtu.be/3uz_0b5aJjY
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

snoopster777 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:11 am you need to use the unlocker that was released ASI unlocker_P0.9.10.3.zip from here : viewtopic.php?t=47278
Thank you snoop, as i wrote and thethiny has warned, NR has patched the game, for while, the unlocker will not work.
I've done exactly as he explained in that video, however i've the same error (showed in screenshot).

Once he breaks the patch, the unlocker will work again.
Attachments
error.jpg
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

dcrepaldi wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:13 pm
snoopster777 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:11 am you need to use the unlocker that was released ASI unlocker_P0.9.10.3.zip from here : viewtopic.php?t=47278
Thank you snoop, as i wrote and thethiny has warned, NR has patched the game, for while, the unlocker will not work.
I've done exactly as he explained in that video, however i've the same error (showed in screenshot).

Once he breaks the patch, the unlocker will work again.
Just looking at that error, have you pointed it to the main mk 11 directory and let the rest auto populate? What the error is saying it cant find the files in that directory
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

Yup, but in that error, at the end of the message, it says Colaesced.ENG.decrypted
could it be the error? Must i decrypt the original Coalesced.ENG manually?
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11
The root directory
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

dcrepaldi wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:20 pm Yup, but in that error, at the end of the message, it says Colaesced.ENG.decrypted

Just move all the decrypted files into a new folder then it should find the one and not look at those

Would suggest using the original coalesced.eng file with the unlocker
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

snoopster777 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:22 pm
dcrepaldi wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:20 pm Yup, but in that error, at the end of the message, it says Colaesced.ENG.decrypted

Just move all the decrypted files into a new folder then it should find the one and not look at those
You mean, move the original files to another folder while editing then turning them back after?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

dcrepaldi wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:24 pm
snoopster777 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:22 pm

You mean, move the original files to another folder while editing then turning them back after?
I have a separate folder with all the files I want to modify , so that when I run the game it runs it normally without mods unless I copy the modified file to the directory .
I would suggest keeping the original file in there and move all the modded files into a separate folder and try the unlocker again

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”