MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

gangangang102
Mortal

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by gangangang102 »

snoopster777 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:55 pm
gangangang102 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:48 pm Hello, trying to mod steam version. All of the "equipments" tab works but when I try to inject from "unlockables" tab, I get an error that says "Please open the Kombat Kard and edit it to unlock the kollection." What do I need to do from here to fix that?
Exactly what it says to do , go into the game open you kombat kard, edit it (so go to the place where you can change you kombat kard icon / background ) save and exit , then it will unlock

It is not an error it is an insruction
I am doing that but I still get the same message.

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

gangangang102 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:40 pm
gangangang102 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:48 pm Hello, trying to mod steam version. All of the "equipments" tab works but when I try to inject from "unlockables" tab, I get an error that says "Please open the Kombat Kard and edit it to unlock the kollection." What do I need to do from here to fix that?
Exactly what it says to do , go into the game open you kombat kard, edit it (so go to the place where you can change you kombat kard icon / background ) save and exit , then it will unlock

I am doing that but I still get the same message.
Again its an instruction , its not an error , if it was an error it would say a problem has occurred , or there was an issue with unlocking ect . This is clearly telling you to do something , and it will always do it as its designed to make sure you know what to do
JakoryJman
Mortal

Post by JakoryJman »

For me, I get the DFP is not supported whenever I try to put my MK11 coalesced into the dfp player.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

JakoryJman wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:28 am For me, I get the DFP is not supported whenever I try to put my MK11 coalesced into the dfp player.
I might be wrong but I dont think you need dfp player anymore.
JakoryJman
Mortal

Post by JakoryJman »

your correct. I just can't seem to find the MK11.ini anywhere. I can see MKKE and MKX but not 11.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

gangangang102 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:48 pm I get an error that says "Please open the Kombat Kard and edit it to unlock the kollection." What do I need to do from here to fix that?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

snoopster777 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:40 am
JakoryJman wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:28 am For me, I get the DFP is not supported whenever I try to put my MK11 coalesced into the dfp player.
I might be wrong but I dont think you need dfp player anymore.
You're correct, and we solved his issue, it was placing ini in the wrong folder. Thanks Snoop for always helping.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Smilegabe
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Smilegabe »

Hello I would like to say the mod has been really awesome and I personally loves modding games.

I'm having an issue where the game consistently crash without message whenever a fight happens (local, Towers of Time, Learn, Practice even benchmark). The game runs fine when I start it but as soon as I get into a fight the same issue occurs. I've tried any attempted solutions with deleting folder in %APPDATA%, verify game files, even reinstalling the game to no avail. Please I've been searching all sorts of solution from forum to forum all Internet results shows solutions that's not fixing my current issue. Any kind of suggestion and help is greatly appreciated. Thank you
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Smilegabe wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:15 pm Hello I would like to say the mod has been really awesome and I personally loves modding games.

I'm having an issue where the game consistently crash without message whenever a fight happens (local, Towers of Time, Learn, Practice even benchmark). The game runs fine when I start it but as soon as I get into a fight the same issue occurs. I've tried any attempted solutions with deleting folder in %APPDATA%, verify game files, even reinstalling the game to no avail. Please I've been searching all sorts of solution from forum to forum all Internet results shows solutions that's not fixing my current issue. Any kind of suggestion and help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

With the mod its mainly for as it intended purpose modding , all things like progression and everything like that is not added to your game, what you can do , is go into the game fir\binaries\retail and look for dinput8.dll and rename it dinput8.dl and try it again.

If you want to mod then just rename it back
Smilegabe
Mortal

Post by Smilegabe »

snoopster777 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:02 am
Smilegabe wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:15 pm Hello I would like to say the mod has been really awesome and I personally loves modding games.

With the mod its mainly for as it intended purpose modding , all things like progression and everything like that is not added to your game, what you can do , is go into the game fir\binaries\retail and look for dinput8.dll and rename it dinput8.dl and try it again.

If you want to mod then just rename it back
Thanks it work. I can now fight with the mod.
Smilegabe
Mortal

Post by Smilegabe »

BRUH PLS HELP wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:01 am Whenever I try to open it, it just says "unlocker is not initialized" or "fatalblowatmaxhealth not found >> disabled".
Any help
Btw here's what it said the last time I tried to open MK11:
edit: this also prevents the game from opening
edit 2: updated to my latest open
I also experience this issue where I cannot use "Fatal Blow at full health"

You suggest that it seems my device is not supported.
Here is my spec any ideas?

Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700 @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 16,0 GB (15,7 GB usable)
Device ID DD2861C2-D1C1-444B-8174-AEEFF1818FA4
Product ID 00330-54032-27862-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Smilegabe wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:47 pm I also experience this issue where I cannot use "Fatal Blow at full health"

Because I turned it off

Smilegabe
Mortal

Post by Smilegabe »

thethiny wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:23 pm
Smilegabe wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:47 pm I also experience this issue where I cannot use "Fatal Blow at full health"

Because I turned it off
Understandable. Are you planning to keep this off or will you turn this feature on?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Smilegabe wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:42 pm
thethiny wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:23 pm

Because I turned it off
Understandable. Are you planning to keep this off or will you turn this feature on?
I kept it off because it was interfering with MK11Hook and I'm not planning on changing it.

awesomedude00747
Mortal

Post by awesomedude00747 »

Whenever I try to unlock the dlc characters and the aftermath story dlc it doesn't work, I edit the Kombat Kard and it's worked for other stuff in the equipments tab, but it doesn't work for these. What can I do to fix this?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”