Alabaster-O
Mortal

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by Alabaster-O »

Mortal Kombat 11
Hello. When I try to launch the game, I get this code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
==bEnableCheats==
pFatalBlowAtMaxHealth Not found >> Disabled.
Game Version: 0.384
Game FullVersion: 0.384-34

CorsairPerformProtocolHandshake failed: CE_ServerNotFound
Failed to load Chroma Editor Library!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw that someone else posted this problem but no way to fix it. Also, when this happens, the game crashes and shuts off so I can't even play. If there is a way to fix this so I can use the program and play the game, please let me know. Thanks!

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Alabaster-O wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:04 pm Mortal Kombat 11
==bEnableCheats==

I saw that someone else posted this problem but no way to fix it. Also, when this happens, the game crashes and shuts off so I can't even play. If there is a way to fix this so I can use the program and play the game, please let me know. Thanks!

That is not an error, its just saying that that server cannot be found , does the game start or does it crash?
Alabaster-O
Mortal

Post by Alabaster-O »

That game does not start. It crashes.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Alabaster-O wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:52 pm That game does not start. It crashes.
Have you verified your mk 11 game files on steam ?
Also that error is relating to the rgb on corsair keyboards nothing else
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Alabaster-O wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:04 pm Mortal Kombat 11
==bEnableCheats==

you are using very old version of ASIMK11. Either remove it or update it. If you're using Xbox version then delete it.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Alabaster-O
Mortal

Post by Alabaster-O »

Verifying steam files did not fix the issue. Also, this is the version from April 2022 on the download page. If there is a newer version, please let me know how I can find it.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Alabaster-O wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:55 pm Verifying steam files did not fix the issue. Also, this is the version from April 2022 on the download page. If there is a newer version, please let me know how I can find it.
You can find it on the first page of the thread :)
Alabaster-O
Mortal

Post by Alabaster-O »

The newest version that I see on the thread is the version from April 2022 which is the one that I have. Is there a more recent one?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Alabaster-O wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:26 am The newest version that I see on the thread is the version from April 2022 which is the one that I have. Is there a more recent one?
open cmd in the same folder as MK11, type mk11.exe. The game will run and the console window will not close. Show/Tell me what it says.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Harry Manback
Mortal

Post by Harry Manback »

I hate to have a help question be my first post on this forum lol but I'm starting to get into modding MK11 or at least seeing what can be done, I used to do a lot of modding on Halo 2 back in the day and some others that grabbed my attention, I enjoy it.

I've been most interested in and following steps for the Coalesced section of the thread as well as Swapping, however after getting all the necessary software, I don't have a clue what to do with the HEX code that I see from the INI file. I tried using all the software linked in the main post without any success.

I'm also extremely interested in figuring out how to unpack these .MKO files in order just read the data to see all the different possible strings that I could use in-game with mk11hook (plus being able to simply get the names of Brualities in order to mess with custom brutalities). I can't seem to find any [working] software to help me with doing so, and I personally don't have the knowledge to figure out how to do so after researching for a few hours.

So is MK11 currently in a state where reading the Coalesced file and/or repacking it is no longer possible? And being able to read the character .MKO files? Is this something that's still doable? I enjoy spending time on this sort of thing, but it's starting to seem as if these particular things are no longer possible. I would love some help to try to fix the issue though
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Harry Manback wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:44 pm I hate to have a help question be my first post on this forum lol but I'm starting to get into modding MK11 or at least seeing what can be done, I used to do a lot of modding on Halo 2 back in the day and some others that grabbed my attention, I enjoy it.

I've been most interested in and following steps for the Coalesced section of the thread as well as Swapping, however after getting all the necessary software, I don't have a clue what to do with the HEX code that I see from the INI file. I tried using all the software linked in the main post without any success.

I'm also extremely interested in figuring out how to unpack these .MKO files in order just read the data to see all the different possible strings that I could use in-game with mk11hook (plus being able to simply get the names of Brualities in order to mess with custom brutalities). I can't seem to find any [working] software to help me with doing so, and I personally don't have the knowledge to figure out how to do so after researching for a few hours.

So is MK11 currently in a state where reading the Coalesced file and/or repacking it is no longer possible? And being able to read the character .MKO files? Is this something that's still doable? I enjoy spending time on this sort of thing, but it's starting to seem as if these particular things are no longer possible. I would love some help to try to fix the issue though
Welcome Harry! The coalesced no longer requires dfp slayer just immediately use the aes decrypt tool. You can simply use the quickbms script from injustice 1 / mkx and it'll work just as well.
As for mko, that's currently not known.

Harry Manback
Mortal

Post by Harry Manback »

thethiny wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:06 pm Welcome Harry! The coalesced no longer requires dfp slayer just immediately use the aes decrypt tool. You can simply use the quickbms script from injustice 1 / mkx and it'll work just as well.
Ah I see, thank you. Shame that the MKO files aren't really accessible, is there any way at all of knowing any of the data that describes taunts/attacks/brutalities at this point in time?

Sorry one more quick question - as far as the output on the console goes, what else is logged aside from fight rewards (coins, etc.)? I see hashes being picked up and such, though I don't know what for. I'd like to do something with this info but don't really know what I'm looking for lol.

Thanks for the welcome - as well as the reply, very much appreciated.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Harry Manback wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:43 pm
thethiny wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:06 pm Welcome Harry! The coalesced no longer requires dfp slayer just immediately use the aes decrypt tool. You can simply use the quickbms script from injustice 1 / mkx and it'll work just as well.
Ah I see, thank you. Shame that the MKO files aren't really accessible, is there any way at all of knowing any of the data that describes taunts/attacks/brutalities at this point in time?

Sorry one more quick question - as far as the output on the console goes, what else is logged aside from fight rewards (coins, etc.)? I see hashes being picked up and such, though I don't know what for. I'd like to do something with this info but don't really know what I'm looking for lol.

Thanks for the welcome - as well as the reply, very much appreciated.
Enable debug mode in the ini and you'll see even the network requests.
Mk11hook by ermaccer logs in game events and he has functionalities that allow you to see the mko contents through the F1 menu.

Harry Manback
Mortal

Post by Harry Manback »

thethiny wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:45 pm
Enable debug mode in the ini and you'll see even the network requests.
Mk11hook by ermaccer logs in game events and he has functionalities that allow you to see the mko contents through the F1 menu.
Ohhh cool cool that's really good to know, thanks for that. You appear to be one of the biggest people in the mk11 modding scene so thanks again for the reply, hoping to have some fun with that. I've been enjoying the whole moveset swap thing with the whole MKScript/MKSwap stuff, very fun.
Homonculus
Mortal

Post by Homonculus »

Has anyone got the unlocker to succesfully get "unlockables" working in microsoft store version?

Got it all working for the steam version no issue. Microsoft store I got character stuff unlocked but unlockables spat out "is asi mk loaded".
But I have now tried with every version of ASI MK11 in existence and they all cause the game to crash on launch. No errors, no warnings, just closes. Done some reading around and have installed the may 2023 VCredist AIO, but still instant crash.

I have done my own reading before resorting to making a comment, but the few snippets I have read made no difference, maybe somebody knows something I have missed.
thanks

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”