MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Firstballot
Mortal

Re: MK11 thethiny's All In One Thread

Post by Firstballot »

Question regarding Move Swap; are both the (in your example) Rain Friendship and Sub-Zero Friendship copied to the MKSwap/Asset file ? And am I correct that it’s located in the Mk11 folder, rather than the Binaries/Retail game launch location?

I see the swaps say “loading” but not loaded. Appreciate your insight!

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Firstballot wrote:Question regarding Move Swap; are both the (in your example) Rain Friendship and Sub-Zero Friendship copied to the MKSwap/Asset file ? And am I correct that it’s located in the Mk11 folder, rather than the Binaries/Retail game launch location?

I see the swaps say “loading” but not loaded. Appreciate your insight!
Yes. Swaps will say "Loading" they will not say "Loaded".

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Prince GORO wrote:Hello thethiny,nice to see progress in mk11 modding.
I wanted to ask how risky will it be using the hook method to play as the npcs?
I dont intend to use them online,so would the game need to be ran in offline mode only when using npcs with this method?

Or is the risk of being banned the same?
Apologies as I just saw it. The risk of playing offline is the same since it tracks what you play as. However you can't go online with them as you'll get disconnected.

ASI MK11 updated to version v1.1. Mod Loader & Camera Mod support added.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
duc5
Mortal

Post by duc5 »

You can use creamapi to unlock all of the DLC including the movie skins
Prince GORO
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Prince GORO »

thethiny wrote:
Prince GORO wrote:Hello thethiny,nice to see progress in mk11 modding.
I wanted to ask how risky will it be using the hook method to play as the npcs?
I dont intend to use them online,so would the game need to be ran in offline mode only when using npcs with this method?

Or is the risk of being banned the same?
Apologies as I just saw it. The risk of playing offline is the same since it tracks what you play as. However you can't go online with them as you'll get disconnected.

ASI MK11 updated to version v1.1. Mod Loader & Camera Mod support added.
Ohh ok,thats good to know,tho its strange it tracks offline too.

Do you maybe know,how the game stores character sound files and Bgms?
And how likely is it that they are swappable with custom sound files/music,for example swapping character voices and grunts from from mk 11 with lets say mk deception voices(in-game only,not the cinematics and intros),or bgms from mk deadly alliance over mk 11 ones,could it maybe be done via the hook method by hex editing the files but keeping the same name(as the file is called in mk11 files) and then putting the edited file in the folder as you would put when you swap friednships or intors like in your example with rain and sub zero.

cheers and thanks for holding the mk modding scene down pretty much by yourself.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

The audio files come in Sound Banks. If you start the game you will see too many logos, these are the tools they use. One of them is FMODSoundBanks. I don't know how it works but you can see the MK9 tutorial for swapping audio and try. Download my MK11PackageRepacker and build it to be able to replace files.

atributes16
Warrior

Re: ASIMK11

Post by atributes16 »

thethiny wrote:
ASI MK11

ASI MK11 is the name I'm giving to the ASI Loader mods. Basically they're similar to Cheat Engine mods but they're applied to the game directly, this means you don't have to manually open Cheat Engine everytime you want to apply some mods, and you don't have to patch the exe to apply anti cheats.
What is it used for? It's used to modify game functions to make them do whatever you want them to, making the game act like you coded it.

Current Features:
  • Anti Cheat Engine Patch. Allows you to use Cheat Engine while game is running.
  • Anti CVD Mod Patch. Allows you to swap files.
  • Anti CVD 2 Patch. Allows you to modify files.
  • Mod Loader. Allows you to make a mods folder to keep all your mods in 1 place, so that you don't have to overwrite any file.
  • Camera Mod. That's right, camera mod has been integrated, so that you don't need multiple tools and keep track of multiple threads!
How to use:
Download the Latest MK11 hook version, and select the mods you want in the provided ini file. When a game updates, you need to change the addresses in the [Addresses] section of the ini. Addresses will be provided for you to add.
To use file swaps (like moveset swap), create a folder called MKSwap in the root folder (Mortal Kombat 11 Folder), and inside it create a new folder similar to the file that you are copying. Example, to swap Rain's Friendship with Subzero, copy Asset/RAIN_A_FRIENDSHIP.xxx into /MKSwap/Asset/SUBZERO_A_FRIENDSHIP.xxx. Console will say "Loaded Asset/RAIN_A_FRIENDSHIP.xxx from MKSwap".

Addresses:
Post MK11 Movie Skin Pack: 26/Nov/2020

Code: Select all

[Addresses]
iCVD1 = 1ABCF9B
iCVD2 = 1A68300
iModLoader = 1424903E0
iCamOffset = 0x6BC

[Patterns]
pCam = 0F 11 44 24 30 F2 0F 11 4C 24 40 8B
MK11 Ultimate: 17/November/2020

[Addresses]
iCVD1 = 1ABA62B
iCVD2 = 1A65995
iModLoader = 14248d3e0
Pre MK11 Ultimate: 16/November/2020

[Addresses]
iCVD1 = 1A964BB
iCVD2 = 1A41865
All Ini Settings

[Settings]
bEnableConsoleWindow = true/false ; Shows the console window for logging
bPauseOnStart = true/false ; Pauses the game before it launches to give you time to attach a debugger. Useful when your PC loads faster than you can attach a debugger.
bPatchUnlocker = true/false ; Enables the PIPE between Unlocker and MK11. Unlocker not working yet and causes bans. [color=#FF0000]DO NOT USE.[/color]
bModLoader = true/false ; Enables the Mod Loader file
bEnableCameraMod = true/false ; Enables the use of Camera Mod

[AntiCheat]
bDisableAntiCheatEngine = true ; Hooks user32.dll to Disable Cheat Engine check. Should not break on updates.
bDisableAntiCVD1 = true ; Modifies game code to skip CVD1 check.
bDisableAntiCVD2 = true ; Modifies game code to skip CVD2 check.

[Addresses]
iCVD1 = 1ABA62B ; Requires Update with every game update.
iCVD2 = 1A65995 ; Requires Update with every game update.
iModLoader = 14248d3e0 ; Requires Update with every game update.
iUnlocker = 15F6A2D6 ; Requires Update with every game update. [color=#FF0000]DO NOT USE[/color]
iCamOffset = 0x6BC ; Requires Update only when Camera Mod stops working

[Patterns]
pCam = 0F 11 44 24 30 F2 0F 11 4C 24 40 8B ; Requires Update only when Camera Mod Stops working
Refer to the tutorial section for how to update the addresses and get new ones.

Refer to the Downloads section to Download.
Are you going to apply Everything Unlocker to ASI?
Or NPC Xtreme?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

My current version of ASI has an unlocker built into it, but it's not working as well. I'm gonna try to make this an All In One app so that you don't need cheat engine anymore!

atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Ok. Thank You ;)
atributes16
Warrior

Re: MK11 All In One Mods Thread: Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by atributes16 »

So how to find iCVDn n=1,2
and how to use iUnlocker in ini file?
Prince GORO
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Prince GORO »

thethiny wrote:The audio files come in Sound Banks. If you start the game you will see too many logos, these are the tools they use. One of them is FMODSoundBanks. I don't know how it works but you can see the MK9 tutorial for swapping audio and try. Download my MK11PackageRepacker and build it to be able to replace files.

Thanks for the pointers,ill try to play around with it and see if it works.
I really dislike the bgms in this game so being able to replace them with other mk game music would be nice.

Where do i download your mk11packaherepacker?
Its not in the download section of this thread.
MetaModder
Mortal

Post by MetaModder »

Anybody know what to troubleshoot when you get "Unable to load ASIMK11.asi: error 126" when running the game?

I have dinput8.dll, ASIMK11.asi, and ASIMK11.ini in the Binaries\Retail folder. I've updated the ASIMK11.ini entries with the post-movie skin addresses above.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Samir_Dark wrote:MK11 Ultimate: 28/November/2020

[Addresses]
iCVD1 = 1ABCF9B
iCVD2 = 1A68305
Thanks for the addresses but I've already updated them! Also why did you re release my ASIMK11 and change its version name? This is gonna create inconsistencies as the tool is not related to game version! It is related to features!
People do not download it and Samir_Dark please delete it. You DONT NEED TO UPDATE ASIMK11 for each update! I already updated it! Also you have iCVD2 address wrong.
atributes16 wrote:So how to find iCVDn n=1,2
and how to use iUnlocker in ini file?
I already updated them, and the tutorial shows you how to update iCVD in case you want to do it yourself. iUnlocker is not yet working but if you just wanna "see" what it does then the address is "0x3D9F760"

MetaModder wrote:Anybody know what to troubleshoot when you get "Unable to load ASIMK11.asi: error 126" when running the game?

I have dinput8.dll, ASIMK11.asi, and ASIMK11.ini in the Binaries\Retail folder. I've updated the ASIMK11.ini entries with the post-movie skin addresses above.
You're missing some runtimes. You need Visual Redist 2015 or the AIO release.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/win ... 8a4?auth=1

MetaModder
Mortal

Post by MetaModder »

thethiny wrote:
MetaModder wrote:Anybody know what to troubleshoot when you get "Unable to load ASIMK11.asi: error 126" when running the game?

You're missing some runtimes. You need Visual Redist 2015 or the AIO release.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/win ... 8a4?auth=1
This fixed my problem! I installed vcredist2015_2017_2019_x64.exe, and everything works great now. Thanks :)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

You're most welcome!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”