MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by thethiny »

ASIMK11 Updated to support latest MK11Hook by ermaccer, and the new MK11 Unlocker :D

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Tr3v
Mortal

Post by Tr3v »

I managed to make it work, yippiiiiiii, thanks!!!!!
yuna
Mortal

Post by yuna »

i got the steam key as well as the auth token but for the access token it shows
"UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe3 in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)"
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

yuna wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:24 pm i got the steam key as well as the auth token but for the access token it shows
"UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe3 in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)"
Try download and install this https://www.techpowerup.com/download/vi ... ll-in-one/
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

yuna wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:24 pm i got the steam key as well as the auth token but for the access token it shows
Download the latest version, 0.9.10.3

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
yuna
Mortal

Post by yuna »

thethiny wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:55 am
Download the latest version, 0.9.10.3
thanks, it worked.
WolvenZ
Mortal

Post by WolvenZ »

Hello,

Once I'm done with unlocking stuff, do I have to keep loading the game with the ASIMK11 hook or can I just remove the ASIMK11 files from the Retail folder?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

WolvenZ wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:58 pm Hello,

Once I'm done with unlocking stuff, do I have to keep loading the game with the ASIMK11 hook or can I just remove the ASIMK11 files from the Retail folder?
HI there,

If you dont want to use it you can rename the d8input.dll to d8input.dl , this will disabled the asimk11 or you can remove the files
WolvenZ
Mortal

Post by WolvenZ »

snoopster777 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:00 pm
WolvenZ wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:58 pm Hello,

HI there,

If you dont want to use it you can rename the d8input.dll to d8input.dl , this will disabled the asimk11 or you can remove the files
Thank You.
K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

Hi guys, problems using ASIMK11 and MK11Hook together?

Probably TheTiny was so busy and focused to bring us Unlocker that he didn't notice that Ermaccer updated the MK11Hook a few days before the ASIMK11 update.

I talked to him about it and he identified a conflict between MK11Hook 0.4.4 and ASIMK11_PublicBeta, probably due to the addition of controller support.

So just use ASIMK11_PublicBeta and MK11Hook 0.4.3 that will work together without problems.
Mortal

Post by prosthetic soul »

Okay, this is the first I've posted on these forums, and I apologize if this has already been asked a million times in the past 28 pages in this thread but I am seriously overwhelmed by all of this information and the amount of mods, unlockers, hooks, tools, trainers, hacks, cheat scripts, anti-cheat engine bypasses, all-in-one mod threads referencing someone else's mods while circling back to to this other thread mentioning how this mod is out of date, etc, etc....so, let me start out by posing this very simply inquiry:

As of OCTOBER 2, 2021. IS THERE AN UNLOCKER. RIGHT NOW that lets me unlock everything AND lets me go online without getting banned? And if there is, which tools do I need to do so? No more, no less. I don't care about camera shenanigans, model swaps or the like. The absolute bare necessities to unlock everything without having to grind for two months to get two color swaps for Sub Zero. Thank you very much for your time!

....As a side note and quick backstory before I depart, I've already used Fiddler and one of these unlocker tools in the past without getting banned (a year or two ago I think. But apparently things have gotten a lot more complicated since then).
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

prosthetic soul wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:40 pm As of OCTOBER 2, 2021. IS THERE AN UNLOCKER. RIGHT NOW that lets me unlock everything AND lets me go online without getting banned? [...] Which tools do I need to do so?
I made your quote clickable

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

prosthetic soul wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:40 pm Okay, this is the first I've posted on these forums, and I apologize if this has already been asked a million times in the past 28 pages in this thread but I am seriously overwhelmed by all of this information and the amount of mods, unlockers, hooks, tools, trainers, hacks, cheat scripts, anti-cheat engine bypasses, all-in-one mod threads referencing someone else's mods while circling back to to this other thread mentioning how this mod is out of date, etc, etc....so, let me start out by posing this very simply inquiry:

As of OCTOBER 2, 2021. IS THERE AN UNLOCKER. RIGHT NOW that lets me unlock everything AND lets me go online without getting banned? And if there is, which tools do I need to do so? No more, no less. I don't care about camera shenanigans, model swaps or the like. The absolute bare necessities to unlock everything without having to grind for two months to get two color swaps for Sub Zero. Thank you very much for your time!

....As a side note and quick backstory before I depart, I've already used Fiddler and one of these unlocker tools in the past without getting banned (a year or two ago I think. But apparently things have gotten a lot more complicated since then).
Can I ask what other mods, scripts ect are there , I am only aware of the mk 11 hook, trainer and the unlocker :
prosthetic soul
Mortal

Post by prosthetic soul »

thethiny wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:01 pm
prosthetic soul wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:40 pm As of OCTOBER 2, 2021. IS THERE AN UNLOCKER. RIGHT NOW that lets me unlock everything AND lets me go online without getting banned? [...] Which tools do I need to do so?
I made your quote clickable
Thank you so very much kind sir! I truly appreciate it!
dcrepaldi
Mortal

Post by dcrepaldi »

Hello there, Thethiny.
The ICVDi adresses must be updated due to the new updated for the game released yesterday 10/05.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”