MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

snoopster777
Warrior

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by snoopster777 »

Homonculus wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 4:20 pm Has anyone got the unlocker to succesfully get "unlockables" working in microsoft store version?

Got it all working for the steam version no issue. Microsoft store I got character stuff unlocked but unlockables spat out "is asi mk loaded".
But I have now tried with every version of ASI MK11 in existence and they all cause the game to crash on launch. No errors, no warnings, just closes. Done some reading around and have installed the may 2023 VCredist AIO, but still instant crash.

I have done my own reading before resorting to making a comment, but the few snippets I have read made no difference, maybe somebody knows something I have missed.
thanks
They don't work , only things under equipment will work

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Homonculus wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 4:20 pm Has anyone got the unlocker to succesfully get "unlockables" working in microsoft store version?
Not implemented.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
KrimsonD
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by KrimsonD »

@thethiny I really wanna than you for this amazing mesmerizing Job!!! It works flawlessly on May 2023 to unlock everything, of course, did not mess with Kombat League ranks at all, just Kollections and Character´s gears, I got everything just to unlock and have fun, I got the Ultimate MK11 version and made sure to also buy the Horror and Movie skins kollections to prevent ban from unlocking, it took me like 2 days due to all the labor but finally got it, I can confirm pasting the ASI 2.3 loader files on the Binaries > Retail folder and then executing Custom Unlocker 3.2 works wonderful! thank you again! you are the man!!!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

KrimsonD wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 8:37 pm @thethiny I really wanna than you for this amazing mesmerizing Job!!! It works flawlessly on May 2023 to unlock everything, of course, did not mess with Kombat League ranks at all, just Kollections and Character´s gears, I got everything just to unlock and have fun, I got the Ultimate MK11 version and made sure to also buy the Horror and Movie skins kollections to prevent ban from unlocking, it took me like 2 days due to all the labor but finally got it, I can confirm pasting the ASI 2.3 loader files on the Binaries > Retail folder and then executing Custom Unlocker 3.2 works wonderful! thank you again! you are the man!!!
enjoy and see you in MK1!

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Homonculus
Mortal

Post by Homonculus »

thethiny wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:02 pm
Not implemented.
Thanks for the clarification
AkuShadow
Mortal

Post by AkuShadow »

I'm not understanding how/what to put where. I tried following a video but the mk11hook.ini I downloaded didnt look the same as the one in the video.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

AkuShadow wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:03 pm I'm not understanding how/what to put where. I tried following a video but the mk11hook.ini I downloaded didnt look the same as the one in the video.
ASIMK11, not MK11Hook

BruhWIT
Mortal

Post by BruhWIT »

Does the customized unlocker not work anymore?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

BruhWIT wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:55 am Does the customized unlocker not work anymore?
What do you mean by customized unlocker?
The is an unlocker and yes it still works , not sure what you mean by customized
glocki901
Mortal

Post by glocki901 »

"Unable to load ASIMK11.asi. Error:126"
how to fix anybody?
Last edited by glocki901 on Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

glocki901 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:24 pm "Unable to load ASIMK11.asi. Error:126"
Have you installed Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One (July 2021) Download ?
glocki901
Mortal

Post by glocki901 »

could you give me link
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

glocki901 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:04 pm could you give me link
download and install both

https://www.techpowerup.com/download/vi ... ll-in-one/

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... aspx?id=35
AkuShadow
Mortal

Post by AkuShadow »

thethiny wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:47 pm
AkuShadow wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 6:03 pm I'm not understanding how/what to put where. I tried following a video but the mk11hook.ini I downloaded didnt look the same as the one in the video.
ASIMK11, not MK11Hook
I got them to work. Although I dont know how to use the ASIMK11 still. It already shows some active cheats but how do I use the unlocker or cheat currency?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

AkuShadow wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:23 pm
thethiny wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:47 pm
ASIMK11, not MK11Hook

I got them to work. Although I dont know how to use the ASIMK11 still. It already shows some active cheats but how do I use the unlocker or cheat currency?
After getting asimk11 to work, download unlocker and open it after the game is running.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”