So anyone think MK 11 is better then MkX?

husentiel91

So anyone think MK 11 is better then MkX?

Post by husentiel91 »

Not considering grapchics. Its just my opinion and a few others i heard from. The pokes and grabs, the grab krushing blow coming out of nowhere costing you the match. The god awful breakaway system. Removing the grab button as a grab counter to guessing 1 or 2 to counter. Just wanted to know if i’m the only who feels mk 11 is infuriatingly cheap.
Last edited by husentiel91 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: So anyone think MK 11 is better then MkX?

Post by Roy Arkon »

husentiel91 wrote:Not considering grapchics. Its just my opinion and a few others i heard from. The pokes and grabs, the grab krushing blow coming out of nowhere costing you the match. The god awful breakaway system. Removing the grab button as a grab counter to guessing 1 or 2 to counter. Just wanted to know if i’m the only who feels mk 11 is infuriatingly cheap.
MK11 is not cheap, it is incredible. The throw Krushing Blow doesn't come out of nowhere, every Krushing Blow has it's requirements. If you can't follow the requirements of a Krushing Blow, that's entirely on you. Also there's not problem with the pokes, and the Breakaway can be dealt with thanks to Armor Breakers. Yes a few of them are very hard to use and a few are only Variation-specific, but that's good because they can be used a counter-balancing tool between the characters and Variations. And the throw teching was always about making the read of pressing either 1/3 or 2/4, including in MKX. You cannot press the throw button to tech throws in either game, I don't know how you got this from.

MKX and MK11 are both as equally as fantastic :)
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11”