Hey I need some suggestions on how to actually play game

aswarola8

Hey I need some suggestions on how to actually play game

Post by aswarola8 »

I play on my PC using keyboard, I say this because I feel controller and keyboard controls are really different. I try to play the game but I completely just get throttled by everyone. What do you suggest I get better at? I'm planning on playing liu kang because he's cool, but if you have an easier character to suggest that I can get familiar to the game. Thank you. I've wanted to play this game for so long but it's soooooooo hard.
Last edited by aswarola8 on Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Hey I need some suggestions on how to actually play game

Post by Roy Arkon »

Liu Kang is actually one of the easier characters to play, and he's very good, so if you like him you should defiantly stick to him, and especially if you like him because he seems cool to you.

Also it's perfectly fine to go with whatever type of control system you prefer (controller or Keyboard), you should use what is the most comfortable to you.

If you wanna get better, you should check out the tutorial mode and then Liu Kang's character chapter in the tutorial mode, that way you will learn all of the universal mechanics of the game and also the basics of Liu Kang. Then you should go to the practice mode and work on some basic stuff with him and then go to the Local Fight mode to test those things against the CPU. Once you get comfortable with everything, you should be in a much better state to play against other people online and win.

Hope that it helps :D
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
_ix_
Warrior
Side: Light
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Post by _ix_ »

Roy Arkon wrote:Liu Kang is actually one of the easier characters to play, and he's very good, so if you like him you should defiantly stick to him, and especially if you like him because he seems cool to you.

Also it's perfectly fine to go with whatever type of control system you prefer (controller or Keyboard), you should use what is the most comfortable to you.

If you wanna get better, you should check out the tutorial mode and then Liu Kang's character chapter in the tutorial mode, that way you will learn all of the universal mechanics of the game and also the basics of Liu Kang. Then you should go to the practice mode and work on some basic stuff with him and then go to the Local Fight mode to test those things against the CPU. Once you get comfortable with everything, you should be in a much better state to play against other people online and win.

Useful advice right here.

I get the feeling however that the original post is from spam accounts? You know those strange added links at the end of the user's post?
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

_ix_ wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:Liu Kang is actually one of the easier characters to play, and he's very good, so if you like him you should defiantly stick to him, and especially if you like him because he seems cool to you.

Useful advice right here.

I get the feeling however that the original post is from spam accounts? You know those strange added links at the end of the user's post?
I didn't notice any post like that here, but yeah I get what you mean. We deal with this stuff way too much.

Anyway, glad that I helped :)
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “General Discussion”