MK11 Raiden Trial

Rebeka

MK11 Raiden Trial

Post by Rebeka »

Hello everyone,,
I’m assuming the MK11 Raiden trial is for those who haven’t yet unlocked him yet, because I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Also what will be the next challenge mode character? Oh yeah and what happened to trials, I’ve only played in Jade’s and Raidens...
Last edited by Rebeka on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Player One
Warrior

Re: MK11 Raiden Trial

Post by Player One »

Rebeka wrote:Hello everyone,,
I’m assuming the MK11 Raiden trial is for those who haven’t yet unlocked him yet, because I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Also what will be the next challenge mode character? Oh yeah and what happened to trials, I’ve only played in Jade’s and Raidens...
you are a bit late, mate
there are no trials anymore.. there were trials of Raiden and Jade yes, long ago. and they were quite easy, only 5 fights or so as I recall. thats how I grabbed them. second trials were too hard and long compared to first trials and they only offered Hard challenge so I was lucky i got them earlier

but now even worse, for some cards they want you to beat long a*ss towers with 200 fights to obtain MK11 diamond cards which is a pain in the a*ss. for example, its Shirai Ryu tower now to get Diamond Scorpion. to be honest I wouldnt waste that much of time for a card...

or you will have to pay with real money when they show up in special offers, which I never would at all..

if you dont want those ways like me, there is only way to get them is Diamond Packs in Stores
so your only chance to get lucky and get MK11 cards from those Diamond Packs as a reward. but your gonna need a lot of luck and patience as you will mostly fail, because you only have chance of something like %3 to %9 at best. you will need to have a lot of souls to try many packs to finally find the success.. I always milk souls from quests for that and open a Diamond pack once in 3 days or so. I mostly get cards I dont need, its very rare to get MK11 diamond cards or any worthy cards at all

I got Subzero from Multiplayer as reward, and got Scorpion, Kabal, Skarlet from their respective Gold/Diamond Packs which are mostly a few days duration and cost about 400 souls
I havent gotten Terminator(s), Black Dragon Kabal, Assassin Skarlet and Klassic Smoke yet

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11”