MK3 Sindel as .diff?

Jacob_D02
Mortal

MK3 Sindel as .diff?

Post by Jacob_D02 »

Hey everyone, great to be here! I have been trying to convert the MK3 Sindel.xxx file to a .diff file instead so it works with the last patch, but unfortunately it doesn't work. I've been using DLC Manager after making a .diff and installing it into the game, and it works to an extent, it's selectable (as I made it a DLC outfit, not a replacement) and it says MK3 (which is what I named it), but as soon as I launch anything, the game crashes with an error message. If I recall correctly, it's 6025 or 7025 or something like that. Can anyone make a MK3 Sindel .diff file? Thank you!

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Re: MK3 Sindel as .diff?

Post by zepterrian »

You are probably trying to make a diff file by using your 1.07 sindel combined with the 1.05 one. Both files need to be the same version for this to work.
Take out the textures from the original mod first. Then go and prepare your 1.07 sindel_c as if you were going to make a texture mod for her. Open her original diff textures in photoshop and copy paste the mod textures you extracted before over the corresponding ones. Save the work with the required parameters (DTX5, Alpha 8 or something just check the skin tutorial) and then make the diff file if you still want to.
For the raptor race...

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”