Modify a Brutality

Master Ken
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Modify a Brutality

Post by Master Ken »

Is it possible to modify a brutality ? I've never seen anyone do it.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: Modify a Brutality

Post by thethiny »

What do you mean by modify? What do you want to achieve?

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
SearcherOfLigh96
Mortal

Post by SearcherOfLigh96 »

I think he talksabout Amageddon's modify a fatality systeme. And sorry but were not even ready to get skin mods, so I doubt so...
iwantmods123
Mortal

Post by iwantmods123 »

well, there is an mod that allows you to have custom brutalities, if is this what you mean (it includes fatal blow brutalities this mod)
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

iwantmods123 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:11 pm well, there is an mod that allows you to have custom brutalities, if is this what you mean (it includes fatal blow brutalities this mod)
Can you tell us what the mod is called? How you describing is like me coming in here , saying I know that there is a mod that allows you to reach elder god in one match and then as about it here, with out giving information?
iwantmods123
Mortal

Post by iwantmods123 »

snoopster777 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:59 am
iwantmods123 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:11 pm well, there is an mod that allows you to have custom brutalities, if is this what you mean (it includes fatal blow brutalities this mod)
Can you tell us what the mod is called? How you describing is like me coming in here , saying I know that there is a mod that allows you to reach elder god in one match and then as about it here, with out giving information?
i dont exactly know what you mean with ''I know that there is a mod that allows you to reach elder god in one match and then as about it here, with out giving information?'' but i'll suppose youre asking for the mod's name, well, since idk if i can send links to other sites i'll just say the name. the mod name is MK11Hook and you can get it at ermaccer's github, you can also play as kronika, sektor, cyrax and fire god liu kang with it, and you can do the kustom brutalities, like fatal blow brutalities and etc, if you search on youtube ''mk11 kustom brutalities'' it will show some of the brutalities this mod have, i hope i helped you
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

iwantmods123 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:23 pm
i dont exactly know what you mean with ''I know that there is a mod that allows you to reach elder god in one match and then as about it here, with out giving information?'' but i'll suppose youre asking for the mod's name, well, since idk if i can send links to other sites i'll just say the name. the mod name is MK11Hook and you can get it at ermaccer's github, you can also play as kronika, sektor, cyrax and fire god liu kang with it, and you can do the kustom brutalities, like fatal blow brutalities and etc, if you search on youtube ''mk11 kustom brutalities'' it will show some of the brutalities this mod have, i hope i helped you
I was using that as an example , why not just come out and say the name of the mod in the first place , its not hard . Yes I know the mod , I can reach out and ask Ermaccer if he can help . There is no need to be vague , especially when you asking for something , just be direct and ask give all the information and we can help you, if its something wecant we can say and not waste everyone's time going backward and forth
iwantmods123
Mortal

Post by iwantmods123 »

snoopster777 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:24 am

I was using that as an example , why not just come out and say the name of the mod in the first place , its not hard . Yes I know the mod , I can reach out and ask Ermaccer if he can help . There is no need to be vague , especially when you asking for something , just be direct and ask give all the information and we can help you, if its something wecant we can say and not waste everyone's time going backward and forth
but i literally just said the mod name, is mk11hook
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

iwantmods123 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:19 pm
snoopster777 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:24 am
but i literally just said the mod name, is mk11hook
Yes you did after how many times you commented on this post , if you had said it on the 1st comment you made , then we could have answered sooner . You said you did not know what I was saying so I explained it to you. I have asked Ermaccer if it is possible ?

There is forum for mk11 hook have a look viewtopic.php?p=143963#p143963

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”