MKXHook

iwantmods123
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: MKXHook (NPCs and more) | Works with latest Steam update!

Post by iwantmods123 »

is there any way to make this work on the steam version with bypass?

alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

iwantmods123 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:21 pm is there any way to make this work on the steam version with bypass?
What bypass do you mean?
iwantmods123
Mortal

Post by iwantmods123 »

alexanderfox wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:59 am
iwantmods123 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:21 pm is there any way to make this work on the steam version with bypass?
What bypass do you mean?
like, i bought the steam version of the game and then i found a bypass for the ingregity check thing so i can use the mods without that breaking my game, but when i try installing mxhook it doesnt works (when i wasnt with the bypass it used to work)
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

iwantmods123 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:04 pm like, i bought the steam version of the game and then i found a bypass for the ingregity check thing so i can use the mods without that breaking my game, but when i try installing mxhook it doesnt works (when i wasnt with the bypass it used to work)
Remove the bypass. Then open mkxhook.ini and change "bDisableAssetHashChecking" from false to true. this way you will get the same affect but with mkxhook working.
iwantmods123
Mortal

Post by iwantmods123 »

alexanderfox wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:21 pm
iwantmods123 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:04 pm like, i bought the steam version of the game and then i found a bypass for the ingregity check thing so i can use the mods without that breaking my game, but when i try installing mxhook it doesnt works (when i wasnt with the bypass it used to work)
Remove the bypass. Then open mkxhook.ini and change "bDisableAssetHashChecking" from false to true. this way you will get the same affect but with mkxhook working.
just realized i did something really dumb when i installed the bypass, i didnt made a backup (do you have the original mk10.exe file?)
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

iwantmods123 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:33 pm just realized i did something really dumb when i installed the bypass, i didnt made a backup (do you have the original mk10.exe file?)
Just check game integrity on steam.
ermaccer
Mortal

Post by ermaccer »

Update!

- Updated menu design
- Tab names have been shortened (Character Modifier -> Character)
- Added new section - AI
- Allows to change AI player behaviour

Cheats
- New cheats:
- Infinite Run
- Zero Run
- Zero Meter

Updated main post too!
plug
Mortal

Re: MKXHook (NPCs and more) | Works with latest Steam update

Post by plug »

hey so is there any possible way you can make this worked for the cracked versions like steam unlocked? i tried extracting the folder in my mkx folder but when i did that the game woudnt open unless i deleted the hook files, so if you can please update this for the cracked version i would really appreciate it thank you.
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MKXHook (NPCs and more) | Works with latest Steam update

Post by thethiny »

plug wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:34 am hey so is there any possible way you can make this worked for the cracked versions like steam unlocked? i tried extracting the folder in my mkx folder but when i did that the game woudnt open unless i deleted the hook files, so if you can please update this for the cracked version i would really appreciate it thank you.
No, this works by injecting specific locations in the Steam's version. The cracked version modifies the exe.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Jarkom
Mortal

Re: MKXHook

Post by Jarkom »

I dont have the bosses for some reason (corrupted shinnok, rain etc.) The mod is working but i dont see the bosses :(

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Gameplay Mods”