How to Patch Anti Tamper (Enable Modding) In MK11

thejellyjiggler
Mortal
PSN: whats
XBox Live: 9 + 10

Re: How to Patch Anti Tamper (Enable Modding) In MK11

Post by thejellyjiggler »

so uhhh.... i think i gotta a problem.

I remember following a guide and it telling me to remove the regular launch icon of mk11 and install a different ( probably modified version) of the mk11 launch icon

Everything has been working fine, i got all the skins and such, but now since the new update is live, my game won't finalize the update? would this be an issue relating that?

....im stuck in trying to figure this out...

thejellyjiggler
Mortal
PSN: whats
XBox Live: 9 + 10

Post by thejellyjiggler »

-
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

thejellyjiggler wrote:so uhhh.... i think i gotta a problem.

I remember following a guide and it telling me to remove the regular launch icon of mk11 and install a different ( probably modified version) of the mk11 launch icon

Everything has been working fine, i got all the skins and such, but now since the new update is live, my game won't finalize the update? would this be an issue relating that?

....im stuck in trying to figure this out...
yes

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
draculaexe
Mortal

Post by draculaexe »

"error while scanning for AOB's : get IV Error: Not all results found" when getting the 4 IV values, any ideas? Thanks :)
_ix_
Warrior
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Post by _ix_ »

draculaexe wrote:"error while scanning for AOB's : get IV Error: Not all results found" when getting the 4 IV values, any ideas? Thanks :)
You are likely using an older method, and an old cheat table. See the first post of this thread, where thethiny includes instructions on a video on how to patch the MK11 Ultimate update.

It works. Thank you, thethiny. You and ermaccer. Great work.
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
draculaexe
Mortal

Post by draculaexe »

_ix_ wrote:
draculaexe wrote:"error while scanning for AOB's : get IV Error: Not all results found" when getting the 4 IV values, any ideas? Thanks :)
You are likely using an older method, and an old cheat table. See the first post of this thread, where thethiny includes instructions on a video on how to patch the MK11 Ultimate update.

It works.
Isn't the video only about finding the CVD1 and CVD2 things? He said at the end somewhere that he will include a download and we don't have to do this manually or am I wrong?
_ix_
Warrior
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Post by _ix_ »

draculaexe wrote:
_ix_ wrote:

It works.
Isn't the video only about finding the CVD1 and CVD2 things? He said at the end somewhere that he will include a download and we don't have to do this manually or am I wrong?
I am running MK11 in a different mode, but yesterday I followed the video with no issues.

Can you expand further on your issue?
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
draculaexe
Mortal

Post by draculaexe »

_ix_ wrote:
I am running MK11 in a different mode, but yesterday I followed the video with no issues.

[/quote]

Sure,
I start CE (version 7.1 if that helps), put the table in, go into processes, select MK11.exe, the token works like a charm, but the getIV script doesn't want to do anything at all - the square box doesn't even cross, but i get values on the 1st, 3rd and 4th token like "0000000" , on the 2nd token I get something along the lines of "000FF8E". I tried it with those values, but to no avail, when I try editing Time Krystals for example, it resets back to the value I had, even though the unlocker says it was successful.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

draculaexe wrote:
_ix_ wrote:

Hi everyone! So here You are. I'm glad to find you at new "storm" after silence and peace ;),,,,,

So is MK11hook.exe better than camera mod/xtreme mod/custom unlocker separatelly? Is it something I forgot?
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Hi everyone! So here You are. I'm glad to find you at new "storm" after silence and peace ;),,,,,

So is MK11hook.exe better than camera mod/xtreme mod/custom unlocker separatelly? Is it something I forgot?

Or is it only for undetect CE?
Dargo
Mortal

Post by Dargo »

draculaexe wrote:
_ix_ wrote:

Mortal wrote:Sure,
I start CE (version 7.1 if that helps), put the table in, go into processes, select MK11.exe, the token works like a charm, but the getIV script doesn't want to do anything at all - the square box doesn't even cross, but i get values on the 1st, 3rd and 4th token like "0000000" , on the 2nd token I get something along the lines of "000FF8E". I tried it with those values, but to no avail, when I try editing Time Krystals for example, it resets back to the value I had, even though the unlocker says it was successful.
Thats because the unlocker's cheat engine table doesn't work yet. After it gets fixed, unlocker will work again for this version of the game.

EDIT: It won't get fixed anytime soon, the creator retired the project. In twitter he claims, he will only work on the project further, after the game is 100% complete.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

draculaexe wrote:Isn't the video only about finding the CVD1 and CVD2 things? He said at the end somewhere that he will include a download and we don't have to do this manually or am I wrong?
Unlocker doesn't work with MK Ultimate, only MK Aftermath.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Samir_Dark
Mortal
PSN: Pc Player
XBox Live: No

Post by Samir_Dark »

i have updated MK11Hook hope Thethiny won't be mad? :wink:
Attachments
MK11HookUltimatev1.0.2.rar
Ultimate: 27/November/2020
(451.46 KiB) Downloaded 374 times
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Samir_Dark wrote:i have updated MK11Hook hope Thethiny won't be mad? :wink:
Thank You
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Samir_Dark wrote:i have updated MK11Hook hope Thethiny won't be mad? :wink:
MKHook is updated in the "thethiny's all in one" thread. This MKHook is old and should not be used anymore.
Please use the one here viewtopic.php?f=120&t=47702 as it has more features.

Still, thank you for taking the time to update it!

I will be removing this thread shortly.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”