Hi, I opened unlocker then this appear for a second then disappearImage

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by thethiny »

kdot wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:52 am Hi, I opened unlocker then this appear for a second then disappearImage
My tool doesn't support Windows 7 and I cannot downgrade my unlocker to support it.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
AzagalPlay
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by AzagalPlay »

Would uninstalling ASI remove the edits or ban me ? I'm new here and I just wanted to clean my game after unlocking everything
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

AzagalPlay wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:52 am Would uninstalling ASI remove the edits or ban me ? I'm new here and I just wanted to clean my game after unlocking everything
Everything happens on the server so removing the files does nothing.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
AzagalPlay
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by AzagalPlay »

thethiny wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:17 am
AzagalPlay wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:52 am Would uninstalling ASI remove the edits or ban me ? I'm new here and I just wanted to clean my game after unlocking everything
Everything happens on the server so removing the files does nothing.
nice, thank you for the reply, and thank you for the unlocker, this thing is amazing work
remoberserker
Mortal

Post by remoberserker »

Hi friend can you tell me if i can use Easy Fatalities or Red Tokens offline in Empress version maybe through a savegame mod or your editor or any other trainer ? Can you please help me friend ? Thanks in advance friend.
remoberserker
Mortal

Post by remoberserker »

:idea: :idea: :idea: Ok man I should pay more attention but as my English is terrible I saw it now in one of your posts - ''Notes:
All mods are for the steam version of the game. I haven't tried on the cracked version so if you're on the cracked version then no, it might not work.
Unlocker does not work in offline mode'' - but thanks anyway buddy. Tested on Steam version and working perfectly. Thanks again and best of luck to you and your future projects.
Pachilles
Mortal

Post by Pachilles »

Hello thethiny, thanks a lot for this mod. I got three errors when loading three database files. Concurrently, my computer told me to install .NET framework 3.5. Is it necessary? Truly appreciate for your help. : )

Errors are as belows:

Thread-9._load_unlockables: 'PermissionError' object has no attribute 'strip"
Thread-5._load_item_database: 'FileNotFoundError' object has no attribute 'strip'
Thread-7._load_kollections: 'PermissionError' object has no attribute 'strip'
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Pachilles wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:00 pm Hello thethiny, thanks a lot for this mod. I got three errors when loading three database files. Concurrently, my computer told me to install .NET framework 3.5. Is it necessary? Truly appreciate for your help. : )

Errors are as belows:

Thread-5._load_item_database: 'FileNotFoundError' object has no attribute 'strip'

Hello there , yes its absolutely necessary to install net frame work, the unlocker relies on it quite alot to actually work .
Are you using the xbox live version of the database and coals file , as with the update to mk 11 the unlocker cant use the game files?

Thanks
Pachilles
Mortal

Post by Pachilles »

snoopster777 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:51 pm
Pachilles wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:00 pm Hello thethiny, thanks a lot for this mod. I got three errors when loading three database files. Concurrently, my computer told me to install .NET framework 3.5. Is it necessary? Truly appreciate for your help. : )

Errors are as belows:

Hello there , yes its absolutely necessary to install net frame work, the unlocker relies on it quite alot to actually work .
Are you using the xbox live version of the database and coals file , as with the update to mk 11 the unlocker cant use the game files?

Thanks
Thanks for your reply. The unlocker version I used was unlocker_R3.2.0.0, and the game itself is PC version. Do they match well?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Pachilles wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:05 am
Thanks for your reply. The unlocker version I used was unlocker_R3.2.0.0, and the game itself is PC version. Do they match well?
Yes

BlueScorpion
Mortal

Post by BlueScorpion »

Hello there. Here's the deal:
For about a half-year ago I have bought MK11Ultimate on my steam account. Anyway, my PC was too weak for this game, so I gave the permission to play to my uncle. Now I'm finally have new PC, so now I can play game on my own. But my uncle is really upset (or better say angry), 'cause he is made a great progress through game. I've bought him another copy of game, but with zero progress at all, can I somehow transfer/copy all of unlocked content from my account to that one is new? I mean, not to unlock all, but to copy progress, that has made by my uncle? Of course by using this unlocker.
Oh, and what about chances of getting banned? It's not a big deal, since it's new account, but that will be not cool :D
And, by the way, sorry for my bad English, it's not my native

Upd. One more question. Maybe it's dumb one, but...
If I use unlocker, then uninstall it, will be unlocked items still there? Or items only stay with you while unlocker is on, and disappear when unlocker is off?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

BlueScorpion wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:39 am Hello there. Here's the deal:
For about a half-year ago I have bought MK11Ultimate on my steam account. Anyway, my PC was too weak for this game, so I gave the permission to play to my uncle. Now I'm finally have new PC, so now I can play game on my own. But my uncle is really upset (or better say angry), 'cause he is made a great progress through game. I've bought him another copy of game, but with zero progress at all, can I somehow transfer/copy all of unlocked content from my account to that one is new? I mean, not to unlock all, but to copy progress, that has made by my uncle? Of course by using this unlocker.
Oh, and what about chances of getting banned? It's not a big deal, since it's new account, but that will be not cool :D

If I use unlocker, then uninstall it, will be unlocked items still there? Or items only stay with you while unlocker is on, and disappear when unlocker is off?
HI there,
Answers to your question
1) No you cannot transfer progress from accounts to new accounts , it will not work , you would have to start the grind all over again
2) There is always a chance of been banned for using any unlockers ect , but WB are notoriously kind to cheaters and have been kind to cheaters and banned players
3) You can remove the unlocker and all files , everything you have unlocked will remain unlocked

Hope this answers your questions

Thanks
BlueScorpion
Mortal

Post by BlueScorpion »

snoopster777 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:54 pm

HI there,
Answers to your question
1) No you cannot transfer progress from accounts to new accounts , it will not work , you would have to start the grind all over again
2) There is always a chance of been banned for using any unlockers ect , but WB are notoriously kind to cheaters and have been kind to cheaters and banned players
3) You can remove the unlocker and all files , everything you have unlocked will remain unlocked

Thanks
Hmmm... In that case, can I at least copy unlocked items from my account to new? Not the progress, just items/coins/souls/hearts? Maybe make some kind of list with items I have on my account, and then add them all to second one? Or I should make a list of items manually, and, again, manually add them to new account one by one?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

BlueScorpion wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:17 pm
snoopster777 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:54 pm

HI there,
Answers to your question

Thanks
Hmmm... In that case, can I at least copy unlocked items from my account to new? Not the progress, just items/coins/souls/hearts? Maybe make some kind of list with items I have on my account, and then add them all to second one? Or I should make a list of items manually, and, again, manually add them to new account one by one?
The only way of doing that is going through each character ect making a note of each item you own, and unlocking it on your second account , there is no way to transfer or copy , its either nothing, all or single item unlocks

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”