Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Gygoracdes wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:11 pm
How does it work now exactly ?
The tutorial on the first page will probably no longer work....
or?
The tutorial on the first page is new. Everything is updated 3 months ago.
Lionheart wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:03 pm
Thank you all once again for looking out for the little guy. May your future be bright and your careers take you down a prosperous path.
Enjoy!

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
KonoDmaxda
Mortal
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: KonoDmaxda

Post by KonoDmaxda »

Hey i am confused on two parts, I believe, first of i get the code via fiddler put it in and it give me an error "Thread-19._auth_using_key: Error Making Request" and Language File, Equipment Database File, and Kollections Database File, all give me an error along the lines of filenotfound. Any help to fix these problems would be greatly appreciated.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

KonoDmaxda wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:55 am Hey i am confused on two parts, I believe, first of i get the code via fiddler put it in and it give me an error "Thread-19._auth_using_key: Error Making Request" and Language File, Equipment Database File, and Kollections Database File, all give me an error along the lines of filenotfound. Any help to fix these problems would be greatly appreciated.
You're on Xbox Store edition. You need the files from steam PM me so I can send them to you. And you need to turn off fiddler before using unlocker.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
mnk
Mortal

Post by mnk »

Hello, thanks for the great work.
Booted up the game after quite a while , still everything unlocked - but i now discorved that when i go into the character selection screen (local play for example) the game hangs for a while , then catches up til i try to change the character - everything freezes again , which makes it impossible to select a character. Ingame all is fine. Is that a known issue ? Anyway to fix this ?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

mnk wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:44 pm Hello, thanks for the great work.
Booted up the game after quite a while , still everything unlocked - but i now discorved that when i go into the character selection screen (local play for example) the game hangs for a while , then catches up til i try to change the character - everything freezes again , which makes it impossible to select a character. Ingame all is fine. Is that a known issue ? Anyway to fix this ?
Hi there,are you playing on steam or ms store ver5tion?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

That's because game is loading everything you have. Happens after every reboot.

thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Update:
Added support for Xbox / Windows Store files! You should now be able to use the files without asking me to send you unlocker data.

mnk
Mortal

Post by mnk »

thethiny wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:13 pm
That's because game is loading everything you have. Happens after every reboot.
it freezes every time i move the cursor between the characters in the character selection,... i makes it impossible to play.
I'm on the steam version.

UPDATE: i used the unlocker again, i unlocked all augments, after that it seems gone for now.
Gygoracdes
Mortal

Post by Gygoracdes »

What kind of bullshit do you write.
I did it as described on the first page.
At the point; mk11-api.wbagora.com --> the story already fails. Because that does not exist!
... see only steamdata. Code XBL3.0 is also nowhere!

What kind of fake is this?
Lionheart
Mortal

Post by Lionheart »

@thethiny I'm using the Steam version and everything has been working flawlessly, but I had a curiosity question. Using Scorpion as an example, I noticed when using the unlocker to unlock Augments and Other, that a lot of augments are missing. For instance, LV4. Armor Clad, LV4. Brute Strength, LV4. First Strike, LV4. Bill of Health, etc. Are these not unlockable using the software or am I missing something? Thanks again.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

mnk wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:33 pm
it freezes every time i move the cursor between the characters in the character selection,... i makes it impossible to play.
I'm on the steam version.

UPDATE: i used the unlocker again, i unlocked all augments, after that it seems gone for now.
It's not related to unlocker, it's how the game handles things. After a while it resolves itself and unlocking augments forces the game to update the servers.
Lionheart wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:31 pm @thethiny I'm using the Steam version and everything has been working flawlessly, but I had a curiosity question. Using Scorpion as an example, I noticed when using the unlocker to unlock Augments and Other, that a lot of augments are missing. For instance, LV4. Armor Clad, LV4. Brute Strength, LV4. First Strike, LV4. Bill of Health, etc. Are these not unlockable using the software or am I missing something? Thanks again.
Go to Help > settings > Show owned items
see if they appear now.
Gygoracdes wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:07 pm What kind of bullshit do you write.
I did it as described on the first page.
At the point; mk11-api.wbagora.com --> the story already fails. Because that does not exist!
... see only steamdata. Code XBL3.0 is also nowhere!

What kind of fake is this?
If you're using Xbox version then you need XBL, if you're using steam then you need steam. Before calling others bad names I suggest you read first. Anyway the unlocker will not work for you because I added you to the ban list. There are 3000 people who used it in the past 3 months and all got it to work.
Last edited by thethiny on Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Lionheart wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:31 pm @thethiny I'm using the Steam version and everything has been working flawlessly, but I had a curiosity question. Using Scorpion as an example, I noticed when using the unlocker to unlock Augments and Other, that a lot of augments are missing. For instance, LV4. Armor Clad, LV4. Brute Strength, LV4. First Strike, LV4. Bill of Health, etc. Are these not unlockable using the software or am I missing something? Thanks again.
The augements you refering to are under the all characters tab, as those are generic augements. Not acharacter specific.
Check it and let us know :)
Lionheart
Mortal

Post by Lionheart »

thethiny wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:46 am
Go to Help > settings > Show owned items
see if they appear now.
Thanks, this helped me get some duplicates for other versions I had created so I didn't have to swap back and forth.
snoopster777 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:47 am The augements you refering to are under the all characters tab, as those are generic augements. Not acharacter specific.
Check it and let us know :)
You are correct Snoopster777. That was it. I must be going blind. I can't believe I missed that right in front of my face :oops: I just saw their names and went right to them without even looking at the top. Thank you both for taking the time. Off to make some variations :mrgreen:
Gygoracdes
Mortal

Post by Gygoracdes »

@thethiny
Of those who see this page with the tutorial and try it out, this works for very few. Only those who dive right in and deal with it for days will eventually reach their goal. For most, however, it has to work the 2nd or at the latest after the 3rd time or they say it doesn't work or it's just fake.

If you make a tutorial, please make it understandable and don't show half things by video which have 0 significance or confuse you even more.
The description on the first page as it is there -> does not work.

mk11-api.wbagora.com does not exist, i.e. one or more steps are not mentioned at all in the tutorial and are not shown either.
only 3000 ... if it were more understandable it would be over 100,000 people!

It's not my fault that you can't write a really understandable tutorial, ... or at least show a video or pictures where all these IDs can be found exactly and or how you install the things. resp. start ... with admin without admin supervision, start MK via steam or from the exe, or even start from one of your programs...
folders which you make available with several applications, where to put them, what about them... Move, copy, paste ... to install... ?!
What about the firewall, antivirus, windows defender ect. on-off??
Nowhere described my dear... and if somewhere in the last 150 pages along with Playstation and Xbox... great.

lol ... ban ... you write a really understandable tutorial hackeboy first ... then you are welcome to kick me!
although I don't know what you want to ban with me that lasts forever.
I won't try it again because it doesn't work the way you describe it.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Gygoracdes wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:19 am @thethiny
Of those who see this page with the tutorial and try it out, this works for very few. Only those who dive right in and deal with it for days will eventually reach their goal. For most, however, it has to work the 2nd or at the latest after the 3rd time or they say it doesn't work or it's just fake.

If you make a tutorial, please make it understandable and don't show half things by video which have 0 significance or confuse you even more.
The description on the first page as it is there -> does not work.

mk11-api.wbagora.com does not exist, i.e. one or more steps are not mentioned at all in the tutorial and are not shown either.
only 3000 ... if it were more understandable it would be over 100,000 people!

It's not my fault that you can't write a really understandable tutorial, ... or at least show a video or pictures where all these IDs can be found exactly and or how you install the things. resp. start ... with admin without admin supervision, start MK via steam or from the exe, or even start from one of your programs...
folders which you make available with several applications, where to put them, what about them... Move, copy, paste ... to install... ?!
What about the firewall, antivirus, windows defender ect. on-off??
Nowhere described my dear... and if somewhere in the last 150 pages along with Playstation and Xbox... great.

lol ... ban ... you write a really understandable tutorial hackeboy first ... then you are welcome to kick me!
although I don't know what you want to ban with me that lasts forever.
I won't try it again because it doesn't work the way you describe it.
First of all, if you asked for help anyone would've helped you. Second, you missed the TWO VIDEO TUTORIALS with step by step guides that are clear and show you exactly what to do with text and voice over. Third, you followed the wrong tutorial, you're playing the steam version and using the Xbox tutorial. Fourth, you're claiming that no one understands only a few yet I see around 200 users every day in the logs. You also said if the tutorial was clear I would have 100K downloads, well the files were released a couple of weeks ago and they have thousands, the old files did have 100K. So either ask nicely, or don't come at me. If you need help I'd offer it but not by claiming that my tool that I spent months working on is fake.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”