MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

KniteK
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by KniteK »

Hi,firstly want to say thanks this is an amazing tool,unlocked one character skins and augment to test and everything worked perfectly yesterday. Was going to try again today but had a forced update released about 2 hrs ago on steam and now its no longer working, ASIMK11 cant connect. Have they patched this already?

HoneyBunnyBaby
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by HoneyBunnyBaby »

Uh-oh. Same issue here.... *Sigh* figured the update was a patch the moment I first saw it. 😞
I ain't many men.
I'm Erron Black. ❤
HaiTian
Apprentice

Post by HaiTian »

hey, the game updated agaim. unlocker and ASIMK11 all doesn't work, please update, thank you very much!
"Come forward if you dare, i'll finish what linkuei/raiden could not." (Sindel, MK9/MK12)
https://youtu.be/QYWBsApYHIk?si=Swr2M5UnAyvLHcaW
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"You battle a Titan." (Kronika, MK11)
"I am nature." (Poison Ivy, Injustice2)
"For a free Edenia!" (Tanya, MKX)
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Just letting you all know we are aware of the issues with the update and are working on them , will will update as soon as we know more
LK7T2
Mortal

Post by LK7T2 »

I think its very sneaky to get a patch dropped for PC so soon after the latest version of the unlocker was released.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Please guys, do not insist. @Thethiny @snoopster777 and all the team are aware of this and working in a solution. Please check discord group if you have any doubts and be patient.
ZenMindedPerson
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: FistCuffsFight

Post by ZenMindedPerson »

The bad faith with which NRS acts continues to be as shameless as ever... I mean, they have profited from the game and respective macro-transactions, why can't these guys just let people unlock the content and enjoy online playing even though the game life expectancy is officially over? I see greedy corporate mindset all-over the place with NRS since MKX.

Luckily I was one of the people who got to unlock everything the day the beta unlocker became viable again.

Keep up the amazing work @Thethiny, thank you for your efforts and time spent to the benefit of the FGC/MK Community.
andreirawan97
Mortal

Post by andreirawan97 »

daniel7lievano wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:01 pm Please guys, do not insist. @Thethiny @snoopster777 and all the team are aware of this and working in a solution. Please check discord group if you have any doubts and be patient.
Can you invite me to the discord server?
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/Bkh9KT4XnU
As for unlocker, they updated the game and therefore I have to update the unlocker. It's almost as if they are looking and waiting for me 😒

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
SenSx
Mortal

Post by SenSx »

thethiny wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:46 pm Discord Link: https://discord.gg/Bkh9KT4XnU
As for unlocker, they updated the game and therefore I have to update the unlocker. It's almost as if they are looking and waiting for me 😒
I knew it, I absolutely knew it NRS would patch to screw everybody over.
Good thing I rushed and unlocked everything as fast as I could.
Next time guys, don't waist time !

Also Thethiny, if I may, you should also use that time to finish all the other features if you can, so that people can immediately unlock everything next time, right before NRS patch again after that, because they will...
Do you know if you will be able to make the card's backgrounds and icons unlockable in the future ?

Thanks for all your efforts.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

SenSx wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:16 am Do you know if you will be able to make the card's backgrounds and icons unlockable in the future ?

Unlockables & Backgrounds will be coming in the next unlocker update, even if equipment stop working, unlockables will still work. I have tested them and they're still working. It is also included in the current Unlocker and you can use it now but I didn't tell anyone how to use it yet :P Only some people know and they confirmed that it is still working as of today.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

thethiny wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:45 am
SenSx wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:16 am Do you know if you will be able to make the card's backgrounds and icons unlockable in the future ?

Unlockables & Backgrounds will be coming in the next unlocker update, even if equipment stop working, unlockables will still work. I have tested them and they're still working. It is also included in the current Unlocker and you can use it now but I didn't tell anyone how to use it yet :P Only some people know and they confirmed that it is still working as of today.
I unlocked most of all of them back then, when Hupko's unlocker was functional. ¿Do you think it could be some missing unlockables from then? I mean, when stational events appeared, automatically I had the unlockable without needing to do the correspondent tower. Thank you!
papitrueno21
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by papitrueno21 »

gracias thethiny, yo dure como año y medio esperando el desbloqueador, cuando por fin lo lanzaron me sente y desbloquie todo el mismo dia y asi evitar este tipo de situaciones donde ya no funciona
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

daniel7lievano wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:21 am
I unlocked most of all of them back then, when Hupko's unlocker was functional. ¿Do you think it could be some missing unlockables from then? I mean, when stational events appeared, automatically I had the unlockable without needing to do the correspondent tower. Thank you!
Yes there are at least 2 missing, other than that it's up to you.

thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

papitrueno21 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:18 pm gracias thethiny, yo dure como año y medio esperando el desbloqueador, cuando por fin lo lanzaron me sente y desbloquie todo el mismo dia y asi evitar este tipo de situaciones donde ya no funciona
de nada hermano

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”