MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

snoopster777
Warrior

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by snoopster777 »

DMB77 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:45 pm So I installed MK11 on my win 10 machine and got the unlocker working. Is it possible to unlock skins, specifically the movie skins? Skins, brutalites, etc are all empty.
Yes , if you go to Help then settings and make sure show items is ticked , then run the unlocker again for the skins you want.
Make sure you restart the game to activate the skins

Have you loaded followed the instructions as well ?

UneasyRider69
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by UneasyRider69 »

I also get "unable to load ASKMK11.asi Error code 126" and "unable to load ImGUIShared.asi error code 126" on Windows 7 SP1 using "ASIMK11_v2.1-Windows7" and Unlocker 3.0.0.2

I haven't uploaded a screenshot of my public ID on Discord yet, but I think this has nothing to do with those errors right?

I wish I had the money for a new PC right now..
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

UneasyRider69 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:53 am I also get "unable to load ASKMK11.asi Error code 126" and "unable to load ImGUIShared.asi error code 126" on Windows 7 SP1 using "ASIMK11_v2.1-Windows7" and Unlocker 3.0.0.2

I haven't uploaded a screenshot of my public ID on Discord yet, but I think this has nothing to do with those errors right?

I wish I had the money for a new PC right now..
Unfortuneately windows 7 is not compatibile with the current asi m thethiny did try release one that might have worked , but it did not , can you current pc not be upgraded to windows 10
DMB77
Mortal

Post by DMB77 »

snoopster777 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:06 am
DMB77 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:45 pm So I installed MK11 on my win 10 machine and got the unlocker working. Is it possible to unlock skins, specifically the movie skins? Skins, brutalites, etc are all empty.
Yes , if you go to Help then settings and make sure show items is ticked , then run the unlocker again for the skins you want.

Thanks for the help/advice, I ticked the show items box, I own most everything(skins,gear,other, etc) already thanks to the old unlocker. However a few of my characters still have empty boxes in the skins(in game), and I can't seem to find any of them, including the classic movie skins, in the unlocker. I believe I followed all the instructions, I've been following this thread since it started, but perhaps I missed something. I did notice this at the end of the ImGui console window when launching "CorsairPerfermProtocolHandshake failed:CE_ServerNotFound" "Failed to load Chroma Editor"
Originally i had used the cream api to get these skins, but heard you get banned for it, so I removed it. I've been able to unlock just about everything else in the game with this though. I don't mean to sound picky I just feel like made a mistake or I'm missing something.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

DMB77 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:20 am
snoopster777 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:06 am

Thanks for the help/advice, I ticked the show items box, I own most everything(skins,gear,other, etc) already thanks to the old unlocker. However a few of my characters still have empty boxes in the skins(in game), and I can't seem to find any of them, including the classic movie skins, in the unlocker. I believe I followed all the instructions, I've been following this thread since it started, but perhaps I missed something. I did notice this at the end of the ImGui console window when launching "CorsairPerfermProtocolHandshake failed:CE_ServerNotFound" "Failed to load Chroma Editor"
Originally i had used the cream api to get these skins, but heard you get banned for it, so I removed it. I've been able to unlock just about everything else in the game with this though. I don't mean to sound picky I just feel like made a mistake or I'm missing something.
I would recomend unlocking everything again , and also there will be empty blocks for skins as there was alot more planned for the game which never happened so there will always be empty spaces , unless creamapi hass messed it up then you might have to reinstall the game.the following is not not an error tis part of the code "CorsairPerfermProtocolHandshake failed:CE_ServerNotFound" "Failed to load Chroma Editor".

So I would actually start from screatch , go unlock all of raiden , then restart then check, then sonya restart then checl, then Johnny then recheck , I would actually do it for all the characters so make sure you have eveything unlocked as Creamapi was used it could be bypassing those as it believes you own them alreday
DMB77
Mortal

Post by DMB77 »

That's actually what I did, and now I have everything unlocked, Thank you so much for all your time and effort! :)
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

DMB77 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:48 pm That's actually what I did, and now I have everything unlocked, Thank you so much for all your time and effort! :)
Your welcome , glad you got it sorted :)
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

DMB77 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:43 pm Okay removed MK11Hook and I'mGuiShared and launched, This is what I got:

Code: Select all

tcp://MK11UnlockerIPC:12011::Creating a Socket to MK11 at tcp://127.0.0.1:12011
tcp://MK11UnlockerIPC:12011::Created!
Thread Class with 8 threads created!
.!frame.!frame.!notebook.!frame->User Profile
Added X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11 to recents.
Saving Recents to recents.log
Processing Coalesced File: X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Localization\Coalesced.ENG
File Coalesced.ENG is already prepared at X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail\unlocker_P0.9.10.3\extracted_data\Coalesced\fdd61c32ed_Coalesced.json
Callback __populate_equipment_tab
Callback _set_checkbox_val
Callback __load_all_step2
Processing ItemsDatabase File: X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Asset\MK11ItemDatabase.xxx
File MK11ItemDatabase.xxx is already prepared at X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail\unlocker_P0.9.10.3\extracted_data\ItemsDatabase\d3fd8c6a35_ItemsDatabase.json
Combining NamedItems Data
File NamedItems is already prepared at X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail\unlocker_P0.9.10.3\extracted_data\NamedItems\0f967618c1_NamedItems.json
Callback __populate_equipment_tab
.!frame.!frame.!notebook.!frame2.itemsbox->All Characters
.!frame.!frame.!notebook.!frame2.itemstypebox->Augments
.!frame.!frame.!notebook.!frame2.equipmentbox->All Characters: Pumped Up
Processing Kollections File: X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Asset\KollectionItemData.xxx
File KollectionItemData.xxx is already prepared at X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail\unlocker_P0.9.10.3\extracted_data\Kollections\436863bd7adbb4bf1307_Kollections.json
Callback __populate_unlockables_tab
Processing Unlockables File: X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Asset\MK11UnlockTable.xxx
File MK11UnlockTable.xxx is already prepared at X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail\unlocker_P0.9.10.3\extracted_data\Unlockables\955a2abf52_Unlockables.json
Callback __populate_unlockables_tab
.!frame.!frame.!notebook.!frame3.unlockablesbox->Kollections
.!frame.!frame.!notebook.!frame3.unlockablestypebox->Characters Art
.!frame.!frame.!notebook.!frame3.unlockableitemsbox->Past Baraka Speeds
As well as the popup" unable to load MK11.asi. Error: 127"
The game will load if I click okay but I can't authenticate because the unlocker says that mk11asi is not loaded.
This is the console of unlocker, I need console of MK11, but since you said error 127 then you're missing the MSVC AIO. If you're on Windows 7 then it will not work.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
CikadaS
Mortal

Post by CikadaS »

Good day! As I understand it, unlocking such costumes as Scarlet Cold War, etc. not available at the moment?
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

CikadaS wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:47 am Good day! As I understand it, unlocking such costumes as Scarlet Cold War, etc. not available at the moment?
It is

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

Hi everyone.
Sorry for this unusual request but could someone pm me on how to get steamkey for the unlocker?
I'm blind so i can't watch thethiny's video.
LK7T2
Mortal

Post by LK7T2 »

Dreepss wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:01 pm There is no right guide. I will try:
1. put the files from ASIMK11_PublicBeta.rar into steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail folder
2. launch MK11.exe
3. wait until online will get white letters and then enter online
4. launch unlocker.exe
5. choose Game Root Folder then choose your game language
6. press Load All
7. press all three Auto buttons in Choose your preferred auth method then press Get Profile
8. wait untill User Profile fields will fill completely
9. press Sync
10. wait endless Retreiving your_nick_name's Inventory...
11. if your are lucky you will be able to unlock some equipment after Sync complete

I have wasted 3+ hours to run it and unlocking atleast 5% of skins and etc. I can't unlock more because Sync is endless after game and unlocker restart.
Try following these steps.
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

Thank you. I will
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

sadly, thethiny's unlocker is not accessible for screen readers.
I was able to use HukpoFuJl's unlocker in the past, but i can't use this one.
Anyway, big thanks to thethiny for this. Many people was able to unlock the content instead of endless farming.
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

alexanderfox wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:50 pm sadly, thethiny's unlocker is not accessible for screen readers.
I was able to use HukpoFuJl's unlocker in the past, but i can't use this one.
Anyway, big thanks to thethiny for this. Many people was able to unlock the content instead of endless farming.
You can use this one if you know your way around OCR. I worked it out eventually just fine.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”