MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

papitrueno21
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by papitrueno21 »

el desbloqueador funciona a la perfeccion nuevamente,,,,gracias!!!

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

yeyifi9772 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:39 pm Just tested the updated unlocker, only tried the equipment unlock and works 100%. thanks thiny. Will try again when other unlockable are accessible. thanks.
We dont have an eta on when the other compontents are going to be ready, if you join the discord , we have a status and updates channels
https://discord.gg/mAbUAzr4wA
Lightning DJ
Mortal

Post by Lightning DJ »

Hi there, i have a problem. I've downloaded the last ASIMK11 release, so i've done with the unlocker. I've set the files in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail. I've done all the steps showed in the tutorial, but i can't retrieve "Steam Key", "Auth Token" and/or "Access Token". Every single time i try and click on "Auto", i get the "Couldn't connect to MK11! Is ASIMK11 Loaded?" error message. Can anyone help me, please?
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Thank You, Thiny! I'm glad about your work. I really appreciate your sacrifice for making tool better and better.

Thank You @TheThiny !
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Lightning DJ wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:41 am Hi there, i have a problem. I've downloaded the last ASIMK11 release, so i've done with the unlocker. I've set the files in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail. I've done all the steps showed in the tutorial, but i can't retrieve "Steam Key", "Auth Token" and/or "Access Token". Every single time i try and click on "Auto", i get the "Couldn't connect to MK11! Is ASIMK11 Loaded?" error message. Can anyone help me, please?
There are many things you need to do first to verify the issue. First is make sure ASI is actually loaded. Does the black console tell you about it? Does it say ASI loaded or failed? Does it say Unlocker failed? Does the ASI even work? Make sure to install the tools in the first post.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
LK7T2
Mortal

Post by LK7T2 »

Just tried it out and unlocked some brutalities. It works great. I just had to exit the game and open it again for the changes to show up. Going to use it later on again and get everything else that I dont have unlocked.

Thanks again thethiny, this is awesome!
Lightning DJ
Mortal

Post by Lightning DJ »

thethiny wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:51 pm
Lightning DJ wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:41 am Hi there, i have a problem. I've downloaded the last ASIMK11 release, so i've done with the unlocker. I've set the files in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mortal Kombat 11\Binaries\Retail. I've done all the steps showed in the tutorial, but i can't retrieve "Steam Key", "Auth Token" and/or "Access Token". Every single time i try and click on "Auto", i get the "Couldn't connect to MK11! Is ASIMK11 Loaded?" error message. Can anyone help me, please?
There are many things you need to do first to verify the issue. First is make sure ASI is actually loaded. Does the black console tell you about it? Does it say ASI loaded or failed? Does it say Unlocker failed? Does the ASI even work? Make sure to install the tools in the first post.
Thanks for your reply, thethiny. I've checked and every tool is installed: Fiddler with its certificate, DirectX, .Net Framework, all the Visual-C libraries from 2005 to 2020 (x86 & x64), but when i click on "Auto" the issue persists. I've attached some screenshots for you.
Attachments
ScreenASI1.JPG
ScreenUnlocker2.JPG
ScreenUnlocker3.JPG
ScreenUnlocker4.JPG
ScreenTotal5.JPG
Khries
Mortal

Post by Khries »

A noob question should I hold out any hope of getting dlc costumes through the unlocked?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Khries wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:38 pm A noob question should I hold out any hope of getting dlc costumes through the unlocked?
They Work.
Lightning DJ wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:52 pm
Thanks for your reply, thethiny. I've checked and every tool is installed: Fiddler with its certificate, DirectX, .Net Framework, all the Visual-C libraries from 2005 to 2020 (x86 & x64), but when i click on "Auto" the issue persists. I've attached some screenshots for you.
You don't need Fiddler. If you use fiddler probably it interferes with ASI. But I'm not sure why it's not finding the ASI even though it says PIPE created. Are you sure you're on the correct version? It should say "Pipe Awaiting Connections at 127.0.0.1" but yours says Pipe created. What ASI version you using? Open the ini and tell me the GameVersion in it, also change iVerbose from 0 to 2 and try again (press OK in game when it asks you)

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Lightning DJ
Mortal

Post by Lightning DJ »

thethiny wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:38 am You don't need Fiddler. If you use fiddler probably it interferes with ASI. But I'm not sure why it's not finding the ASI even though it says PIPE created. Are you sure you're on the correct version? It should say "Pipe Awaiting Connections at 127.0.0.1" but yours says Pipe created. What ASI version you using? Open the ini and tell me the GameVersion in it, also change iVerbose from 0 to 2 and try again (press OK in game when it asks you)
Changing iVerbose from 0 to 2 did the trick: now the unlocker works like a charm. Thanks again thethiny, for your time and patience. :wink: :wink:
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Lightning DJ wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:48 pm Changing iVerbose from 0 to 2 did the trick: now the unlocker works like a charm. Thanks again thethiny, for your time and patience. :wink: :wink:
Thanks for verifying. Looks like there's a bug on my end with iVerbose that I need to fix.

thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Unlocker V3 Release!
Kurrency & Kollections are implemented. You can now unlock 100% of everything in the game! Enjoy! (DLC only unlocks if you have the DLC or CreamAPI or in Offline Mode).

Kenshi.
Mortal

Post by Kenshi. »

Thank you so much thethiny! So much appreciated! You are awesome!! :D
shenlong02
Mortal

Post by shenlong02 »

i have some problem
Unlocker P0.9.10.3
work fine with lates ASIMK11_v2.1
but unlocker_R3.0.0.0
got error when start Unlocker
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

shenlong02 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:12 pm i have some problem
Unlocker P0.9.10.3
work fine with lates ASIMK11_v2.1
but unlocker_R3.0.0.0
got error when start Unlocker
Thanks for your error report. I fixed, please download Unlocker 3.0.0.1.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”