MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

HeitorLimaVerde
Mortal
PSN: LimaVerdeBR
XBox Live: HeitorLimaVerde

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by HeitorLimaVerde »

Seeing some news about gamepass and since all MK11 versions are really done, is there any chances to make this amazing unlocker to work with PS4? It's really sad to have AAA games without cross save or universal progression.

MK 10: Who's next?
MK 11: You're next!
MK 12: Who? Me?
MK 13: Yes! You!
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

PS4 unlocker is working for 1 person only, and that's because he has his own vpn. If you have your own VPN then u need to do the fidller tutorial on your PS4.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
HeitorLimaVerde
Mortal

thethiny wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:05 pm PS4 unlocker is working for 1 person only, and that's because he has his own vpn. If you have your own VPN then u need to do the fidller tutorial on your PS4.
I have a PS4 here for now, so I'll pay for a VPN service and try it.
Really sad to play a game from the beginning trying to unlock everything again.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

HeitorLimaVerde wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:20 am
thethiny wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:05 pm PS4 unlocker is working for 1 person only, and that's because he has his own vpn. If you have your own VPN then u need to do the fidller tutorial on your PS4.
To be clear, I don't know the steps, so if you wanna try it out then do so at your own risk. All I need is the PS4 key similar to the fiddler tutorial.
HeitorLimaVerde
Mortal

thethiny wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:34 am
To be clear, I don't know the steps, so if you wanna try it out then do so at your own risk. All I need is the PS4 key similar to the fiddler tutorial.
Do you know who has it working on ps4? So I could reach him and get some help. I'm pretty confident to use your unlocker with my PC main account (used it many times before). But I feel kinda lost about this ps4 adventure. When you say that you (you!!! kk) don't know the steps... it makes me tremble with fear. kkk
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

HeitorLimaVerde wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:17 pm
thethiny wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:34 am
Do you know who has it working on ps4? So I could reach him and get some help. I'm pretty confident to use your unlocker with my PC main account (used it many times before). But I feel kinda lost about this ps4 adventure. When you say that you (you!!! kk) don't know the steps... it makes me tremble with fear. kkk
Tried reaching out to him/her but it was a dead end, as they don't check their email probably.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
danielvasques
Mortal
PSN: ShangLeeGT

Post by danielvasques »

hello thiny my name is daniel and i love mortal kombat and i would love to be your friend hurried your work i really like mortal kombat 11 this unlocker should have the option to increase player level instead of experience as a way to increase player level The player invests in the experience increase and would like to add to the options for increasing items from klassika towers and time towers and increasing items from kripta including the items that protect kripta guy from kytinn area inhabitants and german inhabitants when using the kenshi slit in kripta it could add all new features like in the old days of hukpo.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

danielvasques wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:24 pm hello thiny my name is daniel and i love mortal kombat and i would love to be your friend hurried your work i really like mortal kombat 11 this unlocker should have the option to increase player level instead of experience as a way to increase player level The player invests in the experience increase and would like to add to the options for increasing items from klassika towers and time towers and increasing items from kripta including the items that protect kripta guy from kytinn area inhabitants and german inhabitants when using the kenshi slit in kripta it could add all new features like in the old days of hukpo.
This is all available in the Unlocker

e_timaha
Mortal

Post by e_timaha »

Hello, I have a problem, I can unlock items, but i cant unlock dlc characters, it dosen't give me an error or anything, after i unlock them through the app, in-game they are still greyed out
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

e_timaha wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:19 am Hello, I have a problem, I can unlock items, but i cant unlock dlc characters, it dosen't give me an error or anything, after i unlock them through the app, in-game they are still greyed out
You can unlock dlc characters by paying for them on steam.

alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

e_timaha wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:19 am Hello, I have a problem, I can unlock items, but i cant unlock dlc characters, it dosen't give me an error or anything, after i unlock them through the app, in-game they are still greyed out
You can't unlock characters with the unlocker. Only their concepts
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

thethiny wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:22 am You can unlock dlc characters by paying for them on steam.
You are a great troll, thiny
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

alexanderfox wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:17 am
You are a great troll, thiny
:lol:

FyrstrHrafn
Mortal

Post by FyrstrHrafn »

Hey guys, just started playing the game and saw the massive grind for unlocks so I searched around and found this site. This Unlocker seems really good and is exactly what I'm looking for! Just wanted to ask, is it working currently? I saw some recent posts on reddit and such that say there's some sort of new anti-cheat in place that's been resulting in bans for programs like this, so I just want to double check that it's safe to use right now. Any response would be appreciated!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

FyrstrHrafn wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:45 am Hey guys, just started playing the game and saw the massive grind for unlocks so I searched around and found this site. This Unlocker seems really good and is exactly what I'm looking for! Just wanted to ask, is it working currently? I saw some recent posts on reddit and such that say there's some sort of new anti-cheat in place that's been resulting in bans for programs like this, so I just want to double check that it's safe to use right now. Any response would be appreciated!
Thanks for reaching out. Yes it is working and safe, all bans are 6 hours and you keep the items.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”