K0BR4
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by K0BR4 »

Try remove the cream.api, steam_api64.dll and back the original steam_api64.dll

Mortal

Post by Jamsik »

K0BR4 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:10 pm Try remove the cream.api, steam_api64.dll and back the original steam_api64.dll
I added cream api after trying ASIMK, but now cleared it and steam_api64_o, got back original file. No difference
EugeneA
Mortal

Post by EugeneA »

At the moment, there is no unlocking of skins and items, do I understand correctly?

By the way, through launch button in Unlocker network play, towers, customization are not available, but if I restart the game directly through Steam, everything is fine.
j3trko
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by j3trko »

Jamsik wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:22 pm
K0BR4 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:10 pm Try remove the cream.api, steam_api64.dll and back the original steam_api64.dll
I added cream api after trying ASIMK, but now cleared it and steam_api64_o, got back original file. No difference
First Of All Thanks A Million To The Creator (thetiny)

Now Mate What You Can Do Is Try These Steps:
1. Go To The Drive Where You Have Installed Your Windows.
2. Click On Users. Then Go To Your Account. After Entering There Check The View Hidden Files Option. Then You'll Find AppData Folder.
3. Enter The Folder. Then Go To Local And Click On MK11 Folder. And Modify The RGB Settings In userdata.ini file. I.e; turn them off.
4. After Unlocking You Can Turn Them On Again.
In A Nutshell Go To
C:\Users\<username>\AppData>\Local>\MK11>\userdata.ini or something like that. Search For RGB Settings And Turn Them Off For The Time Being.
SenSx
Mortal

Post by SenSx »

thethiny wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:25 pm
SenSx wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:26 pm I'm actually not 100% sure removing ASI solved it.
I just did, and no crash after that, maybe just a coïncidence, I had only 1 or 2 crash in Kustomize before removing ASI.
Also it's possible that it was the unlocks causing the crash until the game adjusted.
Nah I don't think so because I actually went in kustomize mode straight after unlocking all the gear without reloading first, and of course the skins where not there yet, and yet no crash at all (but I did check the skins of a particular character contrary to what I did later).
I reloaded the game, everything was unlocked in Kustomize mode, I was looking at them with Rain, and then it crashed.
I don't remember if it crashed a second time after that, I think so, because it made me remove ASI just to see, and i never crashed again.
Jamsik
Mortal

Post by Jamsik »

j3trko wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:44 am
First Of All Thanks A Million To The Creator (thetiny)

Now Mate What You Can Do Is Try These Steps:
1. Go To The Drive Where You Have Installed Your Windows.
2. Click On Users. Then Go To Your Account. After Entering There Check The View Hidden Files Option. Then You'll Find AppData Folder.
3. Enter The Folder. Then Go To Local And Click On MK11 Folder. And Modify The RGB Settings In userdata.ini file. I.e; turn them off.
4. After Unlocking You Can Turn Them On Again.
In A Nutshell Go To
C:\Users\<username>\AppData>\Local>\MK11>\userdata.ini or something like that. Search For RGB Settings And Turn Them Off For The Time Being.
Hello, and thank you for your attention! But I got blocked from MK servers for 24 hours for billions of try to get into game=) I'll try later, thank you.

https://ibb.co/qgwqMnG

UPD. It worked! But I got temporary banned right after tryed unlock something=) I'll try again in 6 hours
j3trko
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by j3trko »

It's Awesome Mate. I Had The Same Issue And Fixed It By Turning Off RGB Lightning. I Didn't Get Banned And Unlocked Everything In One Go. The Ban Is Probably Due To Too Many Failed Attempts.
EugeneA
Mortal

Post by EugeneA »

j3trko wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:18 am It's Awesome Mate. I Had The Same Issue And Fixed It By Turning Off RGB Lightning. I Didn't Get Banned And Unlocked Everything In One Go. The Ban Is Probably Due To Too Many Failed Attempts.
Hello.
What exactly did you unlock with new version? Because I don't see an option to choose skins and gears for KP2 characters.

~~~~~
And also, today, when launched together with unlocker, online profile (towers, network battles, customization) becomes unavailable. If it turns out to enter the profile together with unlocker, then unlocker itself endlessly tries to get the data by clicking "Profile" button.

I tried this program the day before yesterday, without errors and for the first time everything was done according to instruction.
But I did not see an opportunity to open anything. Or am I wrong?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

EugeneA wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:48 am
j3trko wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:18 am It's Awesome Mate. I Had The Same Issue And Fixed It By Turning Off RGB Lightning. I Didn't Get Banned And Unlocked Everything In One Go. The Ban Is Probably Due To Too Many Failed Attempts.
Hello.
What exactly did you unlock with new version? Because I don't see an option to choose skins and gears for KP2 characters.

~~~~~
And also, today, when launched together with unlocker, online profile (towers, network battles, customization) becomes unavailable. If it turns out to enter the profile together with unlocker, then unlocker itself endlessly tries to get the data by clicking "Profile" button.

I tried this program the day before yesterday, without errors and for the first time everything was done according to instruction.
Once you have got your profile loaded , loaded all the files , sync your inventory , then go to equipemtn tab at the top and this will contain all the skins,gears ect for all characters
EugeneA
Mortal

Post by EugeneA »

snoopster777 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:25 amOnce you have got your profile loaded , loaded all the files , sync your inventory , then go to equipemtn tab at the top and this will contain all the skins,gears ect for all characters
Oh, I'm a fool... I just realized that I did not see additional submenus for individual character selection... In "for all" they are not.
Many thanks! :)
SenSx
Mortal

Post by SenSx »

snoopster777 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:25 am
Hello.

~~~~~

Once you have got your profile loaded , loaded all the files , sync your inventory , then go to equipemtn tab at the top and this will contain all the skins,gears ect for all characters

Yes you have to select all the items you want at once on the left column on one character, click on the arrow to put it on the right column, and then lick on unlock.
It will automaticly synch each time after the unlock, rinse and repeat for everything .
It takes time but you'll get everything pretty fast compare to doing it in game ^^
Unless I'm an idiot and there is a way to unlock everything that is missing in one go, I did it seperately for each fighter...
andreirawan97
Mortal

Post by andreirawan97 »

SenSx wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:50 am
Hello.

~~~~~

Yes you have to select all the items you want at once on the left column on one character, click on the arrow to put it on the right column, and then lick on unlock.
It will automaticly synch each time after the unlock, rinse and repeat for everything .
It takes time but you'll get everything pretty fast compare to doing it in game ^^
Unless I'm an idiot and there is a way to unlock everything that is missing in one go, I did it seperately for each fighter...
About unlock everything in one go. When you go to Items -> Add -> Equipment -> You can choose All Items.
I'm curious what it does but im afraid to try it lol
EugeneA
Mortal

Post by EugeneA »

andreirawan97 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:59 amAbout unlock everything in one go. When you go to Items -> Add -> Equipment -> You can choose All Items.
This does not work. Nothing for these buttons will be added to the right column, and there is about this in the description of the program version.

That is why I asked above what people unlock "everything" there. Because "for all characters" there are no numerous lines of "skins, gears, etc." in the middle column, there are only two selection lines.

~~~~~
Well, today servers do not want to cooperate, unlocker endlessly loads "Obtain User Information" and does not want to read the profile.
I saw these service-games in coffin... :evil:
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

EugeneA wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:21 am
andreirawan97 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:59 amAbout unlock everything in one go. When you go to Items -> Add -> Equipment -> You can choose All Items.
This does not work. Nothing for these buttons will be added to the right column, and there is about this in the description of the program version.

That is why I asked above what people unlock "everything" there. Because "for all characters" there are no numerous lines of "skins, gears, etc." in the middle column, there are only two selection lines.

~~~~~
Well, today servers do not want to cooperate, unlocker endlessly loads "Obtain User Information" and does not want to read the profile.
I saw these service-games in coffin... :evil:
Thats because you have to select each character , all characters are the augments that can be used across all characters, if you want eg rambo, you have to click on rambo and select the stuff from there
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

andreirawan97 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:59 am
SenSx wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:50 am

About unlock everything in one go. When you go to Items -> Add -> Equipment -> You can choose All Items.
The add all option is disbaled at the moment and it will be enabled on future release of the unlocker . The unlocker is still in beta so its not complete yet

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”