MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Stallion8o4
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by Stallion8o4 »

I'm trying to unlock the klassic frost skin from the Eternal Klash skin pack. But nothing is showing up, every other skin of hers has been unlocked. But their is one spot that is blank. I need help, thank you.

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Stallion8o4 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:17 pm I'm trying to unlock the klassic frost skin from the Eternal Klash skin pack. But nothing is showing up, every other skin of hers has been unlocked. But their is one spot that is blank. I need help, thank you.

Hi there ,

Where exactly are you unlocking it is it in the unlockables or Equipment ?
If you using the unlockables ,that will not work , you need to go to equipment, then frost , then skins and select the skins there and unlock them ?
The skins name is : Kori Power

If you cant get it to work , please send screenshots of the unlocker , the black window behind it and also screen shot of asi black window as well
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Stallion8o4 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:17 pm I'm trying to unlock the klassic frost skin from the Eternal Klash skin pack. But nothing is showing up, every other skin of hers has been unlocked. But their is one spot that is blank. I need help, thank you.
Go to settings and enable "Show owned items" or disable "Hide owned items" depends on which one you have. Then you will find it.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
gtapro151
Mortal

Post by gtapro151 »

Is this still currently working for the gamepass / windows store version? I am able to pull the xbl 3.0 key from fiddler, but it says it is wrong no matter what. I have tried from both the access and auth areas, they give the same output.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

gtapro151 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:11 pm Is this still currently working for the gamepass / windows store version? I am able to pull the xbl 3.0 key from fiddler, but it says it is wrong no matter what. I have tried from both the access and auth areas, they give the same output.
Can you show me? I cannot figure out the issue unless you show me so I would appreciate it.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
gtapro151
Mortal

Post by gtapro151 »

thethiny wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:04 pm
gtapro151 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:11 pm Is this still currently working for the gamepass / windows store version? I am able to pull the xbl 3.0 key from fiddler, but it says it is wrong no matter what. I have tried from both the access and auth areas, they give the same output.
Can you show me? I cannot figure out the issue unless you show me so I would appreciate it.
Thank you, I will send pm.
Leshlo
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Leshlo »

Hey. Thanks for the Unlocker.
But i got question. I was using Unlocker for like 2 weeks or something.
And for last days i got message in game, something like ''We logged you off the server because your account is logged in on console'' or something. Is it related to the unlocker? I don't have MK on console, I play on Steam
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Leshlo wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:26 pm Hey. Thanks for the Unlocker.
And for last days i got message in game, something like ''We logged you off the server because your account is logged in on console'' or something. Is it related to the unlocker? I don't have MK on console, I play on Steam
Not that I am aware if, there should be an option to log off the other account and then relog back into you account by restarting the game
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Leshlo wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:26 pm Hey. Thanks for the Unlocker.
If you put the token in the "Steam Key", then you will get logged off on your game. However if you're getting logged off even when not using unlocker then someone is logging in as you.

McMystery
Mortal

Post by McMystery »

Hey there and thanks for this tool. I didn't want to send a PM to hassle but as I'm running the game via gamepass can I get the files that are required to unlock as for some reason I cannot find them on my drive. Gamepass seems to do a very strange install method or location. I've had issues trying to mod files on games there in the past.

Thanks in advance.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

McMystery wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:27 pm Hey there and thanks for this tool. I didn't want to send a PM to hassle but as I'm running the game via gamepass can I get the files that are required to unlock as for some reason I cannot find them on my drive. Gamepass seems to do a very strange install method or location. I've had issues trying to mod files on games there in the past.

Thanks in advance.
My PMs are open.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... tabase.XXX
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... lesced.ENG

Stallion8o4
Mortal

Post by Stallion8o4 »

thethiny wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:46 am
Go to settings and enable "Show owned items" or disable "Hide owned items" depends on which one you have. Then you will find it.
Apologies for the late reply. I will try what you've said today. I will take screenshots if I am still having trouble. Also, thank you.
Stallion8o4
Mortal

Post by Stallion8o4 »

snoopster777 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:58 am

Hi there ,

Where exactly are you unlocking it is it in the unlockables or Equipment ?
If you using the unlockables ,that will not work , you need to go to equipment, then frost , then skins and select the skins there and unlock them ?
The skins name is : Kori Power

If you cant get it to work , please send screenshots of the unlocker , the black window behind it and also screen shot of asi black window as well
Thank you, I will try this today.
Stallion8o4
Mortal

Post by Stallion8o4 »

I don't have any skins in the skins category because I pressed unlock for everything within that category, so the box is blank.
Attachments
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png
Stallion8o4
Mortal

Post by Stallion8o4 »

I have all her skins accept for one box. And no klassic skins found.
Attachments
3.png
2.png
1.png

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”