Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by thethiny »

MrCan26 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:00 pm
snoopster777 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:50 am
MrCan26 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:40 am İs it fixed ? I can't Access Tokens bro

Thread-29.ipc_request:Couldn't connect to MK11 ! İs ASIMK11 Loaded ?
Which version are you using ?
It would really helpful if you could advise

unlocker_R3.2.0.0.zip This bro
Is ASIMK11 working? You will know by pressing F1 in the game.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
MrCan26
Mortal

Post by MrCan26 »

thethiny wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:57 pm

Working bro I used Cheats and swaps but Unlocker category reading "Unlockler Disabled" (Error)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

MrCan26 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:22 pm Working bro I used Cheats and swaps but Unlocker category reading "Unlockler Disabled" (Error)
Okay when you open the game, in the black console window you should see the reason for the error, can you do that? It will tell you in red (if you have colors on) or it will tell you the reason for the error.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

thethiny wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:57 pm

Are you using the steam version or xbox pass of mk 11?
MrCan26
Mortal

Post by MrCan26 »

Steam version and My friends used 6-7 month ago he unlocked so much things and he tried it 2 days ago and gave an error on it
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

MrCan26 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:30 pm Steam version and My friends used 6-7 month ago he unlocked so much things and he tried it 2 days ago and gave an error on it
If that's the case then I have updated the Patches, download the new patches (the ini thingies). Under April 2022 viewtopic.php?f=120&t=47702#p139891

MrCan26
Mortal

Post by MrCan26 »

İt's worked bro Thank you <3
iwantmods123
Mortal

Post by iwantmods123 »

does this still works? if yes, does it works in the cracked version?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

iwantmods123 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:52 pm does this still works? if yes, does it works in the cracked version?
does this still works? Yes it does

does it works in the cracked version? - No it doesn't
HeXeD11
Mortal
XBox Live: HeXeD#2833

Post by HeXeD11 »

Hi, I might be asking for too much here, but since I don't own the game on Microsoft store and currently I have the Xbox version of the game, can somebody who owns the game on Microsoft store kindly do me a favor and unlock everything for me in my account? I am seriously out of options and I don't wanna spend another chunk of money just to buy it on pc to use the unlocker... And if you are all like its easy and it doesn't cost much, you need to know that sadly, I am living in Iran 😑
So anyone that can help with this matter, please do me this favor☹️
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

HeXeD11 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:24 am Hi, I might be asking for too much here, but since I don't own the game on Microsoft store and currently I have the Xbox version of the game, can somebody who owns the game on Microsoft store kindly do me a favor and unlock everything for me in my account? I am seriously out of options and I don't wanna spend another chunk of money just to buy it on pc to use the unlocker... And if you are all like its easy and it doesn't cost much, you need to know that sadly, I am living in Iran 😑
So anyone that can help with this matter, please do me this favor☹️
If you own it on Xbox, you already own it on Microsoft Store. Download it from Xbox app on PC.

Quentin
Mortal

Post by Quentin »

Hi! I have a problem with the unlocker.
I do have the latest ASI installed and the latest version of the unlocker, but when I run it on my Steam Deck, at the login moment is says « Thread-61._ipc_request: list index out of range » and when I load it on my pc I can login but I’m unable to unlock anything, it keeps telling me « Thread-78.unlock_items: Couldn’t connect to Mk11: is AMK11 loaded? » but when I press F1 it is loaded. And I checked if the Unlocker is enabled and it is. Can you help me please?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Quentin wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:18 pm Hi! I have a problem with the unlocker.
I do have the latest ASI installed and the latest version of the unlocker, but when I run it on my Steam Deck, at the login moment is says « Thread-61._ipc_request: list index out of range » and when I load it on my pc I can login but I’m unable to unlock anything, it keeps telling me « Thread-78.unlock_items: Couldn’t connect to Mk11: is AMK11 loaded? » but when I press F1 it is loaded. And I checked if the Unlocker is enabled and it is. Can you help me please?
You need to show me the logs, what it says there, in the black console window. I put errors there and it can help me debug. Though don't share them publicly as they contain your key.

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

thethiny wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:43 pm

Why are you running the unlocker on your steam deck? ITs not the same O/s as windows unless you have reloaded it with Windows.
Why not unlock it on your pc and then play on your steam deck, that is what I have done ?
Quentin
Mortal

Post by Quentin »

thethiny wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:43 pm
You need to show me the logs, what it says there, in the black console window. I put errors there and it can help me debug. Though don't share them publicly as they contain your key.
Hi! I sent you that in pm

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”