thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by thethiny »

BlueScorpion wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:39 am Hello there. Here's the deal:
For about a half-year ago I have bought MK11Ultimate on my steam account. Anyway, my PC was too weak for this game, so I gave the permission to play to my uncle. Now I'm finally have new PC, so now I can play game on my own. But my uncle is really upset (or better say angry), 'cause he is made a great progress through game. I've bought him another copy of game, but with zero progress at all, can I somehow transfer/copy all of unlocked content from my account to that one is new? I mean, not to unlock all, but to copy progress, that has made by my uncle? Of course by using this unlocker.
Oh, and what about chances of getting banned? It's not a big deal, since it's new account, but that will be not cool :D
And, by the way, sorry for my bad English, it's not my native

Upd. One more question. Maybe it's dumb one, but...
If I use unlocker, then uninstall it, will be unlocked items still there? Or items only stay with you while unlocker is on, and disappear when unlocker is off?
1- If you have too much free time on your hand then you can use unlocker to copy the items and unlocks but that's it. If you want more then make your own unlocker and transfer the progress manually. (Your progress is stored in the logs folder in the unlocker, if you figure out how to use MK11 Api then you can upload your progress to his account but requires way too much work, like a month or so of coding).
2- All bans are temporary (6 hours) but you keep the items anyhow.
3- The unlocker unlocks on the server, so removing the unlocker will not remove your unlocked items.
4- I advise you to contact steam and ask them to transfer your game to the new account, this way he can have his achievements back. Then contact WB and ask them to move your profile to his, since all they have to do is change the Steam Account linked to the game.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

Hey, i know it is a wrong place to ask but does anyone else have an issue with D'Vorahs outros?

I cant preview any of her outros, it just shows infinite loading icon. Whenever the match ends and my character uses outro its always the same one with the eggs.

I have all her outros unlocked, i tried making a custom variation again, tried setting it to default, tried unchecking the egg outro and leave the other 3 checked, tried verifying game files. Nothing worked.

Can you please check if they work for you? Maybe there is a known fix that i am missing? I tried contacting WB Support on Twitter but they told me there is no fix to do and that they will forward it to the Mortal Kombat team but i doubt they will do anything to fix the outros at this point.

I dont really have anyone to ask to check if their outros work which is why i am asking here.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Migania wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:47 am Hey, i know it is a wrong place to ask but does anyone else have an issue with D'Vorahs outros?

I cant preview any of her outros, it just shows infinite loading icon. Whenever the match ends and my character uses outro its always the same one with the eggs.

I have all her outros unlocked, i tried making a custom variation again, tried setting it to default, tried unchecking the egg outro and leave the other 3 checked, tried verifying game files. Nothing worked.

Can you please check if they work for you? Maybe there is a known fix that i am missing? I tried contacting WB Support on Twitter but they told me there is no fix to do and that they will forward it to the Mortal Kombat team but i doubt they will do anything to fix the outros at this point.

I dont really have anyone to ask to check if their outros work which is why i am asking here.
This issue is happening with "some" people who used unlocker. Have you? The solution is to delete local save and download cloud save again.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

thethiny wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:46 pm
Migania wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:47 am Hey, i know it is a wrong place to ask but does anyone else have an issue with D'Vorahs outros?

This issue is happening with "some" people who used unlocker. Have you? The solution is to delete local save and download cloud save again.
Hm, thats a bit wierd. I did use it but that was long time ago, what could cause it? Just interested.

The other person that i asked to check didnt use the unlocker ever, unless he lied but hes not the type of guy to use stuff like that in games.

Wheres the local data stored? I recently reinstalled the game but cant seem to find the file. I deleted the 976310 folder for my user in userdata for Steam folder but didnt seem to fix it after downloading from cloud or turning off cloud and going "fresh".
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Migania wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:07 am Hm, thats a bit wierd. I did use it but that was long time ago, what could cause it? Just interested.

The other person that i asked to check didnt use the unlocker ever, unless he lied but hes not the type of guy to use stuff like that in games.

Wheres the local data stored? I recently reinstalled the game but cant seem to find the file. I deleted the 976310 folder for my user in userdata for Steam folder but didnt seem to fix it after downloading from cloud or turning off cloud and going "fresh".
If you've reinstalled then you already did what I was referring to. Looks like it's a save issue from the MK servers or simply one of the windows updates broke some files.

Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

thethiny wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:50 am
If you've reinstalled then you already did what I was referring to. Looks like it's a save issue from the MK servers or simply one of the windows updates broke some files.
I never update Windows, i tried it on another Steam account (that never used Unlocker and was fresh with 0 content unlocked on it) through sharing games on the same PC and its still the same, tried it with offline and its the same. Even tried deleting all D'Vorah related files in the instalation folder which i assume are her intros/outros/fatalities from the names of the files and then checking the integrity of the files for Steam to download them again.

I guess we wont ever get a fix for it if its actually fault of the game and not using unlocker or messing with files, since the work for the game is done?

Is there maybe a way to check whats happening with it, i heard you can mod intros/outros and even characters in a way?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Migania wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:11 am
thethiny wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:50 am
I never update Windows, i tried it on another Steam account (that never used Unlocker and was fresh with 0 content unlocked on it) through sharing games on the same PC and its still the same, tried it with offline and its the same. Even tried deleting all D'Vorah related files in the instalation folder which i assume are her intros/outros/fatalities from the names of the files and then checking the integrity of the files for Steam to download them again.

I guess we wont ever get a fix for it if its actually fault of the game and not using unlocker or messing with files, since the work for the game is done?

Is there maybe a way to check whats happening with it, i heard you can mod intros/outros and even characters in a way?
If you tried another steam account on the same pc, it dopesn;t mean its a fresh install of mk 11, as the unlocker and files still remain in the game directory , if you really want to make sure its a fresh install, reinstall completely , also go to %appdata%\Local\MK11 make a backup and then delete it as the files in there , then try it again
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

snoopster777 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:02 pm
If you tried another steam account on the same pc, it dopesn;t mean its a fresh install of mk 11, as the unlocker and files still remain in the game directory , if you really want to make sure its a fresh install, reinstall completely , also go to %appdata%\Local\MK11 make a backup and then delete it as the files in there , then try it again
I just installed the game on a new drive like a week ago. I tried deleting the userdata folder in Steam and the one you said for MK11, none of this worked.

I asked 2 of my friends if it works for them or not and it doesnt work for them too, i saw some youtube video with the same thing and 1 Steam discussion thread and it doesnt work for any of those people.

I even tried to delete all D'Vorah related files from the games directory and download them again like i said, still nothing.

Do D'Vorah outros work for you?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Migania wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:47 pm
snoopster777 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:02 pm
I just installed the game on a new drive like a week ago. I tried deleting the userdata folder in Steam and the one you said for MK11, none of this worked.

I asked 2 of my friends if it works for them or not and it doesnt work for them too, i saw some youtube video with the same thing and 1 Steam discussion thread and it doesnt work for any of those people.

I even tried to delete all D'Vorah related files from the games directory and download them again like i said, still nothing.

Do D'Vorah outros work for you?
Dvorah outros work for me. Maybe it's something in the game that's no longer working. Try the DX12 version?

Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

thethiny wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:37 pm
Dvorah outros work for me. Maybe it's something in the game that's no longer working. Try the DX12 version?
I am currently on Windows 7 until i buy a new PC and cant use DX12 on it sadly.

For me, i cant preview any of D'Vorahs outros and when i finish a match only the one with eggs plays. I just played with the only 2 friends that sometimes play MK11 with me and they have the same issue for D'Vorah.

All this just feels wierd, i tried everything i could figure out and still nothing.

Thank you for the help, ill appreciate any further help or idea you have.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Migania wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:41 pm I am currently on Windows 7 until i buy a new PC and cant use DX12 on it sadly.

For me, i cant preview any of D'Vorahs outros and when i finish a match only the one with eggs plays. I just played with the only 2 friends that sometimes play MK11 with me and they have the same issue for D'Vorah.
Others have told me the same about Skarlet and they're also on Windows 7. Looks like some issues with Windows 7. However the person you saw on YouTube is he on Win7 as well?

Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

thethiny wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:19 pm
Others have told me the same about Skarlet and they're also on Windows 7. Looks like some issues with Windows 7. However the person you saw on YouTube is he on Win7 as well?
Theres only a game capture in that video so i cant really know but my friends are on Windowns 10 and have the same issue (2 of them). The video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqLCf9HtXF0.

I just checked and i dont have that issue on Skarlet.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Migania wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:51 am
thethiny wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:19 pm
Theres only a game capture in that video so i cant really know but my friends are on Windowns 10 and have the same issue (2 of them). The video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqLCf9HtXF0.

I just checked and i dont have that issue on Skarlet.
Well then looks like it's an issue with the game itself

awesomedude00747
Mortal

Post by awesomedude00747 »

If I delete MK11 would all of the stuff I unlocked be gone if I eventually downloaded it again, or is it attached to my account in some way?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

awesomedude00747 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:18 pm If I delete MK11 would all of the stuff I unlocked be gone if I eventually downloaded it again, or is it attached to my account in some way?
If you lose online you'll notice all your items are gone, because the game is online only. Everything u unlock is store in mk servers.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”