MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

mnk
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by mnk »

thethiny wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:46 am
mnk wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:33 pm
it freezes every time i move the cursor between the characters in the character selection,... i makes it impossible to play.
I'm on the steam version.

UPDATE: i used the unlocker again, i unlocked all augments, after that it seems gone for now.
It's not related to unlocker, it's how the game handles things. After a while it resolves itself and unlocking augments forces the game to update the servers.
Lionheart wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:31 pm @thethiny I'm using the Steam version and everything has been working flawlessly, but I had a curiosity question. Using Scorpion as an example, I noticed when using the unlocker to unlock Augments and Other, that a lot of augments are missing. For instance, LV4. Armor Clad, LV4. Brute Strength, LV4. First Strike, LV4. Bill of Health, etc. Are these not unlockable using the software or am I missing something? Thanks again.
Go to Help > settings > Show owned items
see if they appear now.
Gygoracdes wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:07 pm What kind of bullshit do you write.
I did it as described on the first page.
At the point; mk11-api.wbagora.com --> the story already fails. Because that does not exist!
... see only steamdata. Code XBL3.0 is also nowhere!

What kind of fake is this?
If you're using Xbox version then you need XBL, if you're using steam then you need steam. Before calling others bad names I suggest you read first. Anyway the unlocker will not work for you because I added you to the ban list. There are 3000 people who used it in the past 3 months and all got it to work.
Thanks!
Maybe coincidence that it worked right after. Anyway!
All working flawlessly. Again thanks for the great work and your reply!

juuni_2020
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by juuni_2020 »

hey @thethiny i got banned temporary, when the ban expired i will still have the stuff that i have unlocked with the unlocker? i have unlocked the stuffs for every character, only terminator i cannot unlock because was banned when i reached him to unlock his stuff. Also thx so much for the unlocker
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

juuni_2020 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:39 pm hey @thethiny i got banned temporary, when the ban expired i will still have the stuff that i have unlocked with the unlocker? i have unlocked the stuffs for every character, only terminator i cannot unlock because was banned when i reached him to unlock his stuff. Also thx so much for the unlocker
Hi there , do you own the terminator legitatemly ? I would recomend if you do , do everything apart from the abilities as those are already unlocked

Try that and let us know please ?
juuni_2020
Mortal

Post by juuni_2020 »

snoopster777 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:03 am
juuni_2020 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:39 pm hey @thethiny i got banned temporary, when the ban expired i will still have the stuff that i have unlocked with the unlocker? i have unlocked the stuffs for every character, only terminator i cannot unlock because was banned when i reached him to unlock his stuff. Also thx so much for the unlocker
Hi there , do you own the terminator legitatemly ? I would recomend if you do , do everything apart from the abilities as those are already unlocked

Hey, i have all DLC characters legitmaly, i Just want to know if after the ban i will still have all the stuff i have unlocked and the answer is yes
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

juuni_2020 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:58 am

Hey, i have all DLC characters legitmaly, i Just want to know if after the ban i will still have all the stuff i have unlocked and the answer is yes
Oh You will get everything up to the point of the ban been placed on your account , so that is why I sugested doing everything apart from the abilities
juuni_2020
Mortal

Post by juuni_2020 »

snoopster777 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:21 pm
juuni_2020 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:58 am

Oh You will get everything up to the point of the ban been placed on your account , so that is why I sugested doing everything apart from the abilities
Yes thank god i did that haha thanks for clarifying Man cheers!
darksinius
Mortal

Post by darksinius »

Hello, I do not quite understand how to authorize the xbox version. I received code from XBL3.0 in fiddler, where should I put it? The video shows the Steam line, do not fill in the other 2 lines?
Files are uploaded successfully, but authorization fails.

In the steam version everything works fine, in the xbox version there is a problem with authorization.

Do I need to place some files in a folder (ASIC and other things that are in the archives) or is it enough to have fiddler and unlocker
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

darksinius wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:44 am Hello, I do not quite understand how to authorize the xbox version. I received code from XBL3.0 in fiddler, where should I put it? The video shows the Steam line, do not fill in the other 2 lines?

In the steam version everything works fine, in the xbox version there is a problem with authorization.

Do I need to place some files in a folder (ASIC and other things that are in the archives) or is it enough to have fiddler and unlocker
Make sure you're using the latest unlocker and put the Xbox code in the Steam Key field and press login.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
darksinius
Mortal

Post by darksinius »

thethiny wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:23 am
darksinius wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:44 am Hello, I do not quite understand how to authorize the xbox version. I received code from XBL3.0 in fiddler, where should I put it? The video shows the Steam line, do not fill in the other 2 lines?

Make sure you're using the latest unlocker and put the Xbox code in the Steam Key field and press login.
I understand correctly that
1) Run fiddler
2) start the game
3) in the fiddler we find the code we need and paste it into the unlocker
4) upload the files you need
5) click the authorization button

Are the steps correct?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

darksinius wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:12 am
thethiny wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:23 am

I understand correctly that
1) Run fiddler
2) start the game
3) in the fiddler we find the code we need and paste it into the unlocker
4) upload the files you need
5) click the authorization button

Are the steps correct?
Yes correct

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
darksinius
Mortal

Post by darksinius »

Thank you, it worked
Zghost21
Mortal

Post by Zghost21 »

i have the the cracked version from fitgirl how can i unlock skins and equipment ?
pls some one help me
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Zghost21 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:52 am i have the the cracked version from fitgirl how can i unlock skins and equipment ?
pls some one help me
You can't

Zakrath
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Zakrath »

I got banned while unlocking some Skarlet skins. Is there a way to see how long am I banned?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Zakrath wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:26 pm I got banned while unlocking some Skarlet skins. Is there a way to see how long am I banned?
File > User Data > Steam Key
Then login again

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”