MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

MKLover18777
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by MKLover18777 »

Quick addition...so I can open the game, however when I try to auto generate access token it says "thread-11._ipc_request: couldn't connect to mk11! Is asimk11 loaded?" And it has been loaded into the retail file according to the tutorial.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

MKLover18777 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:39 pm Hi thethiny first of all thank you for your hard work with this. This is amazing. I have run into an unlocking issue and I've searched on this thread for answers. I even asked a friend that successfully installed this to no avail. There's been similar questions on this thread, but the answers haven't helped for me unfortunately :( this is my last resort...anyways....

I have windows 11 and own the steam version of MK11 ultimate. I am constantly getting the "Unable to load ASIMK11.asi error: 126" when trying to launch the game after loading all in the unlocker software. I can click on equipment tab and I see it all there. I added the most recent asi files to the "retail" folder, according to the video tutorial, and also downloaded the most recent unlocker.

Any suggestions? Sorry if I'm leaving out important info but let me know and I'd be happy to provide. Thank you again.
It just means that you don't have the necessary drivers, you need the AIO one. If you have it and it still doesn't work, then you need to isntall some dependency checker app and check which dll is missing that is require by the asi.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Homonculus
Mortal

Post by Homonculus »

Is it simply not possible to unlock "unlockables" on the microsoft store version?
I got character stuff unlocked fine, but when I try to unlock something like announcer voices I got errors about "Is ASI MK loaded"

I have now went through every version of ASI MK on the internet, all of them cause the game to instantly crash. I click the game, get the "mk11" window, imgui console opens, then instant crash, no error, no warnings, just closes. I have used the may 2023 vcredist AIO, made no difference. If not, not really a big deal, just curious, I did some reading and my own trial and errors before making this thread, but the commonly quoted fix no longer appears to work.
Also may as well note, I have got the unlocker working fully with the steam version, just the unlockables on the microsoft version that seem to be an issue, so I do appreciate the share.

Thanks
KrimsonD
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by KrimsonD »

@thethiny I really wanna than you for this amazing mesmerizing Job!!! It works flawlessly on May 2023 to unlock everything, of course, did not mess with Kombat League ranks at all, just Kollections and Character´s gears, I got everything just to unlock and have fun, I got the Ultimate MK11 version and made sure to also buy the Horror and Movie skins kollections to prevent ban from unlocking, it took me like 2 days due to all the labor but finally got it, I can confirm pasting the ASI 2.3 loader files on the Binaries > Retail folder and then executing Custom Unlocker 3.2 works wonderful! thank you again! you are the man!!!
jorgsmund
Mortal

Post by jorgsmund »

Dear all. I could use some help as I'm stuck at the fiddler part.
Fiddler is installed. Https certificate is installed and some https traffic is shown.
Though absolutely nothing appears linked to the game itself as a listed traffic (only steam related stuff, no line about mk11-api.wbagora.com). I did start the game, pressed start and even went to tower mode just in case.
I'm on W11 and a bit lost right now.
JoshTheBear
Mortal

Post by JoshTheBear »

Hi there! I can attest to the problem with Fiddler. Despite having the certificate shown, and following everything to the tea, it no longer sends traffic to mk11-api.wbagora.com. (Or at least where it would show up.)
aaxxoo123g
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by aaxxoo123g »

Whenever i try to unlock skins it says please open the kombat kard and edit it to unlock the kollections idk what it means and it does not add the characther i tried to do what it says maybe im dumb but i dont see how i can unlock them it works on skins,gear,etc. Just fine only on unlockables
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

aaxxoo123g wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:57 pm Whenever i try to unlock skins it says please open the kombat kard and edit it to unlock the kollections idk what it means and it does not add the characther i tried to do what it says maybe im dumb but i dont see how i can unlock them it works on skins,gear,etc. Just fine only on unlockables
What platofrm you on ?
Which characters are you trying to unlock ?
If its any of the dlc it wont work, those are licensed and need to be purchased

To open you kombat kard , when you start the game , wait for the main menu to appear pressthen button to open you kombat kard and then the button to edit it , browse the icons and backgrounds and go back to them main menu , that is used to process the unlock request
jorgsmund
Mortal

Post by jorgsmund »

JoshTheBear wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:20 pm Hi there! I can attest to the problem with Fiddler. Despite having the certificate shown, and following everything to the tea, it no longer sends traffic to mk11-api.wbagora.com. (Or at least where it would show up.)
Okay so I'm not alone. I'll proceed to try random stuff, what I can to make it work just in case I can find the solution, and post it here if I'm able to actually get that specific traffic. But if anyone knows what could happen, I would be happy to read you !
Mooonkas
Mortal

Post by Mooonkas »

Hi guys i just wanted to put ask if u can get skins from the eternal klash bundle because its the only scorpion skin im missing…. Literally.

Thanks again to thethiny for his work!!! :D Mortal Kombat 11
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Mooonkas wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:37 am Hi guys i just wanted to put ask if u can get skins from the eternal klash bundle because its the only scorpion skin im missing…. Literally.

Thanks again to thethiny for his work!!! :D Mortal Kombat 11
Yes it does, just unlock it from the equipment tab and not the unlockables tab
jorgsmund
Mortal

Post by jorgsmund »

Listing what I tried since my last post :
- Starting with DX12
- Windowed mode instead of full screen
- Disabled firewall
- Turned off all processes but mostly MK11
- Uninstalling / Reinstalling all the process
- Repeated the above steps on another computer with a new MK11 installation

I do not see any traffic sent to mk11-api.wbagora.com. No line appear with this adress at all.

I therefore did proceed with installing ASI and start the unlocker, and "auto" option seems to work getting all the things. So it seems you don't really need fiddler.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

jorgsmund wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:43 am Listing what I tried since my last post :
- Starting with DX12
- Windowed mode instead of full screen
- Disabled firewall
- Turned off all processes but mostly MK11
- Uninstalling / Reinstalling all the process
- Repeated the above steps on another computer with a new MK11 installation

I do not see any traffic sent to mk11-api.wbagora.com. No line appear with this adress at all.

I therefore did proceed with installing ASI and start the unlocker, and "auto" option seems to work getting all the things. So it seems you don't really need fiddler.
Thats because it doesn't work with dx 12 version
jorgsmund
Mortal

Post by jorgsmund »

I also tried the normal version before :p
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

jorgsmund wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:40 pm Dear all. I could use some help as I'm stuck at the fiddler part.
Fiddler is installed. Https certificate is installed and some https traffic is shown.
Though absolutely nothing appears linked to the game itself as a listed traffic (only steam related stuff, no line about mk11-api.wbagora.com). I did start the game, pressed start and even went to tower mode just in case.
I'm on W11 and a bit lost right now.
Fiddler is for the Xbox version of the game. Not for Steam. Steam use ASIMK11 only.
JoshTheBear wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:20 pm Hi there! I can attest to the problem with Fiddler. Despite having the certificate shown, and following everything to the tea, it no longer sends traffic to mk11-api.wbagora.com. (Or at least where it would show up.)
Fiddler is for the Xbox version of the game. Not for Steam. Steam use ASIMK11 only.
aaxxoo123g wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:57 pm Whenever i try to unlock skins it says please open the kombat kard and edit it to unlock the kollections idk what it means and it does not add the characther i tried to do what it says maybe im dumb but i dont see how i can unlock them it works on skins,gear,etc. Just fine only on unlockables
Skins don't need editing kombat card, only unlockables do, and doesn't work on Xbox version.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”