Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by thethiny »

scverdisa wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:02 pm
thethiny wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:19 pm
scverdisa wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:54 pm I added kollectibles only and did not restart my game like you said but still they are locked here is what unlocker says https://imgur.com/a/Xfvt9KH and here is what my game says https://imgur.com/a/2gD3dUp and here is ImGui window https://imgur.com/a/zF2HGDq
Everything seems fine to me. Did you Edit your kombat card menu? That's when the items unlock. Then you will see in the same menu as the [HBT] it says unlocked items.
Unlocker says please edit your kombat card to unlock kollectibles after i use unlocker i did it, i have edited my kombat card without restarting the game but they are still locked i restarted my game to see if its unlocked but no still same if you can confirm unlocker is working by your side then its probably working iam not saying unlocker itself is not working it does works my skins and gears unlocked but kollectibles are locked for me probably something is wrong by my end then but no idea what it is, anyway its not actually big problem for me to unlock musics kharacter arts etc but i just wanted to let you know its kinda broken for me
I will look into it, thanks for reporting

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
heaTouG1
Mortal

Post by heaTouG1 »

it can not work for me, i did everything i could, version R3.2.0.0 UNLOCKER, and ASIMK11_v2.3 unpack it and put it in "KM11\Binaries\Retail", everything is normal untill i press "Get Profile",got wrong, it said Exception Error, Thread-25_auth_using_token: Error Making Request, i do not know what to do, i'm chinese, MK11 is not famous in my country, no one can help me, my english is not very well, and the translation software translated strange sentences, so i try my best to sent the error information to you, please, i need to know how to fix it!!!!!!

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src\api.py", line 594, in make_get_request
File "requests\api.py", line 75, in get
File "requests\api.py", line 61, in request
File "requests\sessions.py", line 529, in request
File "requests\sessions.py", line 645, in send
File "requests\adapters.py", line 501, in send
requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, '远程主机强迫关闭了一个现有的连接。', None, 10054, None))

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.py", line 932, in _bootstrap_inner
File "threading.py", line 870, in run
File "unlocker.py", line 333, in inner_inner
File "unlocker.py", line 368, in inner_inner
File "unlocker.py", line 3166, in _auth_using_token
File "src\api.py", line 299, in retrieve_user_details
File "src\api.py", line 274, in get_profile
File "src\api.py", line 597, in make_get_request
Exception: Error Making Request
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

heaTouG1 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:54 pm it can not work for me, i did everything i could, version R3.2.0.0 UNLOCKER, and ASIMK11_v2.3 unpack it and put it in "KM11\Binaries\Retail", everything is normal untill i press "Get Profile",got wrong, it said Exception Error, Thread-25_auth_using_token: Error Making Request, i do not know what to do, i'm chinese, MK11 is not famous in my country, no one can help me, my english is not very well, and the translation software translated strange sentences, so i try my best to sent the error information to you, please, i need to know how to fix it!!!!!!
You are using VPN. This is problem with The Great FireWall of China. Try without VPN.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
heaTouG1
Mortal

Post by heaTouG1 »

i have to using with VPN, i can not connect the service of MK11 without VPN, i love my country but the firewall is so annoying!!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

heaTouG1 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:54 pm i have to using with VPN, i can not connect the service of MK11 without VPN, i love my country but the firewall is so annoying!!
I will think of it and try to make it work. Can you tell me what Port your VPN uses (if you know it)?

M4RK3X
Mortal
PSN: MarkexYT
XBox Live: M4RK3X

Post by M4RK3X »

Hey, does this unlocker still work, and will I get banned for using it? Thanks! If it still works I plan to use it on the Microsoft Store version of MK11
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

M4RK3X wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:24 pm Hey, does this unlocker still work, and will I get banned for using it? Thanks! If it still works I plan to use it on the Microsoft Store version of MK11

Hi, yes the unlocker still works, with all the testers , we have only had a temp ban of 6 hours , no one has been banned permanently as far as we know
M4RK3X
Mortal

Post by M4RK3X »

snoopster777 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:31 am
M4RK3X wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:24 pm Hey, does this unlocker still work, and will I get banned for using it? Thanks! If it still works I plan to use it on the Microsoft Store version of MK11

Hi, yes the unlocker still works, with all the testers , we have only had a temp ban of 6 hours , no one has been banned permanently as far as we know
Thanks!
spart1n8r
Mortal
PSN: spart1n8r
XBox Live: SPART1N8R

Post by spart1n8r »

hey i've been getting back into mk11 and with the help of your unlocker tool i won't have to re-unlock everything i already got on PlayStation, but the one thing i couldn't get to work was the Robocop announcer, it just says "failed to kollect", could you help me out?
i'm using the windows store version by the way, thank you in advance.
M4RK3X
Mortal

Post by M4RK3X »

Kollection items don't unlock for the Xbox version can someone help me? Is it just mine or does it need to be fixed by the dev? It says can't connect to MK11 for every item.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

M4RK3X wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:33 am Kollection items don't unlock for the Xbox version can someone help me? Is it just mine or does it need to be fixed by the dev? It says can't connect to MK11 for every item.
Xbox version doesn't support Kollection Items, it's the anti piracy thing that Windows has that requires a virus-like tool to go around, so I won't fix it.

spart1n8r wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:57 pm hey i've been getting back into mk11 and with the help of your unlocker tool i won't have to re-unlock everything i already got on PlayStation, but the one thing i couldn't get to work was the Robocop announcer, it just says "failed to kollect", could you help me out?
You need to show me the logs in the game and in the unlocker. If you have already closed the unlocker, the logs are in the logs folder, send me the file you think is at the same time, or if youcan't rememeber, it's the largest folder.

M4RK3X
Mortal

Post by M4RK3X »

thethiny wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:27 pm
M4RK3X wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:33 am Kollection items don't unlock for the Xbox version can someone help me? Is it just mine or does it need to be fixed by the dev? It says can't connect to MK11 for every item.
Xbox version doesn't support Kollection Items, it's the anti piracy thing that Windows has that requires a virus-like tool to go around, so I won't fix it.

spart1n8r wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:57 pm hey i've been getting back into mk11 and with the help of your unlocker tool i won't have to re-unlock everything i already got on PlayStation, but the one thing i couldn't get to work was the Robocop announcer, it just says "failed to kollect", could you help me out?
You need to show me the logs in the game and in the unlocker. If you have already closed the unlocker, the logs are in the logs folder, send me the file you think is at the same time, or if youcan't rememeber, it's the largest folder.
Oh, okay. That sucks I wish I had the kollection items. Because now I have to play until chapter 4 to unlock Frost and I don't have any banners. Do you not want to use the tool because you are afraid of getting a virus, or is it just not doable?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

M4RK3X wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:06 pm Oh, okay. That sucks I wish I had the kollection items. Because now I have to play until chapter 4 to unlock Frost and I don't have any banners. Do you not want to use the tool because you are afraid of getting a virus, or is it just not doable?
It is extremely difficult to explain to anyone how to use it

M4RK3X
Mortal

Post by M4RK3X »

If it's a tool that's publicly accessible, you could tell me what it is and I could probably figure out how to bypass it.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

M4RK3X wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:43 pm If it's a tool that's publicly accessible, you could tell me what it is and I could probably figure out how to bypass it.
You need to enable Windows Developer mode, then you have to re-install MK11 into a secondary location, then after the game runs you have to use Cheat Engine to manually inject the ASI into the game from the injection tool, and even then it might not always work because of the ImGui.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”