MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

FyrstrHrafn
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by FyrstrHrafn »

thethiny wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:29 am
FyrstrHrafn wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:45 am Hey guys, just started playing the game and saw the massive grind for unlocks so I searched around and found this site. This Unlocker seems really good and is exactly what I'm looking for! Just wanted to ask, is it working currently? I saw some recent posts on reddit and such that say there's some sort of new anti-cheat in place that's been resulting in bans for programs like this, so I just want to double check that it's safe to use right now. Any response would be appreciated!
Thanks for reaching out. Yes it is working and safe, all bans are 6 hours and you keep the items.
Awesome, I'll try it out tonight! Thank you for the fast response, and for making this! Have a good day man.
EDIT: It works perfectly, thanks so much for making this man!

LeoRgz
Mortal

Post by LeoRgz »

Hello there!

I am using this awesome unlocker for some time now, but since January 5 I am receveing an conection error. Can you help me?

Every time I try to sync, I receive Error Making Request.

This is a server problem or am I doing something wrong? I alredy unlocked some skins and gear. I even manage to unlock Cold Wars Skarlet and Cangaceiro Kano.

I want to unlock MK9 Scoprion and Shreder Sub-Zero, but, as I said, I can't sync my inventory.

The servers on my region seems to be having a little stabilty problem, maybe that is why I am receving the error, but I'm sending the log in an attachment just to be sure.

I'm playing MK11 on Steam.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
MKULogger_R3.0.0.3_1641958772 - Copia.zip
(6.21 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

LeoRgz wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:01 pm Every time I try to sync, I receive Error Making Request.

This is a server problem or am I doing something wrong? I alredy unlocked some skins and gear. I even manage to unlock Cold Wars Skarlet and Cangaceiro Kano.
From the logs I can see that you have internet problems. If you're using VPN/Proxy/Fiddler while unlocker is on it will not work, that's because Python does not allow anything like that to interfere.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
LeoRgz
Mortal

Post by LeoRgz »

thethiny wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:58 am
LeoRgz wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:01 pm Every time I try to sync, I receive Error Making Request.

From the logs I can see that you have internet problems. If you're using VPN/Proxy/Fiddler while unlocker is on it will not work, that's because Python does not allow anything like that to interfere.
Thank you for your attention, thethiny. I'm not using any of those, so I guess the issue is on my ISP. I'll try to pinpoint this problem.
Thanks again for your time.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

LeoRgz wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:01 am
Thank you for your attention, thethiny. I'm not using any of those, so I guess the issue is on my ISP. I'll try to pinpoint this problem.
Try to use ProtonVPN as it works well with the unlocker and I tested it.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
LeoRgz
Mortal

Post by LeoRgz »

thethiny wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:09 am
LeoRgz wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:01 am
Try to use ProtonVPN as it works well with the unlocker and I tested it.
Thanks for your advice, thethiny. ProtonVPN worked like a charm. It was a little bit slow to do everything, but it worked. And now I know the problem is here on the Brazil Servers. I'm wating from 10 to 30 minutes to retrieve the towers, but in the US server that sync didn't take more the 30 seconds. I seized the opportunity and unlocked everything I wanted.

Do you know what happens if we unlock skins paid in package on Steam Store? Like the Hallowen Pack, that is on sale on Steam but we can find the skins on the unlocker. Just out of curiosity.

Thanks again for you advice and time! Take care.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

LeoRgz wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:32 pm

Do you know what happens if we unlock skins paid in package on Steam Store? Like the Hallowen Pack, that is on sale on Steam but we can find the skins on the unlocker. Just out of curiosity.
It either works or doesn't. Nothing else.

misishi
Mortal

Post by misishi »

Are there any problems with syncing inventory? i'm trying to sync it but got error and game doesn't load inventory at all, thanks for helping :)
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

misishi wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:41 pm Are there any problems with syncing inventory? i'm trying to sync it but got error and game doesn't load inventory at all, thanks for helping :)
Which version are you using ?
misishi
Mortal

Post by misishi »

snoopster777 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:53 pm
misishi wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:41 pm Are there any problems with syncing inventory? i'm trying to sync it but got error and game doesn't load inventory at all, thanks for helping :)
R3.1.0.0, the latest one, and it worked perfect yesterday, but today it doesn't :D
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

misishi wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:39 pm
R3.1.0.0, the latest one, and it worked perfect yesterday, but today it doesn't :D
Ok this for xbox version or steam version?
misishi
Mortal

Post by misishi »

snoopster777 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:26 pm

Steam version, but now everything works perfect, maybe it was servers issue... sorry and thanks :D
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

misishi wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:20 am
snoopster777 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:26 pm

Steam version, but now everything works perfect, maybe it was servers issue... sorry and thanks :D

Not a problem, the servers are in a bad state ,so I was expecting you to say steam , but wanted to confirm before assuminig . Glad its working for you now
Lionheart
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Lionheart »

@thethiny @ermaccer @Snoopster777 Just wanted to come out here and thank EVERYONE who worked on the ASIMK11 and the Unlocker. This really is an incredible piece of software. I've done modding for games using art programs without any prior knowledge just by watching videos. In the community we also had those individuals that worked with the hex portion of the game and I was always astonished at their knowledge of hex code Python, and what not. I waited for a sale and picked everything up last year including all the DLC. However, after 100 hours playing, i found out that NRS had abandoned MK11 at the end and left out Sub-Zero's skin, Cold Case out of the Kombat League. So after looking up and down for a solution I stumbled on this wonderful program and was able to acquire it that way. I was not expecting the added surprise and joy that I got when I was also able to unlock stuff that I thought was exclusive to the consoles. Not only that, but the ability to summon that meteor at any time was a godsend.

Thank you all once again for looking out for the little guy. May your future be bright and your careers take you down a prosperous path.
Gygoracdes
Mortal

Post by Gygoracdes »

Hy MK community, fans ... searchesis. ;)

I've been an MK fan since the beginning and played 15 games of the series so far.
I bought with MK11 Col. edition on PS4. Did not have big time
or desire to play it on PS4. Now I bought MK11U for Steam at spot price.

Unlock everything ... no chance. I am soon 40 years old and don't have that stamina anymore.

I read about this Unlocker "Unlock_v1.8 zip" & Fidder I downloaded.
Have also read "Here in the forum" that this version no longer works.
Now I read about ProtonVPN & the unlocker R3.1.0.0 which I also own.

and now I have a question:

How does it work now exactly ?
The tutorial on the first page will probably no longer work....
or?

Greetings from Switzerland

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”