Side: Darkness

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by mertsndnc »

ıts still working ? i hope ı dont get banned

snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

mertsndnc wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:53 pm ıts still working ? i hope ı dont get banned

yes it is still working, the team who worked on the unlocker is not responsible if you get banned , we have had a few reports of short bans 12 hours , but no permanent bans have been issued as far as we are aware
matt619
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by matt619 »

Sorry if this is dumb question. but i tried to use the unlocker for steam. i tried to follow video on page 1 but when i tried to get access token error message occure about ASIMK11 loaded or something like that? what does this mean
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

matt619 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:07 am Sorry if this is dumb question. but i tried to use the unlocker for steam. i tried to follow video on page 1 but when i tried to get access token error message occure about ASIMK11 loaded or something like that? what does this mean
It means is asi mk11 loaded? Did you download it and put it in the files?

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Pollostrio
Mortal

Post by Pollostrio »

Hello, thanks for the unlocker.

But i have a problem, i cant unlock the kollector skin of scorpion, cold war skarlet, kano pirate for any reason...

and sometimes the normal skins of the characters dont unlock too.

why?

thanks!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Pollostrio wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:29 pm Hello, thanks for the unlocker.

But i have a problem, i cant unlock the kollector skin of scorpion, cold war skarlet, kano pirate for any reason...

why?

thanks!
Can you find them in the list or are they not there?

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Pollostrio
Mortal

Post by Pollostrio »

thethiny wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:41 pm
Pollostrio wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:29 pm Hello, thanks for the unlocker.

why?

thanks!
Can you find them in the list or are they not there?
Never mind, i restarted the game every time i clicked the "unlock" button until it worked (7 times)

thanks!
Extricated
Mortal

Post by Extricated »

Is there any way to RE-LOCK content I've previously unlocked with this tool?

I unlocked one of the DLC outfits but I'm paranoid about going online with it unlocked so I'd like to re-lock it if possible.
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

Extricated wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:38 am Is there any way to RE-LOCK content I've previously unlocked with this tool?
OFC not.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

alexanderfox wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:54 am
Extricated wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:38 am Is there any way to RE-LOCK content I've previously unlocked with this tool?
OFC not.
Technically the answer is yes. You just set the "amount" to -1 or to 0 depending on the item. But not all items lock. The MK servers accept "lock" and "delete" but it seems that it doesn't work. I did release an alpha for a select few to test out locking and it wasn't stable at all.

PapaHola
Mortal

Post by PapaHola »

Can this unlock all DLC's including Aftermath?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

PapaHola wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:59 pm Can this unlock all DLC's including Aftermath?

no you cant , those will need to be purchased , as they are licence and the game will check to see if own them, if you dont own them , you might get a ban
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

Is it still possible to make the unlocker work on Win 7? The ASI doesnt seem to work for me (126 error) even after using the one for Win 7 and installing DirectX/DLLs. I used the unlocker long time ago using the Fiddler method to getting the key but i dont remember exactly what to look for in Fiddler anymore and the tutorial shows Xbox/Windows Store so im not sure if it will work.

Edit: I tried to use Fiddler but it seems to block browser/Steam/MK11 traffic even after reinstalling the certificate and im afraid thats too far from what i can do to fix that with my skills. Tried some stuff from googling threads but didnt work.
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Migania wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:52 am Is it still possible to make the unlocker work on Win 7? The ASI doesnt seem to work for me (126 error) even after using the one for Win 7 and installing DirectX/DLLs. I used the unlocker long time ago using the Fiddler method to getting the key but i dont remember exactly what to look for in Fiddler anymore and the tutorial shows Xbox/Windows Store so im not sure if it will work.

Edit: I tried to use Fiddler but it seems to block browser/Steam/MK11 traffic even after reinstalling the certificate and im afraid thats too far from what i can do to fix that with my skills. Tried some stuff from googling threads but didnt work.
Which version of the game are you trying to use the unlocker on?

The ASI will not work on windows 7 as api is not compatible with windows 7 and how it uses them . The thiny can correct me if I am wrong?

If you can advise which version of the game you are using we can assist you further ?

Thanks
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

snoopster777 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:48 am Which version of the game are you trying to use the unlocker on?

The ASI will not work on windows 7 as api is not compatible with windows 7 and how it uses them . The thiny can correct me if I am wrong?

If you can advise which version of the game you are using we can assist you further ?

Thanks
Im using the Steam version of the game.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”