Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by thethiny »

DoctorTomee wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:56 pm
thethiny wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:30 pm
DoctorTomee wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:29 pm I used the unlocker a while ago and greedily unlocked everything. It worked like a charm and I had no issues, but I noticed the imgui console launches together with the game every time I boot up MK11. I tried to remove the files and verify integrity on Steam, but that didn't seem to solve it. Is it stuck like this forever now?
It's in the settings. Put console to off. File is called asimk11
Sorry to sound like a total noob, but I don't really know still what to do. :oops:
Are you referring to the ASIMK11.ini file? I opened it, but I didn't see a line that said console is on. I tried to set true to false in "bEnableConsoleWindow = true", but that didn't make a difference.
If you only use asimk11 then delete imguishared.
If you use both asimk11 and Mk11hook then I don't think u can turn it off.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
DoctorTomee
Mortal

Post by DoctorTomee »

thethiny wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:01 pmIf you only use asimk11 then delete imguishared.
Deleting the file did it. Thank you for the help
AkioYoichi
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by AkioYoichi »

hey i need help with the unlocker, it's stuck on loading when i load equipment, kollections and unlockables database file.
cruxa1
Mortal

Post by cruxa1 »

Does the unlocker currently work?
mspy19
Mortal

Post by mspy19 »

thethiny wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:01 pm
DoctorTomee wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:56 pm
thethiny wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:30 pm

It's in the settings. Put console to off. File is called asimk11
Sorry to sound like a total noob, but I don't really know still what to do. :oops:
Are you referring to the ASIMK11.ini file? I opened it, but I didn't see a line that said console is on. I tried to set true to false in "bEnableConsoleWindow = true", but that didn't make a difference.
If you only use asimk11 then delete imguishared.
Hey guys! I really hope I didn't miss anything here, but i have both the ASI and Unlocker fully updated and in their respective areas as shown by thethiny. I also tried replacing the exe with the older counterpart and it still won't connect. Was MK patched yet again after march 23 or am I screwing up? Thank you to everyone here for being so helpful and constructive and special thanks to thethiny for this awesome tool.
lothere
Mortal

Post by lothere »

Hi, I'm having issues with the Unlocker. I tried all of the recommended solutions on this forum to get this to work but nothing seems to work. I'm on a Windows 11 PC. I am getting a "Couldn't connect to MK11! Is ASIMK11 Loaded?" when I click the Access Token Auto button. I copied the contents of ASIMK11_v2.2 into the \Binaries\Retail folder. Does it matter that I do not have the game installed on the C drive? Thanks
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

lothere wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:44 pm Hi, I'm having issues with the Unlocker. I tried all of the recommended solutions on this forum to get this to work but nothing seems to work. I'm on a Windows 11 PC. I am getting a "Couldn't connect to MK11! Is ASIMK11 Loaded?" when I click the Access Token Auto button. I copied the contents of ASIMK11_v2.2 into the \Binaries\Retail folder. Does it matter that I do not have the game installed on the C drive? Thanks
Hi there , try move the file : ImGuiShared.asi out of the folder and try again ?
If that doesn't work try compatibility mode for win 10 and also make sure its allowed through your fire wall?
I would also make sure its an exception from your antivirus program as it could be seeing as a false positive
No the drive letter doesn't matter I have it installed on my j drive and it works

Let us know if you have any issues and if possible some screenshot of the black window so we can look into it for you ?
lothere
Mortal

Post by lothere »

Thanks snoopster777. ASIMK11_v2.2 only contained ASIMK11.asi and ASIMK11.ini. I downloaded ASIMK11_v2.1 and copied the other files over and that worked like a charm!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

lothere wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:58 am Thanks snoopster777. ASIMK11_v2.2 only contained ASIMK11.asi and ASIMK11.ini. I downloaded ASIMK11_v2.1 and copied the other files over and that worked like a charm!
You are correct. And I apologize. I will release ASIMK11_v2.3.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
GarfieldPizzaCat
Mortal

Post by GarfieldPizzaCat »

snoopster777 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:25 am
That is all stuff that can be unlocked offline, things like gear pieces etc are unlocked and stored in your profile online

I know about the save file , but it cant do what you want to do.

Thanks
Apologies mate but you were wrong after all, I did download and install MK11 Fitgirl's repack this week and also used Kraniym's Steam Save File and It worked pretty well, so basically his save file has a ton of stuff unlocked like skins, pieces of gear, fatalities, etc. This also includes that stuff that can only be unlocked by playing online, the krypt and stuff that you buy at the Premium Store which requires connection to the game servers, my game can't connect to the game servers and nonetheless It worked at the end :mrgreen:

Currently, I got 100% unlocks for most characters, just missing these ones as of now, 15 chars in total:

MK11 base game chars
Raiden
Scorpion
Skarlet
Sonya
Shao Kahn
Sub-Zero

Kombat Pack 1 chars
Shang Tsung
Terminator
Joker
Spawn
Sindel

Kombat Pack 2 chars
Rain
Rambo

Aftermath Expansion
Sheeva
Robocop

Cheers
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

GarfieldPizzaCat wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:58 pm
snoopster777 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:25 am
That is all stuff that can be unlocked offline, things like gear pieces etc are unlocked and stored in your profile online

I know about the save file , but it cant do what you want to do.

Thanks
Apologies mate but you were wrong after all, I did download and install MK11 Fitgirl's repack this week and also used Kraniym's Steam Save File and It worked pretty well, so basically his save file has a ton of stuff unlocked like skins, pieces of gear, fatalities, etc. This also includes that stuff that can only be unlocked by playing online, the krypt and stuff that you buy at the Premium Store which requires connection to the game servers, my game can't connect to the game servers and nonetheless It worked at the end :mrgreen:

Currently, I got 100% unlocks for most characters, just missing these ones as of now, 15 chars in total:

MK11 base game chars
Raiden
Scorpion
Skarlet
Sonya
Shao Kahn
Sub-Zero

Kombat Pack 1 chars
Shang Tsung
Terminator
Joker
Spawn
Sindel

Kombat Pack 2 chars
Rain
Rambo

Aftermath Expansion
Sheeva
Robocop

Cheers
I am sorry if you feel I am wrong but as you just stated you are missing stuff , so how can I be wrong ?
You asked for a 100% completed save file , and my response was I knew about the save file , but it could not unlock everything.

Don't you think its a bit hypocritical calling someone out for been wrong , when I am sure you are wrong in your life?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

snoopster777 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:52 pm I am sorry if you feel I am wrong but as you just stated you are missing stuff , so how can I be wrong ?
You asked for a 100% completed save file , and my response was I knew about the save file , but it could not unlock everything.
It's alright Snoop. I think he meant that he was able to unlock the stuff that you said it was not possible to unlock. The things he's missing are because the person who shared the save does not have the items, not because he can't unlock them. The new cracked exe is able to load online saves in offline mode.

jayricko
Mortal

Post by jayricko »

Hey ! Hello everyone, i'm going to do everything by myself, but I need to know a thing before buying UMK11 via the XBOX App on Win10.. Will fiddler work with the game launched via the xbox app ? With the "xbox play anywhere" thing ? Thanks for your answers ! =D
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

jayricko wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:49 am Hey ! Hello everyone, i'm going to do everything by myself, but I need to know a thing before buying UMK11 via the XBOX App on Win10.. Will fiddler work with the game launched via the xbox app ? With the "xbox play anywhere" thing ? Thanks for your answers ! =D
Xbox App is the same as UWP us the same as Game Pass version. If you have Xbox play anywhere you don't need to buy mk11 since you already own it.

jayricko
Mortal

Post by jayricko »

thethiny wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:14 am
jayricko wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:49 am Hey ! Hello everyone, i'm going to do everything by myself, but I need to know a thing before buying UMK11 via the XBOX App on Win10.. Will fiddler work with the game launched via the xbox app ? With the "xbox play anywhere" thing ? Thanks for your answers ! =D
Xbox App is the same as UWP us the same as Game Pass version. If you have Xbox play anywhere you don't need to buy mk11 since you already own it.
I don't understand a signle thing of what you juste replied to me..
I'll explain myself : I own the XBOX Series disc version of UMK11, but I can't use fiddler with the disc version because it's in retail mode and fiddler works on dev mode, not on retail mode.

So I don't see any alternative than buying the digital version of UMK11 and use the unlocker and fiddler on PC via playing the xbox digital version of UMK11 on PC

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”