Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by thethiny »

jayricko wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:52 am
thethiny wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:14 am
jayricko wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:49 am Hey ! Hello everyone, i'm going to do everything by myself, but I need to know a thing before buying UMK11 via the XBOX App on Win10.. Will fiddler work with the game launched via the xbox app ? With the "xbox play anywhere" thing ? Thanks for your answers ! =D
Xbox App is the same as UWP us the same as Game Pass version. If you have Xbox play anywhere you don't need to buy mk11 since you already own it.
I don't understand a signle thing of what you juste replied to me..
I'll explain myself : I own the XBOX Series disc version of UMK11, but I can't use fiddler with the disc version because it's in retail mode and fiddler works on dev mode, not on retail mode.

So I don't see any alternative than buying the digital version of UMK11 and use the unlocker and fiddler on PC via playing the xbox digital version of UMK11 on PC
You said Xbox play anywhere, which is different than what you just explained. Fiddler works on Xbox app.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
jayricko
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by jayricko »

thethiny wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:55 am
jayricko wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:52 am
thethiny wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:14 am

Xbox App is the same as UWP us the same as Game Pass version. If you have Xbox play anywhere you don't need to buy mk11 since you already own it.
I don't understand a signle thing of what you juste replied to me..
I'll explain myself : I own the XBOX Series disc version of UMK11, but I can't use fiddler with the disc version because it's in retail mode and fiddler works on dev mode, not on retail mode.

So I don't see any alternative than buying the digital version of UMK11 and use the unlocker and fiddler on PC via playing the xbox digital version of UMK11 on PC
You said Xbox play anywhere, which is different than what you just explained. Fiddler works on Xbox app.
Ok, sorry, and thanks for the answer ! =D So now it's downloading via the xbox app, I'll just have to wait and we'll see =)
thomasanderson
Mortal

Post by thomasanderson »

GarfieldPizzaCat wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:58 pm
snoopster777 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:25 am
That is all stuff that can be unlocked offline, things like gear pieces etc are unlocked and stored in your profile online

I know about the save file , but it cant do what you want to do.

Thanks
Apologies mate but you were wrong after all, I did download and install MK11 Fitgirl's repack this week and also used Kraniym's Steam Save File and It worked pretty well, so basically his save file has a ton of stuff unlocked like skins, pieces of gear, fatalities, etc. This also includes that stuff that can only be unlocked by playing online, the krypt and stuff that you buy at the Premium Store which requires connection to the game servers, my game can't connect to the game servers and nonetheless It worked at the end :mrgreen:

Currently, I got 100% unlocks for most characters, just missing these ones as of now, 15 chars in total:

MK11 base game chars
Raiden
Scorpion
Skarlet
Sonya
Shao Kahn
Sub-Zero

Kombat Pack 1 chars
Shang Tsung
Terminator
Joker
Spawn
Sindel

Kombat Pack 2 chars
Rain
Rambo

Aftermath Expansion
Sheeva
Robocop

Cheers
How did you find out the steam id of Kraniym's save?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

thomasanderson wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:16 pm How did you find out the steam id of Kraniym's save?
It is on his blogspot.
Also you can change the steam ID in the save file, it's there before 01 00 00 00.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
thomasanderson
Mortal

Post by thomasanderson »

thethiny wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:47 pm It is on his blogspot.
Also you can change the steam ID in the save file, it's there before 01 00 00 00.
Thanks for answering so fast

I cannot find his blogspot through google other than sites listing his save to download

I'm guessing that's hex? what exactly do I need to do to find that address?

thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

thomasanderson wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:50 pm Thanks for answering so fast

I cannot find his blogspot through google other than sites listing his save to download

I'm guessing that's hex? what exactly do I need to do to find that address?

I was wrong, it was 01 00 10 01

thomasanderson
Mortal

Post by thomasanderson »

thethiny wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:57 pm I was wrong, it was 01 00 10 01

Thanks for taking the modesty but it did not work, are you certain that's it? here's two saves that are suppose to be 100 each but different source, that number remains the same?

Also what is the conversion that you do? I've forgotten how to read hex honestly
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

thomasanderson wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:25 pm Thanks for taking the modesty but it did not work, are you certain that's it? here's two saves that are suppose to be 100 each but different source, that number remains the same?

Also what is the conversion that you do? I've forgotten how to read hex honestly
Both numbers are the same that means they belong to the same user. The conversion I did was Little Endian. Basically you take your steam ID and convert it to little endian and write it in the save file. If it didn't work then probably it's easier to just change your steam ID to the one in the picture above. I am sure this is correct because I compared it to the person who sent his save and they match.
Also this only works on the cracked version.

thomasanderson
Mortal

Post by thomasanderson »

thethiny wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:38 pm
Both numbers are the same that means they belong to the same user. The conversion I did was Little Endian. Basically you take your steam ID and convert it to little endian and write it in the save file. If it didn't work then probably it's easier to just change your steam ID to the one in the picture above. I am sure this is correct because I compared it to the person who sent his save and they match.
Ok there has to be another check the game does to see if the save game belongs other than steam id, I literally let the game create a save to get the Id from it and change the 100% to that one and it says it's corrupt? it doesn't make sense, I change the ini and it doesn't work either, this is horrible and I'm sorry I keep bringing this problem but is there something I'm missing? I tried both ways and the game still says the save is corrupt smh
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

thomasanderson wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:45 am
thethiny wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:38 pm
Ok there has to be another check the game does to see if the save game belongs other than steam id, I literally let the game create a save to get the Id from it and change the 100% to that one and it says it's corrupt? it doesn't make sense, I change the ini and it doesn't work either, this is horrible and I'm sorry I keep bringing this problem but is there something I'm missing? I tried both ways and the game still says the save is corrupt smh
There are 2 save files, this and the global one.

thomasanderson
Mortal

Post by thomasanderson »

thethiny wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:21 am Ok there has to be another check the game does to see if the save game belongs other than steam id, I literally let the game create a save to get the Id from it and change the 100% to that one and it says it's corrupt? it doesn't make sense, I change the ini and it doesn't work either, this is horrible and I'm sorry I keep bringing this problem but is there something I'm missing? I tried both ways and the game still says the save is corrupt smh
There are 2 save files, this and the global one.
[/quote]

Yeah I've changed all of them both ways

Anyways I feel like I've been a bother to you, thanks for taking the time to answer, I won't bother you anymore.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

thomasanderson wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:47 am Yeah I've changed all of them both ways

Anyways I feel like I've been a bother to you, thanks for taking the time to answer, I won't bother you anymore.
This is your last solution I guess:
https://mangacouncil.blogspot.com/2019/ ... -game.html

thomasanderson
Mortal

Post by thomasanderson »

thethiny wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:57 am
This is your last solution I guess:
https://mangacouncil.blogspot.com/2019/ ... -game.html
Yeah tried that one too, while I only get corrupt error for the settings save, still everything is locked.
liamtraeger
Mortal

Post by liamtraeger »

It would be cool what would be added to MK mini game with vygratem for costumes such as Royal Spins https://www.slotozilla.com/free-slots/royal-spins, seems like a cool idea to me.
punisherkhan
Mortal

Post by punisherkhan »

GarfieldPizzaCat wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:58 pm
snoopster777 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:25 am
That is all stuff that can be unlocked offline, things like gear pieces etc are unlocked and stored in your profile online

I know about the save file , but it cant do what you want to do.

Thanks
Apologies mate but you were wrong after all, I did download and install MK11 Fitgirl's repack this week and also used Kraniym's Steam Save File and It worked pretty well, so basically his save file has a ton of stuff unlocked like skins, pieces of gear, fatalities, etc. This also includes that stuff that can only be unlocked by playing online, the krypt and stuff that you buy at the Premium Store which requires connection to the game servers, my game can't connect to the game servers and nonetheless It worked at the end :mrgreen:

Currently, I got 100% unlocks for most characters, just missing these ones as of now, 15 chars in total:

MK11 base game chars
Raiden
Scorpion
Skarlet
Sonya
Shao Kahn
Sub-Zero

Kombat Pack 1 chars
Shang Tsung
Terminator
Joker
Spawn
Sindel

Kombat Pack 2 chars
Rain
Rambo

Aftermath Expansion
Sheeva
Robocop

Cheers
Bro can u pls guide me i am using the save file on the cracked version but it says save file is corrupted

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”