MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

snoopster777
Warrior

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by snoopster777 »

Stallion8o4 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:17 am I have all her skins accept for one box. And no klassic skins found.

Ok try this , go into the unlocker , do the whole thing of loading up the files ect
then go to Help, then settings and make sure Show Owned items is ticked .
Then click on save,,,
The add all the skins back into the queue and unlock them again , then try again

Let me know the out come please

Thanks

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Stallion8o4 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:17 am I have all her skins accept for one box. And no klassic skins found.
As I told you, in unlocker, go to help > settings > and then enable (or disable) the box and you will see the skins again. Select them all and unlock.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Stallion8o4
Mortal

Post by Stallion8o4 »

snoopster777 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:26 pm

Ok try this , go into the unlocker , do the whole thing of loading up the files ect
Then click on save,,,
The add all the skins back into the queue and unlock them again , then try again

Thanks
I tried that just now, but I am getting the same thing. One blank box, like in the screenshots I posted.
Stallion8o4
Mortal

Post by Stallion8o4 »

thethiny wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:05 pm
As I told you, in unlocker, go to help > settings > and then enable (or disable) the box and you will see the skins again. Select them all and unlock.
I tried that just now, but I am getting the same thing. One blank box, like in the screenshots I posted.
Stallion8o4
Mortal

Post by Stallion8o4 »

I've noticed I have 3 aftermath DLC'S in the DLC tab. I did buy aftermath bundle after owning the ultimate edition of the game hoping to get the skins that way. But to no avail, so maybe it's a conflict. I will disable 2 and leave one.
Stallion8o4
Mortal

Post by Stallion8o4 »

Okay, so it turns out that was the problem lol
Stallion8o4
Mortal

Post by Stallion8o4 »

DLC conflict, it works perfectly. I can now play against my wife using my steam deck online. I had to use a cracked version of the game prior to this.
Attachments
1.png
Stallion8o4
Mortal

Post by Stallion8o4 »

snoopster777 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:26 pm

Then click on save,,,

Thanks
Thank you for helping me.
Stallion8o4
Mortal

Post by Stallion8o4 »

thethiny wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:05 pm
Thanks for the help.
sosinel
Mortal
XBox Live: Berlisplay#4926

Post by sosinel »

Guys, I'm from PC and I play mortal kombat 11 on xbox game pass and I went to find the xbl3.0 key in fiddler but the mk11-api.wbagora.com files don't appear with /auth or /access. the number 499 appears something like this and they are all like this there is not 1 different and I can't find the key please help
sosinel
Mortal

Post by sosinel »

Guys, I'm from PC and I play mortal kombat 11 on xbox game pass and I went to find the xbl3.0 key in fiddler but the mk11-api.wbagora.com files don't appear with /auth or /access. the number 499 appears something like this and they are all like this there is not 1 different and I can't find the key please help
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

sosinel wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:11 am Guys, I'm from PC and I play mortal kombat 11 on xbox game pass and I went to find the xbl3.0 key in fiddler but the mk11-api.wbagora.com files don't appear with /auth or /access. the number 499 appears something like this and they are all like this there is not 1 different and I can't find the key please help
Install the fiddler certificate.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
sosinel
Mortal

Post by sosinel »

I ALREADY INSTALLED it but that crap doesn't show auth or access I already reinstalled it I tried to open it anyway but it WON'T IT JUST SHOWS THE NUMBER 433 AND SHOWS NOTHING BEYOND THAT
sosinel
Mortal

Post by sosinel »

Someone help me I've tried all the methods to get the xbnl3.0 key I'm from windows 10 game through game pass on the pc in the cheat engine method EVERYTHING is messed up without any key and in findler there is no mk11-api.wb file now. com/auth or /access only has mk11-api.wbagora.com:433 , there are several https://imgur.com/a/zxJghXo https://imgur.com/a/scfBbaY
sosinel
Mortal

Post by sosinel »

HELP AND STOP IGNORE ME AND SAY

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”