MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Konekore
Mortal

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by Konekore »

thethiny wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:06 am
Konekore wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:22 am Hi thethiny.
Maybe you can help me out here.
I installed mk11 on steam deck. I dowloaded the ASI and the unlocker, I followed the instructions in the video. Mk11 works, unlocker runs. I loaded the files, it even launches the game through the unlocker.

But when i click access token auto it says: Thread-27._ipc_request: list index out of range

Also the thread number changes everytime i try again and i get the same with auth token auto and steam key auto

Can you help?
You didn't add items to the list
So, I don't actually quiet understand what you mean. So I tried first unlocking something in MK11 in case that has to be done beforehand.

And after that I launched the unlocker again, chose the root folder again, loaded the files again. Launched the game again, the in the items tab I added items but I still cant get the Access token nor can I sync my inventory nor can I unlock things because it tells me I need to have the acces token.

Am I missing something?

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Konekore wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:15 am
Konekore wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:22 am Hi thethiny.
Maybe you can help me out here.
I installed mk11 on steam deck. I dowloaded the ASI and the unlocker, I followed the instructions in the video. Mk11 works, unlocker runs. I loaded the files, it even launches the game through the unlocker.

But when i click access token auto it says: Thread-27._ipc_request: list index out of range

Also the thread number changes everytime i try again and i get the same with auth token auto and steam key auto

Can you help?
So, I don't actually quiet understand what you mean. So I tried first unlocking something in MK11 in case that has to be done beforehand.

And after that I launched the unlocker again, chose the root folder again, loaded the files again. Launched the game again, the in the items tab I added items but I still cant get the Access token nor can I sync my inventory nor can I unlock things because it tells me I need to have the acces token.

Am I missing something?
Can you show me the logs in the black console window or DM me the logs folder

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Konekore
Mortal

Post by Konekore »

thethiny wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:17 am
Konekore wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:15 am

Am I missing something?
Can you show me the logs in the black console window or DM me the logs folder
I pm'ed you. Took a photo with my phone and uploaded it.
tw33na
Mortal

Post by tw33na »

thethiny wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:53 am
tw33na wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:43 pm
thethiny wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:14 pm

You don't need ASI for xbox version you only need fiddler.
I tried to use Fiddler, just like the tutorial, everything worked, i got the steam key, but when i click login this error pops up (tried it with mk11 open and closed)

Fiddler is still open in the background, close it. You can use the same key.
I closed fiddler and everything worked perfectly fine! thank you.
LORDINDICA2
Mortal

Post by LORDINDICA2 »

Hello could someone help me out do i need the ultimate edition of the game to use the unlocker? Because after I load the game files via unlocker I keep getting an error when trying to load the equipment and the unlockables files which say "there is no value strip attribute" no matter how many times I click load is that due to me not having the ultimate edition? I play mk on steam
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

LORDINDICA2 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:28 am Hello could someone help me out do i need the ultimate edition of the game to use the unlocker? Because after I load the game files via unlocker I keep getting an error when trying to load the equipment and the unlockables files which say "there is no value strip attribute" no matter how many times I click load is that due to me not having the ultimate edition? I play mk on steam
Try after running on Admin. And tell me what happens.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
LORDINDICA2
Mortal

Post by LORDINDICA2 »

Appreciate you for responding and I recently tried that way this morning an unfortunately no luck the equipment database,unlockables and kollections are still giving me error messages trying to load them. Are those specific folders supposed to have files in them?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

LORDINDICA2 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:32 pm Appreciate you for responding and I recently tried that way this morning an unfortunately no luck the equipment database,unlockables and kollections are still giving me error messages trying to load them. Are those specific folders supposed to have files in them?
Are you using the files from the ms version of the game , as the steam version files will give you those errers?
Do not over write the files put them in your unlocker folder and browse to them .
link to discord for file is here https://discord.gg/mAbUAzr4wA
LORDINDICA2
Mortal

Post by LORDINDICA2 »

Alright I'll give it a try as that could've been the issue bc I was using the steam version files. And do I basically put the files in the specified folders or it doesn't matter?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

LORDINDICA2 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:37 am Alright I'll give it a try as that could've been the issue bc I was using the steam version files. And do I basically put the files in the specified folders or it doesn't matter?
it doesnt matter , i usually put them in their own folder so i known where they are
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

SteamDeck version uploaded, named S instead of R.

Konekore
Mortal

Post by Konekore »

thethiny wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:02 am SteamDeck version uploaded, named S instead of R.
So. If anyone wants to use the unlocker with the Steam Deck, these are the necessary steps:

1. Get the Steam Deck Version of the unlocker
2. Place ASI in the MK11 folder as seen in the video
3. In desktop mode go to: home/local/share/steam/steamapps/compatdata/976310/pfx/user.reg open it (with kate)
Scroll down to software/wine/dlloverrides
add the line "dinput8=native,builtin" and save it

I used proton GE-50, to do this but I imagine it doesn't really matter. Crucial part to get thia to work is dinput8 set to native,builtin.

Just add the unlocker as non steam game run it with proton, do the steps in the video, etc.

I managed to unlock everyhing without problems.

Sidenote: the unlocker said "hashing items", that took awhile, then it said "unlocking items" and then it was done. I checked the customization and nothing seemed to happen. Then I closed the game and launched it again, pressed R1 for the store and it still seemed that it did not work, I went to the kustomization menu and everything was unlocked for me. And now even in the shop tab of the menu everything has a checkmark.

Felt obligated to provide anyone with that information as I tried everything I could imagine to make it work with the steam deck. I even installed win10 on an sd card with windows to go but the game wouldn't connect to the server so I gave up until I just checked this thread and tried the dinput8 thing.

Good luck guys have fun
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Konekore wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:41 am
thethiny wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:02 am SteamDeck version uploaded, named S instead of R.
I used proton GE-50, to do this but I imagine it doesn't really matter. Crucial part to get thia to work is dinput8 set to native,builtin.
That is correct. ASIMK11 uses its own dinput. Thank you for the tutorial!

Maxi
Mortal

Post by Maxi »

There's no possibility to unlock the last gear socket?
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

Maxi wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:41 am There's no possibility to unlock the last gear socket?
You cant just unlock it , what you can do is change the xp for each character a little it , play a game and then check it afterwards , i would say increase it by 500 xp each time

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”