Looking for Camera Mod for Business!

oHYDR4o
Mortal
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: o H Y D R 4 o

Looking for Camera Mod for Business!

Post by oHYDR4o »

I work with a publishing company that is partnering with NetherRealm Studios and Warner Brothers to make some really cool things (Things I cannot go into to detail in a forum).

We are in need of a Camera Mod for MK11 obviously on PC! We are looking for one just like in MK9 and MKX that was excellently well made by enigma647!

My company and I are willing to pay someone to make us the working mod! If you already have a working camera mod or can make us one we will be more than glad to pay you for your time! Also you'd get to have your name on the project we are working on which is pretty awesome!

If you have anything reply here and I will get in touch and we can discuss anything needed!

We have deadlines and really need this mod ASAP!

Thanks everyone!

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: Looking for Camera Mod for Business!

Post by thethiny »

Can we get proof that you work for NRS before commencing such deals? Judging by your Xbox Account, your account was banned before, which indicates that you're just a random person.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
oHYDR4o
Mortal

Post by oHYDR4o »

As I stated in the initial post my company "Portmanteux Publishing" has partnered with Jasco Games and NRS to make some content out side the video game for Mortal Kombat.

Adam Fortier is my boss and the President of Portmanteux, he has hired me as I have years of experience with Mortal Kombat (just playing the game). I was tasked in finding a camera Mod for MK11 as we have already used the camera mod for MK9 and MKX.

We have recently got the licenses and the go ahead from NRS to use all the content we want from MK11 but without the camera mod it is making my work extremely hard, even impossible for some of the shots I am looking for.

If there is any real interest I can get you in touch with Adam (President of Portmanteux) and he can explain everything and work out payment!

Thanks again

(P.S And yeah I was banned back years ago when I was a dumb teenager who didn't know how to mod properly on the Xbox 360 and got caught in Gears of War 3 for having developer tags on since then I haven't touched console modding and just recently got into PC modding)
Stevenkuma
Mortal

Post by Stevenkuma »

I actually know someone that already made this mod and had a chance to use it .Until the recent update off course -- and the mod broke and need update .But the mod creator doesn't seems to have any interest on updating it unless there's a big deal ,he says .
oHYDR4o
Mortal

Post by oHYDR4o »

Well if he wants to get in touch my email is pillerjr@gmail.com and we can discuss terms there.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11”