MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

atributes16
Warrior

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Post by atributes16 »

No, as thethiny said before, error in game is NORMAL. Only what you can't do is trying to close window or error comunication, because you quite the game, and don't apply cheats to it. Just don't touch the game. And after you get your required data in cheat engine you will apply to unlockers.
After you've done what unlockers have to do you can close the game. And you have all what you want...

biquiba
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by biquiba »

atributes16 wrote:No, as thethiny said before, error in game is NORMAL. Only what you can't do is trying to close window or error comunication, because you quite the game, and don't apply cheats to it. Just don't touch the game. And after you get your required data in cheat engine you will apply to unlockers.
After you've done what unlockers have to do you can close the game. And you have all what you want...
I did this successfully with Thethiny's unlocker as the problem wasn't getting the data from CE exactly. But what exactly happened when I tried it with Hupko's unlocker was an error message I got after clicking on the "check authorization" button. Both "x-hydra-access-token and "x-nrs-bi-sid" codes are readly available through CE.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

biquiba wrote:
atributes16 wrote:No, as thethiny said before, error in game is NORMAL. Only what you can't do is trying to close window or error comunication, because you quite the game, and don't apply cheats to it. Just don't touch the game. And after you get your required data in cheat engine you will apply to unlockers.
I did this successfully with Thethiny's unlocker as the problem wasn't getting the data from CE exactly. But what exactly happened when I tried it with Hupko's unlocker was an error message I got after clicking on the "check authorization" button. Both "x-hydra-access-token and "x-nrs-bi-sid" codes are readly available through CE.
Are you use /ssc?
You have to find them via ctrl+f, and for making sure use X-NRS-BI-SID, x-hydra-access-token
when finding string values, also you have there 3 results. in my situation I found them in second results, but one is sure, it is in one of 3 ssc results. I hope I'll help.
biquiba
Mortal

Post by biquiba »

atributes16 wrote:
biquiba wrote:
Are you use /ssc?
You have to find them via ctrl+f, and for making sure use X-NRS-BI-SID, x-hydra-access-token
when finding string values, also you have there 3 results. in my situation I found them in second results, but one is sure, it is in one of 3 ssc results. I hope I'll help.
I used the code in the 1st result assuming they'd be all the same code. Thank you.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

And for now: working?
biquiba
Mortal

Post by biquiba »

atributes16 wrote:And for now: working?
No. I get multiple results for each search. For those which are accepted by the unlocker, all of them get me an error. I'll stick to Thethiny's one for now.
Edit: With Thethiny's unlocker I could unlock the new costumes for the "season 1" characters, like Sub-zero's Shredder costume. But I just got the Aftermath dlc, and for the 3 new characters, I can't unlock anything.
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g »

Does it still work?
biquiba
Mortal

Post by biquiba »

jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote:Does it still work?
As I said, you get everything for every character, except for the 3 "season 2" ones. My suspicion of the reason for such behaviour is the current unability of the game to synch loadouts. When this problem is solved, the unlocker might be able to synch up as well.
Der Ritter
Mortal

Post by Der Ritter »

I used TheThiny unlocker a day after Aftermath came out and the game worked fine, however about three days ago the game didn't load sync, which doesn't allow me to play towers, customize characters etc.
Any solution?
PS: I also have CreamApi installed for Kold War Skarlet, Cangaceiro Kano and Gold Demon Scorpion.
This last one I also have updated to the day adding the numbers and names of the DLCs.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Maybe you have them, but you don't see, if you use cream.api. (SAVE THEM SOMEWHERE, FOR NOW I DON'T SEE STEAM.DLL NEEDED, BUT I ALSO SEE STEAMX64.DLL)
But for now via using hukpo/thethiny you don't need to add CANGACEIRO, KOLD WAR, GOLD DEMON AS DLC,ONLY via skins, if you want to change language to yours, only write in language line your language.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

I see now, hukpo's don't have good authorization for this time in game
Der Ritter
Mortal

Post by Der Ritter »

I removed the Cream.api and check the local files to see if that reversed things but not.
the premium store and my data only load, which prevents me from playing the game
Variable
Mortal

Post by Variable »

biquiba wrote:
manngu wrote:Anyone else cant find the mk11 host in the fiddler? somehow it doesnt work for me even though i followed the video step by step
This method doesn't work anymore. There's a new method, but the community is cooking something up that might be way better and convenient. So I'd wait if I was you.
I've been waiting as an unlooker for exactly this reason. is there a way to throw you all a couple bucks besides the xyz unlocker website?
biquiba
Mortal

Post by biquiba »

Playing the story mode (and crashing to desktop after every fight rewarding me items which I had already unlocked with Thethiny's unlocker) solved everything for me. Strongly recommended.
Slayer18
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Slayer18 »

biquiba wrote:
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote:Does it still work?
As I said, you get everything for every character, except for the 3 "season 2" ones. My suspicion of the reason for such behaviour is the current unability of the game to synch loadouts. When this problem is solved, the unlocker might be able to synch up as well.
What did you exactly mean by "the current unability of the game to synch loadouts"?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”