MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

biquiba
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Post by biquiba »

Slayer18 wrote:
biquiba wrote:
jhdwbsfcd8y73gf86g wrote:Does it still work?
As I said, you get everything for every character, except for the 3 "season 2" ones. My suspicion of the reason for such behaviour is the current unability of the game to synch loadouts. When this problem is solved, the unlocker might be able to synch up as well.
What did you exactly mean by "the current unability of the game to synch loadouts"?
At the menu you have your crystals and koins displayed. This info is stored in the server, so if you can't synch up with WB, both resources are depleted.
Before the character select screen appears in the Kustomize menu, the game tries to synch up again with the WB servers and load your saved characters' custom loadouts. It has been failing until I finished the story mode expansion. I can even enter the Krypt again.

Slayer18
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Slayer18 »

Ah, I see now. Well, it seems we must currrently just wait for a new unlocker version (hukpo's or thethiny's) as I realized thethiny's newest version can't save your gear loadout and the augments don't stay in the sockets. It behaves like in the offline mode even when it isn't. Currently only way to fix it yourself is by unlocking the items all over again before the game start. Some kind of a sync bug which I really hope they can fix soon.
Migania
Mortal

Post by Migania »

I just checked the game before sleep and ALL ISSUES SEEM TO BE FIXED FOR NOW.

I tested by doing ToT tower and restarted the game. No more flashing, augments work properly, gaining xp on gear works properly. I can connect to servers and retrieve inventory without any issue and basically without any delay.

Can someone else try and confirm?
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Migania wrote:I just checked the game before sleep and ALL ISSUES SEEM TO BE FIXED FOR NOW.

I tested by doing ToT tower and restarted the game. No more flashing, augments work properly, gaining xp on gear works properly. I can connect to servers and retrieve inventory without any issue and basically without any delay.

Yes, as you, everything is fine now.
Slayer18
Mortal

Post by Slayer18 »

daniel7lievano wrote:
Migania wrote:I just checked the game before sleep and ALL ISSUES SEEM TO BE FIXED FOR NOW.

Yes, as you, everything is fine now.
Still for some people it isn't, I hope we are yet to be patched by the NRS.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Hi, @HukpoFuJl! Can you help us? Or if not join forces with @thethiny to create an ultimate unlocker?
Because you show picture of new authorization entrence, so?
Variable
Mortal

Post by Variable »

I think they're working on it. That's what I've been waiting for since Aftermath since the various bugs spooked me.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Variable wrote:I think they're working on it. That's what I've been waiting for since Aftermath since the various bugs spooked me.
I think you have right.
nurxc
Mortal

Post by nurxc »

precious hukpo, unlocker version 2.0

We are looking forward,

when will you upload??
STEK1337
Mortal

Post by STEK1337 »

Updated guide how to find X-HYDRA-ACCESS-TOKEN and X-NRS-BI-SID
CharlieMFnMurphy
Mortal

Post by CharlieMFnMurphy »

Literally just made an account to say thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication. I think a lot of us will agree that there's entirely too many really fantastic items purposely placed behind a shitty grind wall.
Variable
Mortal

Post by Variable »

CharlieMFnMurphy wrote:Literally just made an account to say thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication. I think a lot of us will agree that there's entirely too many really fantastic items purposely placed behind a shitty grind wall.
frankly I don't mind grinding (I beat every character tower, all 5 tiers before the 6th existed) or buying DLC at all. I -do- mind showing me gear and not giving me any possibility of unlocking it, or having it be available for 24 hours out of an entire year. if it's gonna be tied to towers of time which cycle I can deal, there's ways to make that fair. having some NEVER show up, or show up rarely, let alone the krypt even stuff, that drives me nuts.
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

question, does 1.8 work with the aftermath stuff?
dionstok38
Mortal

Post by dionstok38 »

What about the Kombat league skins are the unlocked too?
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Is hf's unlocker 1.8 updated?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”