MK11 xTreme Mod - NPC/Announcer/Camera Mod

_ix_
Warrior
Side: Light
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Re: MK11 xTreme Mod - NPC/Announcer/Camera Mod

Post by _ix_ »

atributes16 wrote:Forgive me for that message, but when I've tried to use Kronika for player, game stops and closes
Does it crash evertime with Kronika? It works for all characters on my side.

What I noticed was that the latest MK11 patch released here, crashed the game from time to time, so I created my own and it solved the issue.

I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

3 times in row...
I don't know how about any other NPCs, because I haven't checked Cyrax and Sektor yet

Only Liu Kang want to be played
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

PS. Maybe this don't like with xtreme?
https://flingtrainer.com/trainer/mortal ... 1-trainer/
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

atributes16 wrote:PS. Maybe this don't like with xtreme?
https://flingtrainer.com/trainer/mortal ... 1-trainer/
You can't use other mods with cheat engine, they change how mods work and make them not working.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Interesting but also, if I didn't use Fling Trainer. It also didn't work and close game at selecting screen...

PS. Can I use Camera mod and Xtreme mod via CE. Is here any trainer, based on CE, for health, for ofense/defense metters, with infinity fatal blows and can to do it any time, freezeing timer,
All full and infinity for player, empty(nearest 0) and cannot be used by CPU.

Also having max score abilty: to get more points and quickest unlocking augments slots (it has fallen from 6 matches to 4 after NRS patch).
Unlocking in Krypt only 1 coin.

So is possible trainer here on MK11 forums
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

atributes16 wrote:Interesting but also, if I didn't use Fling Trainer. It also didn't work and close game at selecting screen...

PS. Can I use Camera mod and Xtreme mod via CE. Is here any trainer, based on CE, for health, for ofense/defense metters, with infinity fatal blows and can to do it any time, freezeing timer,

Also having max score abilty: to get more points and quickest unlocking augments slots (it has fallen from 6 matches to 4 after NRS patch).

No one is making trainers sorry

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

thethiny wrote:
atributes16 wrote:Interesting but also, if I didn't use Fling Trainer. It also didn't work and close game at selecting screen...

No one is making trainers sorry
Ok I found something:
0. Mod is compatible with trainer, they don't "bite" each other

Only what I found, maybe with my little knowledge enough:
1. NPC1 can't be used in roster fight when I can use 2 players one for me second one for another player/cpu. I think similar is in NPC2 in towers. I think therefore my game was stopped and it exited.
2. I don't know how to avoid blocking my existed ROSTER characters, not NPCs, after using NPC character.
3. Using two the same NPC characters exits game. (I've checked it on Kronika, not on the other 3 characters, maybe Cyrax, Sektor & FG LK don't have this problem).

Ok I found something:
0. Mod is compatible with trainer, they don't "bite" each other

Only what I found, maybe with my little knowledge enough:
1. NPC1 can't be used in roster fight when I can use 2 players one for me second one for another player/cpu. I think similar is in NPC2 in towers. I think therefore my game was stopped and it exited.
2. I don't know how to avoid blocking my existed ROSTER characters, not NPCs, after using NPC character.
3. Using two the same NPC characters exits game. (I've checked it on Kronika, not on the other 3 characters, maybe Cyrax, Sektor & FG LK don't have this problem).
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Hi, everyone!

I don't know why I'm asking about that, but what do you think about Sektor v2?
I mean him in Kronika's armor with mainly donintational white color...
Is it possible to give him this skin?
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

I mean this
Attachments
Sektor
Sektor
Cyrax
Cyrax
Kronika
Kronika
Sektor v2<br />His Armor, is it possible?
Sektor v2
His Armor, is it possible?
FG LK
FG LK
baraka obama
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by baraka obama »

noob here. so from what i understand, to use the camera mod i have to use a patched exe to bypass cheat engine detection? is the patched exe safe to take online or should i only be using this offline?

also is cheat engine even safe to use with this game? i have ptsd after permaban in an online game in the past (tarkov) simply for having ce running in the background but inactive

last question, i see this mod has a timestop feature. is it like ansel where i can pause the action and move the camera around? i don't like ansel in this game, compared to other games it is very limited where you can use it

thanks to all who take the time to answer!
Elysium
Mortal

Post by Elysium »

Hi Guys new to MK here. I really want to know how to use the NPC's mod, Where do I install it?, Do I have to use cheat engine?. In this thread there's no such info.

Thanks for your help.
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Elysium wrote:Hi Guys new to MK here. I really want to know how to use the NPC's mod, Where do I install it?, Do I have to use cheat engine?. In this thread there's no such info.

Thanks for your help.
Only a few steps.
1. Open MK11.exe (use similar looked bypass (it is the same file with turned off CE detection)) It is somewhere on these forums dedicated to MK11.
2.Open CE. Then Apply it to MK11 process.
3. Load Mod. It is with *. CT extension.
4. Go into the game. Use ctrl+1(for 1 player mods like towers) or ctrl+2 (for 2 players mods like fighting).
5.Enter the Roster selection. Choose Character, Use alt+*(S, C, F, K). Then apply variant. You've got your NPC.
6*.If you want to choose another one NPC. disable character like enable last time and click alt+* where *1!=*2 (Game can't used for example 2 Kronikas in 2 players mod and would turn off).
7. Enjoy the Fight.
8.If you want to play from roster. Remember. Turn Off the mod. (I don't know which works better ctrl+1/2 (disable mod) or alt+2(reset NPCs). Because if not you've blocked your roster characters and will have to turn off the game (for this session) and later turn on to get it normal (in the next session)

9. Remember also about updating the Mod after the game was updated by NRS.

I hope it will help. Enjoy
Elysium
Mortal

Post by Elysium »

atributes16 wrote:
Elysium wrote:Hi Guys new to MK here. I really want to know how to use the NPC's mod, Where do I install it?, Do I have to use cheat engine?. In this thread there's no such info.

Thanks for your help.
Only a few steps.
1. Open MK11.exe (use similar looked bypass (it is the same file with turned off CE detection)) It is somewhere on these forums dedicated to MK11.
4. Go into the game. Use ctrl+1(for 1 player mods like towers) or ctrl+2 (for 2 players mods like fighting).
5.Enter the Roster selection. Choose Character, Use alt+*(S, C, F, K). Then apply variant. You've got your NPC.
6*.If you want to choose another one NPC. disable character like enable last time and click alt+* where *1!=*2 (Game can't used for example 2 Kronikas in 2 players mod and would turn off).
7. Enjoy the Fight.
8.If you want to play from roster. Remember. Turn Off the mod. (I don't know which works better ctrl+1/2 (disable mod) or alt+2(reset NPCs). Because if not you've blocked your roster characters and will have to turn off the game (for this session) and later turn on to get it normal (in the next session)

Oh bro thanks, then I need that crack-like file which opens MK and turns off CE detection, I'll look for it, thanks!!

One question, how likely is it that one can get banned for using mods?, I just bought the game a week ago and no nothing about all of this. Thank u!!
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Elysium wrote:
atributes16 wrote:

Thanks for your help.
Only a few steps.
7. Enjoy the Fight.

Oh bro thanks, then I need that crack-like file which opens MK and turns off CE detection, I'll look for it, thanks!!

One question, how likely is it that one can get banned for using mods?, I just bought the game a week ago and no nothing about all of this. Thank u!!
Last time was from Aug 25th
Here link to post:
viewtopic.php?f=118&t=47295&p=138959&hi ... ss#p138959
MCSE2000
Mortal

Post by MCSE2000 »

Newbie here.

Whenever I go to activate the mod by pressing Ctrl + 2, it only says "NPC Mod Two Players DEactivated". Same when I attempt to select an NPC.

I've already downloaded the patched file and the NPC Cheat Table. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, is there a way to play as Upgraded Sektor from Chapter 6 in Story Mode or no?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”