Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:01 pm 
Offline
Elder God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 8034
Location: Bulgaria, Germany
Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
Hey guys, our copy of the PS4 Kollector's Edition of Mortal Kombat 11 arrived early and we took our sweet time unboxing it. Here is our very first unboxing video and our very first impressions of the content of the Kollector's Edition. Be warned, minor spoilers might be present in the video, so be careful:



Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Discord and VKontakte.

_________________
I Rule This World!

Image

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:11 pm 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:18 am
Posts: 152
Location: Ukraine
Man, it looks cheap and really bad. I mean Scorpion's mask and hood. Even cosplayers did better job of making mask and hood in better quality, so i think that you wasted your money in to nothing, except the game. But even then, counting that MK11 will need always-on internet connection so you can accsess Towers of Time and Krypt, it makes me feel been fooled, and that price for the game should be even lower than it's now. Cause, why making single player modes been fully online? It doesn't make any sense.

But yeah, it is my opinion, and you don't need to agree with it.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:38 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 892
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
Thanks for the video Gambid, it looks very nice and good enough for a Kollerctor's Edition.


DTHLongplays wrote:
Man, it looks cheap and really bad. I mean Scorpion's mask and hood. Even cosplayers did better job of making mask and hood in better quality, so i think that you wasted your money in to nothing, except the game. But even then, counting that MK11 will need always-on internet connection so you can accsess Towers of Time and Krypt, it makes me feel been fooled, and that price for the game should be even lower than it's now. Cause, why making single player modes been fully online? It doesn't make any sense.

But yeah, it is my opinion, and you don't need to agree with it.


Regarding the Towers of Time, NRS/WB already made it that way with the Living Towers in MKX and the Multiverse in IJ2, so that will be able to add new Towers and Ladders over time that will change on a regular basis. If these modes were not online, it wouldn't have been possible. That's the whole point of those modes, and that's what makes them so good. Also, it requires a ton of work on NRS' part, so the price is justified. Also, I never heard that the Krypt in MK11 is like that as well since it wasn't the case with MK9 and MKX, and even if it is, perhaps it's because the Krypt will add more options and places to go to over time, which makes it even better.

Just so you know how things work.

Also regarding the Mask, like I said earlier, it looks very nice.

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Last edited by Roy Arkon on Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:31 pm 
Offline
Elder God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 8034
Location: Bulgaria, Germany
Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
It is true for the Krypt as well, it requires connection to Netherrealm's server. I got kicked out of it, because of a failing connection, which is weird for a content location like the Krypt.

_________________
I Rule This World!

Image

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:03 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 892
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
Gambid wrote:
It is true for the Krypt as well, it requires connection to Netherrealm's server. I got kicked out of it, because of a failing connection, which is weird for a content location like the Krypt.


Yeah I got informed about it just a couple of hours ago actually. Maybe they wanna make it that way in order to update the Krypt over time like they are doing with the Towers of Time, with more locations and content to unlock.

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:52 pm 
Offline
Elder God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 8034
Location: Bulgaria, Germany
Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
May be. I only hope it won't cripple the game. Not everyone has a fast stable connection.

_________________
I Rule This World!

Image

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:52 am 
Online
Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Posts: 372
Roy Arkon wrote:
Gambid wrote:
It is true for the Krypt as well, it requires connection to Netherrealm's server. I got kicked out of it, because of a failing connection, which is weird for a content location like the Krypt.


Yeah I got informed about it just a couple of hours ago actually. Maybe they wanna make it that way in order to update the Krypt over time like they are doing with the Towers of Time, with more locations and content to unlock.



they made it so people cant hack the microtransaction system - unlock items coming from it rather than spending money.
This is very bad on their end. More and more they treat people like trash their own supporters. Greedy corporates. I wonder what Joe will say about this.

I miss the old MK titles.

_________________
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:43 am 
Offline
Elder God
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:17 pm
Posts: 8034
Location: Bulgaria, Germany
Side: Light
XBox Live: Armored Gambid
This is kind of a two way street. How do hackers and I mean hackers in the real sense treat developers and publishers. Denuvo etc... wouldn't be necessary if there wasn't so much piracy on PC. This is the reason why MKDA, MKD and MKA never saw a PC release. Midway was afraid the piracy of the PC port would endanger even console sales.

_________________
I Rule This World!

Image

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:01 am 
Online
Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Posts: 372
Gambid wrote:
This is kind of a two way street. How do hackers and I mean hackers in the real sense treat developers and publishers. Denuvo etc... wouldn't be necessary if there wasn't so much piracy on PC. This is the reason why MKDA, MKD and MKA never saw a PC release. Midway was afraid the piracy of the PC port would endanger even console sales.


its not about piracy. Its about microtransactions being forced on the end user. Lets be honest,
MKX did not had micros like IJ2 and it did not had ANTI CHEAT or Denuvo.

IJ2 has micros and has BOTH those malwares
So MKX1 gets Micros and there we go Denuvo and now FORCED online connection to unlock stuff. This means this game is no longer single player. And why they did this cuz they did not liked how people like me did not paid for micros in a AAA price title game and had to use their skills to get the gears besides paying, Rising grinding to very low chance of dropping abilities and so for characters so you better spend money.

And I guess save files will also be somehow protected.

Again with Denuvo and so its people like me and all Steam users who paid dearly for the title who get the blow. Pirates will enjoy free game without malware on it.

But whatever. I got game only to mod it. But people who have time to play games will not be happy if they do not have secure internet connection .

Speaking of Kollectors Edition i wish they had Kahn's kabuto instead. It will look nice.

_________________
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:59 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 892
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
Lord Dragu wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:
Gambid wrote:
It is true for the Krypt as well, it requires connection to Netherrealm's server. I got kicked out of it, because of a failing connection, which is weird for a content location like the Krypt.


Yeah I got informed about it just a couple of hours ago actually. Maybe they wanna make it that way in order to update the Krypt over time like they are doing with the Towers of Time, with more locations and content to unlock.



they made it so people cant hack the microtransaction system - unlock items coming from it rather than spending money.
This is very bad on their end. More and more they treat people like trash their own supporters. Greedy corporates. I wonder what Joe will say about this.

I miss the old MK titles.


Do you even know the meaning of microtransactions? Because that is not that. Yes you have the option to open the entire Krypt for 30 bucks, but if you choose to pay that price once, you don't have to pay it again, unlike with actual microtransactions which are an endless amount of currency that can be used to open an unlimited and endless amount of items as long as you have enough of that currency to use.

Also, MKX' Krypt also had the option to open all of it at once for 20 bucks, yet it wasn't connected to online at all. And both MKX and IJ2 had microtransactions as well, but those micros were not bad at all, as neither of them actually affected gameplay in anyway. In MKX, it was the Easy Fatality tokens that allowed to do Fatalities easier after you have already won a match with your own skills, while you could've just look at the character's moveset or even practice on them outside of actual matches. And in IJ2, the Source Crystals were just for either change a Gear piece to look like another one (after you have unlocked both of them by yourself) or level up one character to level 30 (after you already have leveled up at least one character to level 30 on your own) or to get shaders.

So not only that there are no micros in MK11, but the ones that were both in MKX and IJ2 were perfectly fine. It's not like in other games were the micros don't only affect cosmetics or help you get certain stuff easier, but actually affect the gameplay itself. If IJ2's micros actually could've give you Gear, let alone strong pieces of it, only then if would've been bad, but it wasn't the case there. So there is nothing wrong here at all.

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:08 am 
Online
Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Posts: 372
Roy Arkon wrote:

Do you even know the meaning of microtransactions? Because that is not that. Yes you have the option to open the entire Krypt for 30 bucks, but if you choose to pay that price once, you don't have to pay it again, unlike with actual microtransactions which are an endless amount of currency that can be used to open an unlimited and endless amount of items as long as you have enough of that currency to use.

Also, MKX' Krypt also had the option to open all of it at once for 20 bucks, yet it wasn't connected to online at all. And both MKX and IJ2 had microtransactions as well, but those micros were not bad at all, as neither of them actually affected gameplay in anyway. In MKX, it was the Easy Fatality tokens that allowed to do Fatalities easier after you have already won a match with your own skills, while you could've just look at the character's moveset or even practice on them outside of actual matches. And in IJ2, the Source Crystals were just for either change a Gear piece to look like another one (after you have unlocked both of them by yourself) or level up one character to level 30 (after you already have leveled up at least one character to level 30 on your own) or to get shaders.

So not only that there are no micros in MK11, but the ones that were both in MKX and IJ2 were perfectly fine. It's not like in other games were the micros don't only affect cosmetics or help you get certain stuff easier, but actually affect the gameplay itself. If IJ2's micros actually could've give you Gear, let alone strong pieces of it, only then if would've been bad, but it wasn't the case there. So there is nothing wrong here at all.


I have edited my post out of respect toward the work you do for this site and out of respect toward Gambid who is my friend. I wanted to tell you a thing or two but it is useless. We can argue as much as you wish however lets not be here . I find no use opening your eyes as you will never open them Roy. Unfortunately many like you think the same hence why Micros are always there. Anyway. I am ending this and I will not respond to your replies here further if it is about argument.

MK11 comes in a few hours for me and many others Steam users so my goal is to mod it as soon I get it. Thank you! I dont have time for chit chat arguments.

_________________
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:36 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 892
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
Lord Dragu wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:

Do you even know the meaning of microtransactions? Because that is not that. Yes you have the option to open the entire Krypt for 30 bucks, but if you choose to pay that price once, you don't have to pay it again, unlike with actual microtransactions which are an endless amount of currency that can be used to open an unlimited and endless amount of items as long as you have enough of that currency to use.

Also, MKX' Krypt also had the option to open all of it at once for 20 bucks, yet it wasn't connected to online at all. And both MKX and IJ2 had microtransactions as well, but those micros were not bad at all, as neither of them actually affected gameplay in anyway. In MKX, it was the Easy Fatality tokens that allowed to do Fatalities easier after you have already won a match with your own skills, while you could've just look at the character's moveset or even practice on them outside of actual matches. And in IJ2, the Source Crystals were just for either change a Gear piece to look like another one (after you have unlocked both of them by yourself) or level up one character to level 30 (after you already have leveled up at least one character to level 30 on your own) or to get shaders.

So not only that there are no micros in MK11, but the ones that were both in MKX and IJ2 were perfectly fine. It's not like in other games were the micros don't only affect cosmetics or help you get certain stuff easier, but actually affect the gameplay itself. If IJ2's micros actually could've give you Gear, let alone strong pieces of it, only then if would've been bad, but it wasn't the case there. So there is nothing wrong here at all.


I have edited my post out of respect toward the work you do for this site and out of respect toward Gambid who is my friend. I wanted to tell you a thing or two but it is useless. We can argue as much as you wish however lets not be here . I find no use opening your eyes as you will never open them Roy. Unfortunately many like you think the same hence why Micros are always there. Anyway. I am ending this and I will not respond to your replies here further if it is about argument.

MK11 comes in a few hours for me and many others Steam users so my goal is to mod it as soon I get it. Thank you! I dont have time for chit chat arguments.


I don't think you can accuse me for starting arguments when you are the one who brought up that topic as a response to me from the get go. And my eyes are wide open, thank you very much. Unlike you, however, I, and a lot of other people, can see the difference between actual problematic Monetization issues in gaming and acceptable alternative scenarios, and to take any case as it's own. Trust me, I've seen it all. If you can't understand that, that is your problem.

I won't continue this argument either, I will stop here.

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:10 am 
Online
Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Posts: 372
Roy Arkon wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:

Do you even know the meaning of microtransactions? Because that is not that. Yes you have the option to open the entire Krypt for 30 bucks, but if you choose to pay that price once, you don't have to pay it again, unlike with actual microtransactions which are an endless amount of currency that can be used to open an unlimited and endless amount of items as long as you have enough of that currency to use.

Also, MKX' Krypt also had the option to open all of it at once for 20 bucks, yet it wasn't connected to online at all. And both MKX and IJ2 had microtransactions as well, but those micros were not bad at all, as neither of them actually affected gameplay in anyway. In MKX, it was the Easy Fatality tokens that allowed to do Fatalities easier after you have already won a match with your own skills, while you could've just look at the character's moveset or even practice on them outside of actual matches. And in IJ2, the Source Crystals were just for either change a Gear piece to look like another one (after you have unlocked both of them by yourself) or level up one character to level 30 (after you already have leveled up at least one character to level 30 on your own) or to get shaders.

So not only that there are no micros in MK11, but the ones that were both in MKX and IJ2 were perfectly fine. It's not like in other games were the micros don't only affect cosmetics or help you get certain stuff easier, but actually affect the gameplay itself. If IJ2's micros actually could've give you Gear, let alone strong pieces of it, only then if would've been bad, but it wasn't the case there. So there is nothing wrong here at all.


I have edited my post out of respect toward the work you do for this site and out of respect toward Gambid who is my friend. I wanted to tell you a thing or two but it is useless. We can argue as much as you wish however lets not be here . I find no use opening your eyes as you will never open them Roy. Unfortunately many like you think the same hence why Micros are always there. Anyway. I am ending this and I will not respond to your replies here further if it is about argument.

MK11 comes in a few hours for me and many others Steam users so my goal is to mod it as soon I get it. Thank you! I dont have time for chit chat arguments.


I don't think you can accuse me for starting arguments when you are the one who brought up that topic as a response to me from the get go. And my eyes are wide open, thank you very much. Unlike you, however, I, and a lot of other people, can see the difference between actual problematic Monetization issues in gaming and acceptable alternative scenarios, and to take any case as it's own. Trust me, I've seen it all. If you can't understand that, that is your problem.

I won't continue this argument either, I will stop here.


No wonder why gaming industry is turned toward the greedy corporate thing it is now all full of robbing the end user of rights, making them pay for anything in the game aside from the full AAA price just because you and the so "many" are "able to see the difference" between problematic monetization. Its not like several countries banned loot boxed as a form of hazard and IJ2 has Lootboxes as a microtransaction system but thats my 2 cents here,. If you like being robbed and treated like trash I will repeat your words "thats your problem" but to repeat your words again I and many have dignity and honor and we do not sell ourselves to the corporates and defend them against anyone daring to say the truth.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/976310/d ... 888022102/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/976310/d ... 888847633/


https://youtu.be/by53_ueFncE?t=163

_________________
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:32 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 892
Location: Israel
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46
Lord Dragu wrote:

No wonder why gaming industry is turned toward the greedy corporate thing it is now all full of robbing the end user of rights, making them pay for anything in the game aside from the full AAA price just because you and the so "many" are "able to see the difference" between problematic monetization. Its not like several countries banned loot boxed as a form of hazard and IJ2 has Lootboxes as a microtransaction system but thats my 2 cents here,. If you like being robbed and treated like trash I will repeat your words "thats your problem" but to repeat your words again I and many have dignity and honor and we do not sell ourselves to the corporates and defend them against anyone daring to say the truth.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/976310/d ... 888022102/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/976310/d ... 888847633/


https://youtu.be/by53_ueFncE?t=163


Aside from the fact that you just said that "you have no time for arguments" only to comeback for more, all those "evidences" not only don't prove your point, but they only prove my point even more. You basically brought one random Steam user starting a rant thread, then another user who gives the info for an very unlikely future addition of other micros without any actual concrete evidences on his part, and a video of some game reviewers who clearly pointing out that those micros are not Pay-2-Win but just for cosmetics and quicker achievement of non-gameplay related stuff, so that is not bad at all, just like I told you myself already.

I'm sorry to tell you but are no honorable man. Being too restrict and not being able to take any case of it's own, to the point that you can't see it even from your own sources, that is not being honorable, that is just being stubborn and selfish. Any game that has micros but just for cosmetics or to get none-gameplay related stuff faster, are all perfectly fine. Only micros that actually have direct impact on gameplay itself are bad. What WB allowed the devs to do for Shadows of War was indeed terrible, but what they allowed for NRS to do with MKX, IJ2, and now MK11, is perfectly fine. What EA did with Star Wars Battlefront 2 was bad, because the stuff that was locked behind lootboxes in that game had actually direct effect on gameplay, but MK11 doesn't have any of that. You can't get any special moves for the Kustom Variations via the Krypt or any of that stuff. If that was something like that, only then it would be bad, but it's not.

I'm done with this argument, and this time for real. And no offense to you, but I suggest you start to look at yourself, and like the Flash says in IJ2, "better do it quick".

_________________
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 Kollector's Edition Unboxing
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:44 am 
Online
Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Posts: 372
Roy Arkon wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:

No wonder why gaming industry is turned toward the greedy corporate thing it is now all full of robbing the end user of rights, making them pay for anything in the game aside from the full AAA price just because you and the so "many" are "able to see the difference" between problematic monetization. Its not like several countries banned loot boxed as a form of hazard and IJ2 has Lootboxes as a microtransaction system but thats my 2 cents here,. If you like being robbed and treated like trash I will repeat your words "thats your problem" but to repeat your words again I and many have dignity and honor and we do not sell ourselves to the corporates and defend them against anyone daring to say the truth.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/976310/d ... 888022102/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/976310/d ... 888847633/


https://youtu.be/by53_ueFncE?t=163


Aside from the fact that you just said that "you have no time for arguments" only to comeback for more, all those "evidences" not only don't prove your point, but they only prove my point even more. You basically brought one random Steam user starting a rant thread, then another user who gives the info for an very unlikely future addition of other micros without any actual concrete evidences on his part, and a video of some game reviewers who clearly pointing out that those micros are not Pay-2-Win but just for cosmetics and quicker achievement of non-gameplay related stuff, so that is not bad at all, just like I told you myself already.

I'm sorry to tell you but are no honorable man. Being too restrict and not being able to take any case of it's own, to the point that you can't see it even from your own sources, that is not being honorable, that is just being stubborn and selfish. Any game that has micros but just for cosmetics or to get none-gameplay related stuff faster, are all perfectly fine. Only micros that actually have direct impact on gameplay itself are bad. What WB allowed the devs to do for Shadows of War was indeed terrible, but what they allowed for NRS to do with MKX, IJ2, and now MK11, is perfectly fine. What EA did with Star Wars Battlefront 2 was bad, because the stuff that was locked behind lootboxes in that game had actually direct effect on gameplay, but MK11 doesn't have any of that. You can't get any special moves for the Kustom Variations via the Krypt or any of that stuff. If that was something like that, only then it would be bad, but it's not.

I'm done with this argument, and this time for real. And no offense to you, but I suggest you start to look at yourself, and like the Flash says in IJ2, "better do it quick".



FACEPALM

I AM REMOVING MY comment. Its useless talking ........

_________________
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon