Mortal Kombat 11 2019 Pro Kompetition Reveal, New Stage

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Mortal Kombat 11 2019 Pro Kompetition Reveal, New Stage

Post by Roy Arkon »

The official Mortal Kombat YouTube page has posted a trailer for the newest E-Sports series for Mortal Kombat, called Pro Kompetition, where players from around the world will compete in various Mortal Kombat 11 tournaments from May to December of 2019 to be one of the 16 players to qualify to the finals that will take place in March 2020, with the grand prize of 250,000 Dollars.

The trailer also reveals what appears to be a new stage in MK11 that is a NetherRealm Studios themed stage with MK Arcade cabinets in the background.

Check out all the details at the official Pro Kompetition page at this link.

Check out the trailer right here:
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 2019 Pro Kompetition Reveal, New Stage

Post by DTHLongplays »

Around the world eh? Why cancel the sales of the game in my country then?! liers!
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

DTHLongplays wrote:Around the world eh? Why cancel the sales of the game in my country then?! liers!
It's still all around the world, with multiple of mutilate countries involved. It is not their fault that Ukraine's guidelines for games are indeed stupid and ridiculous.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

That is indeed sad. May be you can find a way to import it. Living in a country where most of the Mortal Kombat games were banned up until MK9, I know exactly how you feel Even Mortal Kombat X mobile was banned here. But things are changing.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:That is indeed sad. May be you can find a way to import it. Living in a country where most of the Mortal Kombat games were banned up until MK9, I know exactly how you feel Even Mortal Kombat X mobile was banned here. But things are changing.
I can only imagine how you and the rest of the fans in those countries feel, but it's indeed good to see that things are changing for the better.

Return to “News Articles”